¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
There is a category or type of train for trip to Lake Titicaca for foreigners and Peruvians:
1. - The Andean Explorer Train
The Andean Explorer travels from Cuzco to Lake Titicaca (Puno). This service, full of romance and style, unites two of the most important tourist destinations Perú.El Andean Explorer is exquisitely decorated in subtle and delicate style of the great Pullman trains of the twenties and has a fleet of fully refurbished wagons including dining cars and a bar car air observatory libre.Esta is a luxurious way to travel between Lake Titicaca and Cusco.
During the trip, passengers can enjoy lunch consisting of a starter, main course and dessert in the dining car, followed by a good coffee served in the bar car observatory. During the ten-hour train journey, not just the landscape changes from mountains and rolling plains, also on Lake Titicaca clima.El is higher and colder than Cusco, so passengers should be prepared for changes.
Cusco - Lake Titicaca (Puno)
This spectacular train journey begins in historic Cuzco towards the south of the beautiful city of Puno, on the shores of Lake Titicaca. Travelers can choose the cars from the Andean Explorer that will have the perfect opportunity to admire the beautiful scenery through the large windows lookout car.
The train starts a smooth climb to higher ground and cold. The magnificent Andean mountains dominate the first half of the trip looming over deep valleys and winding river Huatanay.Upon reaching thesoft Andean plains can see vicuña and alpaca grazing.
The trip is interrupted at La Raya, must stop to admire the view from the highest point of the route.
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
2.- Money Bookers With your Credit Card.
You should go to the web page, register, valid your e-mail, and discharged your money at your account and send the money at the e-mail:
We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reserves.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
+51-84-264242 or +51-84-223010
|MOVIL: +51-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +51-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +51-984674477||RPM: #686464|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica