¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome and transfer from the airport to the Hotel in Lima.
- In the afternoon City tour around the Ciudad de los Reyes
- Night at your Hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport of Lima.
- Trip on plane from Lima to Cusco (1 hour on your own)
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel in Cusco.
- Tour around the City and outskirts (In the afternoon 13:30 hrs - 18:30 hrs )
- Cusco music and dance show ( 19:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs)
- Night at your Hotel.
- Tour to Machupicchu (all day from 06:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs)
- Night at your Hotel.
- Tour to Sacred Valley of the Inkas (all day from 08:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs)
- Night at your Hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport of Cusco
- Trip on plane from Cusco to Lima (1 hour).
End of the Services.
PRECIO POR PERSONA EN ACOMODACION DOBLE - 2017:
|1715||Hoteles 5 estrellas SUPERIOR: Westin / Monasterio - Tren Expedition|
|1360||Hoteles 5 estrellas: Westin / Libertador / Hilton Garden - Tren Expedition|
|960||Hoteles 4 estrellas: Antara / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Tren Expedition|
|780||Hoteles 3 estrellas: Faraona / San Agustín / Best Western - Tren Expedition|
|715||Hoteles 2 estrellas: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Hatun Wasi - Tren Expedition|
PRECIO POR PERSONA EN ACOMODACION SIMPLE - 2017:
|2855||Hoteles 5 estrellas SUPERIOR: Westin / Monasterio / Casa Cartagena - Tren Expedition|
|2160||Hoteles 5 estrellas: Westin / Libertador / Hilton Garden - Tren Expedition|
|1315||Hoteles 4 estrellas: Antara / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol- Tren Expedition|
|1010||Hoteles 3 estrellas: Faraona / San Agustín / Best Western / Tren Expedition|
|865||Hoteles 2 estrellas: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Hatun Wasi - Tren Expedition|
PRECIO POR PERSONA EN ACOMODACION TRIPLE - 2017:
|1310||Hoteles 5 estrellas: Westin / Libertador - Tren Expedition|
|895||Hoteles 4 estrellas: Antara / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Tren Expedition|
|735||Hoteles 3 estrellas: Faraona / San Agustín / Best Western / Tren Expedition|
|680||Hoteles 2 estrellas: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Hatun Wasi - Tren Expedition|
|Para ir en el Tren Vistadome incrementar||45||Indicar con anticipación|
|Para ir en el Tren Hiram Bingham incrementar||700||Indicar con anticipación|
Los Turistas Peruanos que cuenten con su DNI vigente tienen un descuento de USD 20.00, en el costo del tour en el ingreso a Machupicchu.
* The Hotel according to availability of space. Important: The plane tickets are not included, the standard cost of a round trip plane ticket is between USSD180 and USSD250 dollars Lima-Cusco-Lima , we can reserve them in behalf of you if you wish and include this price.
** The tour includes breakfast for everyday and one buffet in the Sacred Valley.
*** Due to the great diversity of the Peruvian food, you can make your own choice, the tourist lunch prices are within an average of USD 5.00
Included in the tour:
- Transfers to and from the Hotel, airport, train station and attractions.
- Tours to Machupicchu, Sacred Valley around Cusco and outskirts, City tour in Ciudad de los Reyes (Lima).
- Bus transportation for all the tours.
- Round trip train tickets- Cusco - Machupicchu - Cusco
- Round trip Bus tickets- Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Profesional Guide (English-Spanish)
- Entrance tickets for all the attractions Machupicchu, Sacred Valley, city , Museums and churches.
- 3 nights in a Hotel in Cusco:
- 5***** Hotel Monasterio Libertador (according to availability of room).
- 4**** Jose.Antonio/Picoaga/Novotel/CasaAndina
- 3*** San Agustin/Savoy/Dorado/VillaHermoza/Vilandre
- 2** SantaCatalina/Hostal Qosqo/Wiracocha/Ayllu Real/
- 1 night in a Hotel in Lima:
- 5*****Libertador/Monasterio/ Melia/Sheraton
- 4**** Suites/Exclusive
- 3 *** Riviera/Kamana
- 4 BREAKFASTS/BUFFET at the Hotel, 1 LUNCH/BUFFET in the Sacred Valley.
- Music and dance night show in the theater.
DESCRIPTION THE TOUR 5 DAYS AND 4 NIGHTS IN LIMA, CUSCO, MACHUPICHU AND SACRED VALLEY
CITY OTUR IN LIMA Once you arrive in Peru our personal will welcome you in the hall of the airport and transfer you to the hotel. After resting for a while we'll start visiting the most interesting places of the " City of the Kings " Once you arrive in Peru our personal will welcome you in the hall of the airport and transfer you to the hotel. After resting for a while we'll start visiting the most interesting places of the " City of the Kings ": the Cathedral, Pizarro's Tomb, the Catacombs of San Francisco, passing through the Congress, the Palace of Torre Tagle.
the residential areas of Orrantia, San Isidro, where we will visit the Huaca Pucllana, we will enjoy a spectacular sight of the Pacific Ocean. Rafael Larco Herrera Museum, where you will find a great quantity of preincaica pottery including the World biggest collection of erotic Huacos, then we' ll spend the night at the Hotel.(Photo: Huaca Pucllana in Miraflores Lima).
CITY TOUR AROUND CUSCO AND OUTSKIRTS You must be in the airport of Lima at least two hours before your flight leaves to Cusco,you only have to approach to the airline counter and display your ID's to check in ,the flight to Cusco is 1 hr and 10 minutes, In Cusco " The Archaeological Capital of America ", Our staff will be waiting for you to drive you to the Hotel, where you will drink coca tea then you can rest for a while .around 13:30 hrs We'll pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives with a professional guide. this tour ends at 18:30 hrs:
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet high,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca-Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water , known traditionally as the place where water rests excursion time: around 5 hours.
Frequency : everyday in the afternoons.
MACHU-PICCHU TOUR IN ONE DAY. From 05:45 hrs to 06:00 hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 mosl) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl).Our Guide Will be waiting there , he will lead us to the bus station, to go up by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the world wide marvel The Sanctuary of Machupicchu, known as the lost city of the Incas.Once we get to Machu-Picchu, We'll pass throught the control, where we'll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visiting the main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar watch, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you'll be given enough time to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals , at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included).
In the afternoon, betwen 15:30 hrs and 17:00 hrs we'll return on train to Cusco, we'll be waiting for you at the train station and then we'll take you back to your hotel.
TOUR TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS: This tour starts around 09:00 hrs., we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
Farewell We'll be at your hotel at least two hours before your flight leaves to drive you to the airport where you should check your plane ticket and pay the airport tax, we'll see you to the departure lounge.
END OF THE SERVICES
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
2.- Money Bookers With your Credit Card.
You should go to the web page, register, valid your e-mail, and discharged your money at your account and send the money at the e-mail:
We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reserves.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
+51-84-264242 or +51-84-223010
|MOVIL: +51-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +51-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +51-984674477||RPM: #686464|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica