¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome and transfer from Cusco airport to the hotel.
- City Tour Cusco: Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay ... (evenings from 14:00 hrs-18: 00 hrs.).
- Overnight at hotel.
- Beakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to Machupicchu (all day from 06:00 hrs - 20:00 hrs).
- Overnight at hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer from hotel to airport in Cusco
|Rates 2017- Offer Eco Inn Hotel 4 ****|
|Price per person in simple accomodation||Price per person in double accomodation|
|To go by Vistadome Train you must add||50||reserve ahead|
|To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||765||reserve ahead|
Important: Peruvian tourists who have their valid ID receive a discount of USD 20 DLRS in the tour cost for admission to Machupicchu.No in the package includes airfare, these are roughly between $ 240 (Base Rate) and U.S. 643 (Flex Rate) per person round trip (Lima - Cusco - Lima), according to availability of spaces, if they wish, we may add.
Included in the tour:
- All transfers to hotels, airports, stations and attractions.
- Tours to Machupicchu, Sacred Valley of the Incas and Cusco City and vicinity.
- All transport for tours.
- Train tickets roundtrip Cusco - Machupicchu - Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tourist guide in English or Spanish.
- Revenue to all tourist attractions to visit Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, City and surrounding areas, churches and museums.
- Transfers in every office.
- 3 nights at Hotel (subject to availability).
- 3 breakfast buffet in hotels, 1 lunch buffet in the Valley.
- Ticket reservations and service spaces and Agency.
The tour service to Machu Picchu on a day not includes:
- Drinks and Water.
- Phone calls.
DESCRIPTION 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS Cuzco and Machu Picchu:
RECEPTION AND CITY TOUR IN CUSCO: On your arrival at the airport in Cusco, we will be waiting with a sign with your name, then transported into the selected hotel, where they rested for an hour, take a coca tea and evening start City tour from 13:30 hrs to 18:30 hrs begin the tour of Cusco and surrounding areas.
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet high,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca-Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water,known traditionally as the place where water rests.
- Tourist bus
- Travel Destination
- Join the Koricancha Tickets
- Tickets to the Cathedral
- Tourist Ticket Tickets
- Camcorder and / or photographic
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
Tour a Machupicchu "The lost City of the Inkas" After getting up early and have breakfast, we climb to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we can appreciate the spectacular sunrise this marvel. Then we'll star the tour guide to the citadel of Machu Picchu, for about 2 hours, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more than two hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll through the citadel. Optional: can make the trek to Huaynapicchu this will take about 2 hours round trip (no guide). They will have all morning to Machu Picchu to take pictures and be in this mystical place. Then descend by bus to Aguas Calientes in the afternoon and take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transport you by bus to Cusco and drive you to your hotel. (Photo: Machu Picchu).
Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas This tour starts around 09:00 hrs., we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero, where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
- Tourist Bus Transportation for the entire journey.
- Specialized professional guide.
- Buffet lunch at a tourist restaurant.
FAREWELL We'll pick you up from your hotel to drive to the airport so you can aboard your flight.
- Wear sneakers or tennis shoes or light.
- Drink plenty of fluids during their excursions.
- Raincoat (poncho long) in the rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect Repellent.
- Sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- A light backpack per person.
- Camera or camcorder and films.
- Currency in small denominations carry dollars or soles.
END OF SERVICES
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
2.- Money Bookers With your Credit Card.
You should go to the web page, register, valid your e-mail, and discharged your money at your account and send the money at the e-mail:
We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reserves.
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live chat|
+51-84-264242 or +51-84-223010
|MOVIL: +51-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +51-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +51-984674477||RPM: #686464|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica