¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome at the airport in Cusco and transfer to the Hotel.
- Tour around Cusco and outskirts ( 13:00 hrs - 18:30 hrs)
- Night at the Hotel
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Tour to Machupicchu ( 06:00 hrs - 20:00 hrs)
- Night at the Hotel
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Sacred Valley tour ( 08:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs)
- Night at the Hotel
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Transfer from the Hotel to the airport in Cusco.
PRECIOS POR PERSONA EN ACOMODACION DOBLE/MATRIMONIAL - 2017:
|1505||Hoteles 5 estrellas SUPERIOR: Monasterio / Casa Cartagena - Tren Expedition|
|1125||Hoteles 5 estrellas: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Aranwa - Tren Expedition|
|815||Hoteles 4 estrellas: Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Tren Expedition|
|665||Hoteles 3 estrellas: San Agustín / Best Western / Samay - Tren Expedition|
|610||Hoteles 2 estrellas: Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Tren Expedition|
|550||PROMOCIÓN: Casa Cusco Inn I - Casa Cusco Inn II - Tren Expedition|
PRECIO POR PERSONA EN ACOMODACION SIMPLE - 2017:
|2475||Hoteles 5 estrellas SUPERIOR: Monasterio / Casa Cartagena - Tren Expedition|
|1715||Hoteles 5 estrellas: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Aranwa - Tren Expedition|
|1070||Hoteles 4 estrellas: Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Tren Expedition|
|840||Hoteles 3 estrellas: San Agustín / Best Western / Samay - Tren Expedition|
|700||Hoteles 2 estrellas: Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Tren Expedition|
|635||PROMOCIÓN: Casa Cusco Inn I - Casa Cusco Inn II - Tren Expedition|
PRECIO POR PERSONA EN ACOMODACION TRIPLE - 2017:
|1335||Hoteles 5 estrellas SUPERIOR: Monasterio / Casa Cartagena - Tren Expedition|
|1135||Hoteles 5 estrellas: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Aranwa - Tren Expedition|
|820||Hoteles 4 estrellas: Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Tren Expedition|
|630||Hoteles 3 estrellas: San Agustín / Best Western / Samay - Tren Expedition|
|585||Hoteles 2 estrellas: Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Tren Expedition|
|525||PROMOCIÓN: Casa Cusco Inn I - Casa Cusco Inn II - Tren Expedition|
|Para ir en el Tren Vistadome incrementar||45||Indicar con anticipación|
|Para ir en el Tren Hiram Bingham incrementar||700||Indicar con anticipación|
|Ver Hoja de ruta de los trenes:||EXPEDITION||VISTADOME||HIRAM BINGHAM|
Los Turistas Peruanos que cuenten con su DNI vigente tienen un descuento de USD 20.00 en el costo del tour en el ingreso a Machupicchu. No incluye en el paquete los pasajes aéreos, estos están aproximadamente entre USD 240 (Tarifa Base) y US 643 (Tarifa Flexible) ida y vuelta por persona (Lima - Cusco - Lima), de acuerdo a disponibilidad de espacios, si desean los podemos incluir.
Important: The plane tickets are not included, the standard cost of a round trip plane ticket is between USSD180 and USSD250 dollars Lima-Cusco-Lima , we can reserve them in behalf of you if you wish and include this price.
Included in the tour:
- All transfers to hotel, airport, stations and attractives.
- Tours to Machupicchu,sacred Valley of the Inkas ,Cusco and outskirts.
- Round trip train tickets- Cusco - Machupicchu - Cusco
- Round trip Bus tickets- Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Proffesional guide (Spanish-english)
- Entrance tickets for all the attractions: Machupicchu, sacred valley Cusco and outskirts, Churches and museums.
- 3 nights at the Hotel
- 3 breakfasts at the Hotel, 1 lunch/buffet in the Sacred Valley
- Tickets reserves, Rooms and Agency services.
4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS IN CUZCO AND MACHUPICCHU
WELCOME AND TOUR IN CUSCO:We'll be waiting for you at the airport in Cusco on your arrival date ,drive you to the hotel where you will rest for an hour , you'll have a cup of coca tea and we will pick you up from your Hotel in the afternoon to start with the tour around cusco and surrounding areas. City tour delay from 13:00 hrs to 18:30 hrs.
Tour around Cusco and outskirts:We pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives , with a professional guide :
- The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
- The Cathedral.- Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value. - Sacsayhuaman.-
Located 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet tall,with a weigh over 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol take place in June Every year.
- Qenqo.- Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
- Puca-Pucara.- An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
- Tambomachay.- Located 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water , known traditionally as the place of water. Excursion time: around 5 hours.
Frequency : everyday in the afternoons.
It includes :
- First Class Tourism Bus
- Tourism Official Guide
- Entrance Tickets to Koricancha
- Entrance Tickets to the Cathedral
- Tourist Tickets.
- Camcorder or camera.
- Light clothes and comfortable shoes.
TOUR TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS:this tour starts around 08:00 hrs., we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the opportunity to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
The Sacred Valley Tour in one day includes:
- Bus transportation for all the visits.
- Specialized professional guide
- Buffet in tourist restaurant
It does not include:
- Entrance tickets for the Archaeological groups
- Water or any other drink
TOUR TO MACHU-PICCHU IN ONE DAYFrom 05:45 hrs to 06:00 hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 mosl) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl).Our Guide Will be waiting there , he will lead us to the bus station, rising by a zigzag path for 30 minutes to the incredible Machupicchu, known as the lost city of the Incas.Once we get to Machu-Picchu, We'll pass throught the control, where we'll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visiting the main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar clock, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you'll be given time enough to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals , at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included).
In the afternoon, betwen 15:30 hrs and 17:00 hrs we'll return on train to Cusco, we'll be waiting for you at the train station and then we'll take you back to your hotel.
It does not include:
- Water or any other Drink
- Phone calls
- Snacks, tips.
- Wear light shoes or snickers.
- Drink plenty of fluids during their excursions.
- Raincoat for the rainy season.
- Long sleeve T-shirts
- Long Pants
- Sunscreen and hats for the sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicines and personal use items (contact glasses liquid)
- A light backpack per person
- Camcorder or camera.
- Have change in soles, dollars or euros.
FOURTH DAY: FAREWELL
We'll be at your hotel at least two hours before your flight leaves to take you to the airportWhere you should check your plane ticket and pay the airport tax, we'll be with up to you get on aboard.
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
2.- Money Bookers With your Credit Card.
You should go to the web page, register, valid your e-mail, and discharged your money at your account and send the money at the e-mail:
We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reserves.
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live chat|
+51-84-264242 or +51-84-223010
|MOVIL: +51-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +51-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +51-984674477||RPM: #686464|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica