¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome and transfer from airport to the Hotel in Lima.
- City tour to the "city of the Kings" (departure daily 09:50 hrs and 14:50 hrs).
- Pick up passengers from their hotels.
- Panoramic view to the Pucllana pyramid.
- Entering BCR Museum and its collection treasures of Peru.
- Walking tour to the Plaza Mayor of Lima and surroundings.
- Guided entry to the catacombs of Lima.
- Overnight at the hotel in Lima.
- Transfer from the hotel to airport in Lima
- Flight Lima to Cusco (1 hour)
- Welcome and transfer from airport to hotel in Cusco.
- City Tour in Cusco: The Cathedral, Qoricancha Choose Tambomachay ... (in the afternoon from 13:30 hrs - 18:30hrs.)
- Overnight in selected hotel in Cusco
- 5:45 hrs. Transfer Hotel in Cusco to the train station.
- Journey by train from Cusco to Aguas Calientes (4 hours).
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Free day (Optional: Visit to Machu Picchu on your own).
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 5:30 hrs. Ascent by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 06:00 hrs. Sunrise view of Machu Picchu (Optional).
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu from 07:00 hrs to 09:00 hrs.
- Optional: Walk to Huayna Picchu (3 hours, without guide).
- Lowering bus to Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return to Cusco by train.
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel.
- Overnight at the Hotel in Cusco.
- Tour to Sacred Valley of the Inkas (All day from 8:00hrs - 19:00hrs)
- Farewell Dinner Show
- Overnight in selected hotel in Cusco
- Transfer from hotel to the terminal tour Cusco to Puno.
- Guided Tour from Cusco to Puno (All Day 8:00hrs - 18:00hrs)
- Overnight in selected hotel in Puno
- Tour to Lake Titicaca, Uros Island, Taquile
- Overnight in selected hotel in Puno
- Transfer from the hotel to Puno terminal.
- Travel from Puno to Arequipa (5 hours)
- Welcome and transfer from the terminal to the hotel in Arequipa
- City tour in Arequipa in the afternoon
- Overnight in selected hotel in Arequipa
- Tour to the Colca Canyon, Chivay and reserve Vicuñas
- Night Hotel in Colca
- Tour to the Colca Canyon, Cruz del Condor view and Condors Return to Arequipa
- Overnight in selected hotel in Arequipa
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport in Arequipa
- Flight from Arequipa to Lima (80 minutes)
- Transfer from Lima airport to the hotel.
- Overnight in selected hotel in Lima
- Transfer from the hotel to airport in Lima
- Flight to Iquitos (1 hour)
- Trip on boat on the Amazon River (40 km) (45 minutes)
- Walk through the woods that borders our Lodge.
- Overnight at Ceiba Tops Lodge.
- Breakfast at the Lodge
- Excursion to the Native Community of Yaguas.
- Overnight in Lodge
- Transfer from the Lodge to the airport in Iquitos.
- Flight from Iquitos to Lima
- Transfer from Lima airport to the selected hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel in Lima at Lima airport to travel to his country.
PRECIO POR PERSONA EN ACOMODACION DOBLE - 2017:
|4580||Hoteles 5 estrellas: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Isla Esteves - Tren Expedition|
|3515||Hoteles 4 estrellas: Sonesta Miraflores / Andean Wings / Novotel / Picoaga - Tren Expedition|
|3085||Hoteles 3 estrellas: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Tren Expedition|
|2900||Hoteles 2 estrellas: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Tren Expedition|
PRECIO POR PERSONA EN ACOMODACION SIMPLE - 2017:
|6825||Hoteles 5 estrellas: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Isla Esteves - Tren Expedition|
|4685||Hoteles 4 estrellas: Sonesta Miraflores / Andean Wings / Novotel / Picoaga - Tren Expedition|
|3930||Hoteles 3 estrellas: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Tren Expedition|
|3435||Hoteles 2 estrellas: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Tren Expedition|
PRECIO POR PERSONA EN ACOMODACION TRIPLE - 2017:
|4495||Hoteles 5 estrellas: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Isla Esteves - Tren Expedition|
|3320||Hoteles 4 estrellas: Sonesta Miraflores / Andean Wings / Novotel / Picoaga - Tren Expedition|
|2930||Hoteles 3 estrellas: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Tren Expedition|
|2790||Hoteles 2 estrellas: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Tren Expedition|
|Para ir en el Tren Vistadome incrementar||45||Indicar con Anticipación|
|Para ir en el Tren Hiram Bingham incrementar||700||Indicar con Anticipación|
|Ver Hoja de ruta de los trenes:||EXPEDITION||VISTADOME||HIRAM BINGHAM|
Los Turistas Peruanos que cuenten con su DNI vigente tienen un descuento de USD 20.00, en el costo del tour en el ingreso a Machupicchu.
This tour includes:
- 6 transfers from airport to Hotel in Lima
- 2 Airport -Lodge Iquitos andalusia
- 1 City tour in the "City of Kings"
- 1 City tour in Arequipa
- 3 Nights at selected hotel in Lima including breakfast (as accommodation)
- 3 nights in selected hotel in Cusco including breakfast (as accommodation)
- 2 nights in selected hotel in Puno includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 3 nights in selected hotel in Arequipa includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 2 nights at Ceiba Tops Lodge.
- 1 trip to the Native Community of Yaguas.
- 1 night hotel in Colca includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 flights Lima - Cusco (1 hour)
- 1 flights Lima - Juliaca (1 hour)
- 1 Air Flight Lima - Iquitos (80 minutes)
- 1 flights Iquitos - Lima (80 minutes)
- 1 City tour of Cusco and Surroundings (Afternoon 13:30hrs - 18:30hrs)
- 1 Tour Machu picchu Expedition Train (Full Day 6:00hrs - 20:00hrs)
- 1 Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas 1 includes lunch (Full day 8:00hrs - 19:00hrs)
- 1 Transfer from the hotel to the terminal tour Cusco to Puno.
- 1 guided tour of Cusco and Puno 1 includes lunch (Full day 8:00hrs - 18:00hrs)
- 1 Tour Lake Titicaca, Uros Island, Taquile
- 1 Transfer from the hotel to the terminal in Puno
- 1 Transfer Terminal Hotel Arequipa andalusia
- 1 Transfer from Airport to Hotel in Arequipa
- 1 bus ride from Puno to Arequipa (8:00hrs - 13:00hrs)
- 14 Breakfast at hotels
- 02 buffet lunch in Urubamba and Sicuani.
Description: Tour 15 days and 14 nights in Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley. Machu picchu, titicaca Lake, and Lima
First day: City tour in Lima
Learn about Lima in a modern and comfortable tour of the best of our city. We will make a panoramic walk along the pyramid Pucllana in Miraflores, pass by the large parque El Olivar de San Isidro, walk through the streets of the historic centre and enjoy a guided tour through the Plaza de Armas and the catacombs of the Convento de San Francisco. A full tour with the comfort and care of a modern tourist service. (Photo: Lima main square)
Second day: City tour in Cusco
City tour Cusco and outskirts You must be in the airport of Lima at least two hours before your flight leaves to Cusco,you only have to approach to the airline counter and display your ID's to check in ,the flight to Cusco lasts 1 hr and 10 minutes, In Cusco " The Archaeological Capital of America ", Our staff will be waiting for you to drive you to the Hotel, where you will drink coca tea then you can rest for a while around 1:30pm We'll pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives with a professional guide :
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet off the floor,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca-Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water, known traditionally as the place where water rests.
Third day: Free day in Machu Picchu "The Lost City of the Incas"
We will pass by your hotel in Cusco 1 hour before the departure of your train, and take you to the station, located in the town of Poroy, then we board the train of the company "PERURAIL" and begin the journey from Poroy - Cusco to the town of "Aguas Calientes" (2000 m) which has a duration of 4 hours.
Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes, we will go to our hotel, our guide will look at night to provide information needed for the day of your tour, if you wish you can visit the Hot Springs or buy crafts of place.
Fourth day: Sunrise view of Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu
Early in the morning the next day we go to the bus station to climb 400 meters high, by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the incredible wonder of the world "The Sanctuary of Machupicchu", known as "The City lost of the Incas "When you reach the citadel of Machu Picchu, we pass the control, where our tickets will deliver revenue and begin our guided tour, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar clock, the royal quarters, the temple of the Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more than two hours .Then will be given free time to stroll around the citadel, Optional: can make the trek to Huaynapicchu this will take about 03 hours round trip (no guide), in the afternoon we will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes and head to our hotel, to take bags, and come to the station with anticipation to return to Cusco where we will be waiting at the station Poroy to transfer you to your hotel.
Fifth day: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas
This tour starts around 9:00hrs, we pick you up from your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
Sixth day: Tour from Cusco to Puno
After breakfast, we will take you to the bus station to start our trip to Puno this tour lasts around 8 hours you will have 4 guided visits, Andahuaylillas's temple or South American Sixtine Chapel , the Inka temple of Raqchi, Buffet lunch in Sicuani,La Raya at 4335 m.a.s.l and the Inka Aymara museum of Pukara. Every visit has a duration of 20 or 40 minutes, where the passenger will be able to make questions, take photos and walk a for a while, doing our trip very pleasant. Then we wll arrive in Puno, and our staff will take you to the Hotel. (Photo: Raqchi).
Seventh day: Tour to the titicaca Lake
Early in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel by our local guide and then transferred to the harbor. We start off our boat excursion of Lake Titicaca by visiting (The Uros Floating Islands), a small community that has lived on these reed Islands for decades. Centuries ago the small indigenous Uros tribe conceived of the islands as a way to isolate and protect themselves from rival tribes, the Collas and the Incas. The Uros people harvested the reeds in the shallows of the lake, bundled them together tightly and built floating island platforms complete with reed houses and canoes, creating in this way their own little world. After strolling around the floating Islands, we continue our journey towards Taquile Island (2 hour aprox.), a traditional Quechua speaking community, full of ancient agricultural terraces and some ruins dating back to the pre-Inca times. The Taquile population was relatively isolated from the mainland until 1950s, and the notion of the community and family is still very strong among them. At the top of the Island, you will have free time to explore this place on your own and afterwards you will meet the group for lunch at one local restaurant. After lunch, we will descent to the harbor to take our boat back to Puno. We will be back in Puno by 17:00 h. approximately.
Eighth day: Trip by bus from Puno to Arequipa
After Having breakfast and once we're ready we will head to Puno's Bus Terminal to travel to Arequipa on Bus (5 hours), in Arequipa our staff will be waiting for you to transfer you to the Hotel in order for you to rest, after a few hours we will start with the city tour around Arequipa including the Convent of Santa Catalina: A cloistered convent built in 1580 and was enlarged in the 17th century. The over 20,000-square-meter monastery is predominantly of the Mudejar style, and is characterised by the vividly painted walls. There are approximately 20 nuns currently living in the northern corner of the complex; the rest of the monastery is open to the public. We will also visit Main Square , Compania of Jesus, Cayma and Yanahuara, with a magnificent view of Volcano'' El Misti''.(Foto: Plaza de Armas de la ciudad de Arequipa.).
Ninth Day: Arequipa, Colca Valley
Early departure towards the highlands passing through Yura-Pampa Cañahuas and La Pulpera with good possibility of observing groups of wild vicuñas and fighting cattle. Stop en route to see petrogliphs in the Caves of Mollepunco and in the town of Callali to see natural hill formations with the appearance of enchanted castles. Drive to La Calera to enjoy the thermal baths under the stars. Return to Chivay for overnight. (Foto: Vicuñas en las pampas de Arequipa).
Tenth Day: Cruz del Condor
To maximize your probability of seeing condors we depart very early towards the "Cross of the Condor" at about an altitude of 15,000 feet. Drive a little further in to the canyon to see some pre-Inca ruins and watch the way of life in this remote land. Return to Chivay for lunch and afternoon return to Arequipa.(Foto: Condor en "la Cruz del Condor en el Cañon del Colca").
Eleventh Day: Flight from Arequipa to Lima
After having breakfast we will drive you to the Airport in Arequipa to take a flight to Lima (80 min), In Lima We'll be waiting for you and will drive you to the Hotel , You'll have the free day in Lima so you can go shopping, visit the beaches, at night you can go to the Peñas in Barranco or even visit the colorful water Park
Twelfth Day: Iquitos
After having breakfast at the Hotel we will drive you to the Airport in Lima to take the flight to Iquitos where our staff will be waiting for you at the airport,then brief city orientation and transfer to the Explorama dock. Twenty-five mile journey down the Amazon River to Ceiba Tops, where rooms with air conditioning and private bathrooms provide the comforts of home in the rainforest. Afternoon hike in the beautiful primary rainforest reserve surrounding the lodge which includes many huge trees festooned with epiphytes. After dinner there may be local flute or guitar music at the El Toucan Bar or the guides are always ready to relate some of the many legends of the Amazon forest.
Thirteenth Day: Iquitos
Morning boat ride, spotting for dolphins, to visit a small village of Yagua Indians where your guide will explain the Yagua Indian culture and how it was affected by the arrival of Europeans and the passing of time. There will also be an opportunity to see some of the local crafts and for a demonstration of the blowgun which some of the Yagua elders still use for hunting. Afternoon walking excursion to the neighboring town of Indiana stopping along the way to see the immense Ceiba tree for which the lodge is named. Originally a Franciscan mission, Indiana has grown into a large river community with its own market, high school and small hospital.
Fourteenth day: Ceiba Tops - Iquitos
Your choice of morning walking or boating excursion to further enjoy the rainforest and Amazon River. Afternoon transfer to Iquitos and to the airport. Flight from Iquitos to Lima and our staff will be waiting for you to transfer you to the hotel in Lima.
Fifteenth Day: Farewell
Farewell at the Airport At least three hours before your International Flight takes off we must take you to the Aiport in Lima to see you off.
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
2.- Money Bookers With your Credit Card.
You should go to the web page, register, valid your e-mail, and discharged your money at your account and send the money at the e-mail:
We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reserves.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
+51-84-264242 or +51-84-223010
|MOVIL: +51-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +51-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +51-984674477||RPM: #686464|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica