¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
Visit Arequipa, Colca Canyon and Cruz del Condor
- Departure to Colca Valley
- Night at hotel in Colca
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tour to the Cruz del Condor
- Return to Arequipa.
PRECIO POR PERSONA EN ACOMODACION DOBLE - 2017:
|610||Hotel 5 estrellas: Casitas del Colca|
|210||Hotel 4 estrellas: Colca Lodge|
|165||Hotel 3 estrellas: Casa Andina|
|145||Hotel 2 estrellas: Posada de Chivay|
PRECIO POR PERSONA EN ACOMODACION SIMPLE - 2017:
|600||Hotel 5 estrellas: Casitas del Colca|
|290||Hotel 4 estrellas: Colca Lodge|
|230||Hotel 3 estrellas: Casa Andina|
|185||Hotel 2 estrellas: Posada de Chivay|
PRECIO POR PERSONA EN ACOMODACION TRIPLE - 2017:
|525||Hotel 5 estrellas: Casitas del Colca|
|180||Hotel 4 estrellas: Colca Lodge|
|155||Hotel 3 estrellas: Casa Andina|
|135||Hotel 2 estrellas: Posada de Chivay|
The service includes:
- 01 Night at selected hotel.
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tourism Service.
- Entrance Ticket to the Colca Canyon.
- Professional Travel Guide.
Tour description: Arequipa, Colca Canyon and Cruz del condor
Arequipa - Colca Valley Early departure towards the highlands passing through Yura-Pampa Catahuas and La Pulpera with good possibility of observing groups of wild vicuñas and fighting cattle. Stop en route to see petrogliphs in the Caves of Mollepunco and in the town of Callali to see natural hill formations with the appearance of enchanted castles. Drive to La Calera to enjoy the thermal baths under the stars. Return to Chivay for overnight.
Cruz del Condor - Arequipa To maximize your probability of seeing condors we depart very early towards the "Cross of the Condor" at about an altitude of 15,000 feet. Drive a little further in to the canyon to see some pre-Inca ruins and watch the way of life in this remote land. Return to Chivay for lunch and afternoon return to Arequipa.
End of Services
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
2.- Money Bookers With your Credit Card.
You should go to the web page, register, valid your e-mail, and discharged your money at your account and send the money at the e-mail:
We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reserves.
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live chat|
+51-84-264242 or +51-84-223010
|MOVIL: +51-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +51-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +51-984674477||RPM: #686464|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica