¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
Description of Tour:
We will pick up from your hotel at 09:15 hrs. on our bus to start our tour to the following locations:
Located on the West of Cusco to 3300 m.s.n.m thence is appraised the mountain range of Urubamba and the summits of the Veronica (5682 m.s.n.m) and the Chicon (5530 m.s.n.m) Its important occupation began when the cusqueños noble of the Inkario were undressed of their palaces in the Qosqo and had to leave to settle down in other small towns like Maras. It has a church made in you marinate, typical from the provincial religious architecture, to the interior of the church keep linen cloths from the Cusqueña School.
About 7 km to the southwest of Maras; it is unique archaeological group in his sort in the region. One is depressions or gigantic natural holes in the surface of the land that were used to construct in their contours agricultural
terraces or platforms with their respective channels of irrigation, is because a prototype of conservatory or biological experimental station enough outpost for his time that helped to that the American man of the antiquity inherited to the humanity a 60% of the vegetal products that consumes, the Andean man consume a thousand and average of diverse varieties of Potatoes, hundred and means of maize, and very many other products.
Or salt mines, located to the northwest of the town of Maras are constituted by about 3000 small wells with an area average of about 5 ms², during the time of drought they fill or they water every 3 days with salt water that emanates of a located natural manante in the superior part of wells so that when evaporating the water, the salt contained in this one is solidified gradually. later the salt is struck and thus granulated; the salt later will be pocketed in plastic bags and shipment to the markets of the region; today that salt is being iodized reason for which, its consumption is not harmful.
Finally we return to Cusco at approximately 15:30 hrs.
Duration: 6-7 hours.
PRICE FOR THE TOUR MARAS AND MORAY
|Prices per person|
|32||Price per person|
Entrances are Not Included:
|Maras entrance||S/. 10.00|
|Moray entrance, required BTP||cost: S/. 70.00|
Recommendation for the tour:
- Camera or video camera (optional).
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hats or caps.
- Light clothing.
- Warm clothes.
The tour Includes:
- Transfer from your Hotel
- Professional bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
The tour does Not Include:
- Water or any other Drink
- Phone calls
- Snacks, tips.
Recommendation for the tour:
- Wear light shoes or snickers.
- Drink much liquid.
- Water proof raincoat, for the rainy season.
- Long sleeve T-shirts
- Long Pants
- Sun Block and hats for the sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicines and personal use items (contact glasses liquid)
- A light backpack per person
- Recorder camera or photographic camera with spare films.
- Have change in soles, dollars or euros.
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
You do not need to send money just call us:
+51-84-264242 or +51-84-223010
|MOVIL: +51-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +51-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +51-984674477||RPM: #686464|
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "Machu Picchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica