¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Flight from Lima to Cusco (1 hour)
- Welcome and transfer from the airport in Cusco to the Hotel.
- City Tour around Cusco and outskirts ( 13:30 hrs - 18:30 hrs)
- Cusco Dance and Music Night Show ( 19:00 hrs - 20:00 hrs)
- Night at the Hotel.
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tour to Machupicchu (06:00 hrs - 20:00 hrs)
- Night at the Hotel in Cusco
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas (08:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs)
- Night at the Hotel in Cusco
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from the Hotel to the Bus station -Cusco to Puno.
- Guided Tour Cusco- Puno (08:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs)
- Night at the Hotel in Puno
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tour to lake Titicaca, Urus Island, Taquile
- Night at the Hotel in Puno
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from the hotel in Puno to the airport in Juliaca (one hour).
- Flight from Juliaca to Lima (1 hour)
PRECIO POR PERSONA EN ACOMODACION DOBLE - 2017:
|1990||Hoteles 5 estrellas: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Isla Esteves - Tren Expedition|
|1575||Hoteles 4 estrellas: Novotel / Costa del Sol / Jose Antonio / Sonesta - Tren Expedition|
|1350||Hoteles 3 estrellas: San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Tren Expedition|
|1270||Hoteles 2 estrellas: Casa Oblitas Hotel / Hatun Wasi / Helena Inn - Tren Expedition|
PRECIO POR PERSONA EN ACOMODACION SIMPLE - 2017:
|2845||Hoteles 5 estrellas: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Isla Esteves - Tren Expedition|
|1995||Hoteles 4 estrellas: Novotel / Costa del Sol / Jose Antonio / Sonesta - Tren Expedition|
|1625||Hoteles 3 estrellas: San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Tren Expedition|
|1440||Hoteles 2 estrellas: Casa Oblitas Hotel / Hatun Wasi / Helena Inn - Tren Expedition|
PRECIO POR PERSONA EN ACOMODACION TRIPLE - 2017:
|1475||Hoteles 4 estrellas: Novotel / Costa del Sol / Jose Antonio / Sonesta - Tren Expedition|
|1295||Hoteles 3 estrellas: San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Tren Expedition|
|1235||Hoteles 2 estrellas: Casa Oblitas Hotel / Hatun Wasi / Helena Inn- Tren Expedition|
|Para ir en el Tren Vistadome incrementar||45||Indicar con anticipación|
|Para ir en el Tren Hiram Bingham incrementar||700||Indicar con anticipación|
Los Turistas Peruanos que cuenten con su DNI vigente tienen un descuento de USD 20.00, en el costo del tour en el ingreso a Machupicchu.
Included in the tour:
- Airplane tickets Lima - Cusco and Juliaca - Lima
- Transfers to and from the Hotel, airport, train station and attractions.
- Bus transportation for all the tours.
- Round trip train tickets- Cusco - Machupicchu - Cusco
- Round trip Bus tickets- Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Profesional Guide (English-Spanish)
- Entrance tickets for all the attractions Machupicchu, Sacred Valley, city , Museums and churches.
- 3 nights in a Hotel in Cusco:
- 5***** Hotel Monasterio Libertador (according to availability of room).
- 4**** Jose Antonio/Picoaga/Novotel/CasaAndina
- 3*** San Agusin/Savoy/Dorado/VillaHermoza/Vilandre
- 2** SantaCatalina/Hostal Qosqo/Wiracocha/Ayllu Real
- 2 nights in a Hotel in Puno:
- 5***** Hotel Libertador Lago Titikaka(according to availability of room).
- 4**** Jose Antonio/Casona Plaza/CasaAndina
- 3*** Casa Andina/Sol Plaza Puno/Helena/Balsa
- 2** Tambo Real Titikaka
- 4 BREAKFASTS/BUFFET at the Hotel, 1 LUNCH/BUFFET in the Sacred Valley.
- Music and dance night show in the theater.
DESCRIPTION THE TOUR 6 DAYS AND 5 NIGHTS LIMA-CUSCO-VALLE-MACHUPICCHU-LAGO TITICACA
CITY TOUR AROUND CUSCO AND OUTSKIRTS You must be in the airport of Lima at least two hours before your flight leaves to Cusco,you only have to approach to the airline counter and display your ID to check in,the flight to Cusco lasts 1 hr and 10 minutes, In Cusco " The Archaeological Capital of America ", Our staff will be waiting for you to drive you to the Hotel, where you will drink coca tea then you can rest for a while, around 13:30 hrs we'll pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives with a professional guide. this tour ends at 18:30 hrs :
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. from the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet high,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca-Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. from the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water,known traditionally as the place where water rests.
At the return to Cusco we can be dropped off near to main Square or at The Dance and Music Show to watch tipical dances of Cusco.
(Photo: Plaza of Cusco's Weapon in the night).
TOUR TO MACHUPICCHU From 05:45 hrs to 06:00 hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 mosl) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl).Our Guide Will be waiting there , he will lead us to the bus station, to go up by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the world wide marvel The Sanctuary of Machupicchu, known as the lost city of the Incas. Once we get to Machu-Picchu, We'll pass throught the control, where we'll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visiting the main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar watch, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you'll be given enough time to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals, at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included).
In the afternoon, between 15:30 hrs and 17:00 hrs we'll return on train to Cusco, we'll be waiting for you at the train station and then we'll drive you back to your hotel.
TOUR TO THE SACRED VALLEY This tour starts around 09:00 hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
Fourth Day :
TOURIST TRIP FROM CUSCO TO PUNO, VISITING RAQCHI After having a good breakfast, we'll pick you up from your hotel and we will take you to the bus station to start with the tour to Puno (8 hours) you will have 4 guided visits to the places of tourist interest :Andahuaylillas's temple or Sixtine Chapel of America, the Inka temple of Raqchi,La Raya to 4335 masl and the museum Inka Aymara of Pukara. Every visit has a duration from 20 to 40 minutes, we will have a Buffet lunch in Sicuani (included).the passenger will be able to make questions, take photos and walk a while When you arrive to Puno, our personal will be waiting for you and they will take you to the hotel where you will stay. (Photo: Raqchi).
TOUR TO THE TITICACA LAKE, UROS ISLAND AND TAQUILE. Early in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel by our local guide and then transferred to the harbor. We start off our boat excursion of Lake Titicaca by visiting The Uros Floating Island, a small community that has lived on these reed Islands for decades. Centuries ago the small indigenous Uros tribe conceived of the islands as a way to isolate and protect themselves from rival tribes, the Collas and the Incas. The Uros people harvested the reeds in the shallows of the lake, bundled them together tightly and built floating island platforms complete with reed houses and canoes, creating in this way their own little world. After strolling around the floating Islands, we continue our journey towards Taquile Island (2 hour aprox.), a traditional Quechua speaking community, full of ancient agricultural terraces and some ruins dating back to the pre-Inca times. The Taquile population was relatively isolated from the mainland until 1950s, and the notion of the community and family is still very strong among them. At the top of the Island, you will have free time to explore this place on your own and afterwards you will meet the group for lunch at one local restaurant. After lunch, we will descent to the harbor to take our boat back to Puno. We will be back in Puno by 17:00 hrs. approximately. (Photo : Uros Island on the Titicaca Lake in Puno)
CHULLPAS OF SILLUSTANI AND FLIGHT JULIACA TO LIMA After Having breakfast and once we're ready we will head to Juliaca's Airport ( 1hr from Puno) ,but on the way to the Airport we will visit the Chullpas of Sillustani for around 30 minutes.The archaeological site of Sillustani is located 22.3 miles away from the city of Puno (34 Km., 35 minutes drive) and at an altitude of 12,858 feet (3,840mts.) above sea level. This visit allows visitors to enjoy stunning highland landscapes and imposing pre-Inca architecture. The site is strategically positioned on the top of a peninsula surrounded by a beautiful lagoon called Umayo lagoon.
The archaeological site of Sillustani was a cemetery built in the XIII century by a civilization that occupied the area before the Inka domination. The creators of the imposing burial towers are known as Kolla people. The most imposing burial towers were built for the chiefs and priests. For our ancient cultures, the cemeteries were important resting places for the deceased people. Therefore, our ancestors would strategically choose for burial ground exceptionally beautiful spots. Cemeteries were considered sacred places.
After all this we will get to Juliaca's Aiprot , we will display our IDs and get checked in , then we will fly to Lima as our adventure ends.
(Photo: Chullpas of Sillustani in Puno)
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
2.- Money Bookers With your Credit Card.
You should go to the web page, register, valid your e-mail, and discharged your money at your account and send the money at the e-mail:
We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reserves.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
+51-84-264242 or +51-84-223010
|MOVIL: +51-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +51-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +51-984674477||RPM: #686464|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica