¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
This tour is known for combining beautiful natural landscapes, Inca architecture in Tipon, pre - Inca Wari architecture in Pikillacta and a beautiful chapel, known as the "Sistine Chapel of America"
Description of Tour:
We pick you up from your Hotel between 09:00 hrs and 09:30 hrs to start visiting theses incredible places:
TIPON: Tipon is said to be a royal garden commissioned by Wiracocha. It is one of the most elaborate examples of agricultural terracing created by the Incas. These tall terraces which run up the narrow valley are irrigated by an aqueduct from Pachatusan, the mountain above the site.
In addition to the terracing there are also some other structures at Tipon, including baths, a temple complex, canals and aqueducts.
Tipon is definitely one of the lesser visited sites in the Cusco area but it is equally as impressive as those in the Sacred Valley. The Tipon Archeological Complex is located 24km southeast of Cusco.
Pikillaqta: Pikillacta is the only pre-Inca site in theCusco area. This adobe complex was built around 700 to 900 AD by the Huari, in the area, there is a small Inca site just a short walk from Pikillacta, known as Rumicolca, a travel checkpoint for the Incas.
ANDAHUAYLILLAS: Here you find the "Sistine Chapel of Peru", a church that is home to golden altars, paintings and many colored ceilings. The chapel is simple and unassuming on the outside, but on the inside you'll find masterpiece after masterpiece.
On the return pass Saylla typical Cuzco where people can enjoy the delicious pork chicharrones (optional).
We returned to Cusco for approximately 15:30 hrs.
Duration: 6-7 hours.
|Prices per person|
|32||Price per person|
The Tour Includes:
- Pick up from hotel to start our trip.
- Professional bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
You do not need to send money just call us:
+51-84-264242 or +51-84-223010
|MOVIL: +51-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +51-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +51-984674477||RPM: #686464|
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "Machu Picchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica