¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
We Recommend to arrive in Cusco at least one day before your tour to Machu Picchu starts as the trains leave very early from Cuaco. Cusco is located at 1600 km. south east of Lima (Peru). there are only two waya to reach Machu Picchu from Cusco , one is using the Train Companies (Peru Rail and Inca Rail) and the other is hikking the ancestral "Inca Trail" either in two or four days, this package only includes the train options.
Description of the excursion to Machu Picchu
we pick you up from your hotel in the city of Cusco 2 hours and 30 minutes before the departure time of your train and take you to the train station located in the little village of Ollantaytambo located at 2 hours far from Cusco , then get on board the train of the company "Inca Rail" and begin the journey from Ollantaytambo to the town of Aguas Calientes (2000 m) which takes two hours, in Aguas Calientes our guide will be waiting fro you and then , we will head to the bus station . The ride on bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu takes 30 minutes.
Upon arrival at the citadel of Machu Picchu, known as the Lost City of the Incas , we will display our entracne tickets and begin our guided tour, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries, our visit last around two hours.Then you will have free time to stroll around the citadel. In the afternoon you must take the bus down to Aguas Calientes , you can have lunch in one of the several restaurants in Aguas Calientes (not included ).
In the evening we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo ,we will be waiting for you at the train starion and then drive you back to Cusco .
RATES - TOURS PRICES PER PERSON - 2017:
|Prices per person|
|320||Machu Picchu Train Tour, round-trip station Poroy.|
|285||Executive Train tour, round-trip station Ollantaytambo|
|522||First class Train tour|
You can book tours or tickets on these trains:
INCA RAIL TRAIN SERVICE:
1 .- The TouristTrain:
For those who seek to enjoy a comfortable travel at affordable prices, this service is ideal. Plush seats with tables in front, large panoramic windows and a refreshing drink while you enjoy the wonderful natural landscape, make your trip to Machu Picchu an unforgettable experience.
During the trip we will offer you to choose from a variety of hot and cold drinks.
2 .- The ExecutiveTrain:
Our wagons have a capacity for only 50 passengers, they have comfortable seats, all with tables in front and panoramic windows that allow you to enjoy the wonderful scenery throughout the journey. Relaxing background music, fragrant flowers, delicious, healthy snacks, processed without chemicals or pursuivants, and delicious natural drinks are at your disposal. The service account on each trip with air conditioning, heating, windows with UV protection, warm lighting and sound equipment high fidelity to achieve a comfortable and relaxing experience.
3 .- The First Class Train:
In addition to all the services available to Business Class service, our exclusive First Class Service offers maximum comfort and space on board. With only 30 spaces for each car, spacious and comfortable seating has been carefully designed to ensure the complete comfort of our passengers.
Relaxing background music, scents of flowers, a wide selection of delicious, healthy snacks, homemade chocolates, all made without chemicals or preservatives, and delicious natural drinks brought from various parts of the world will also be at your disposal. Additionally, our passengers will have at your disposal a beautiful selection of beautiful and interesting books about Peru they can enjoy during the trip. Our crew will make your trip a truly unforgettable experience.
|Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes||Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo|
|Train||Departure Ollantaytambo||Arrival in Aguas Calientes||Train||Departure Aguas Calientes||Arrive in Ollantaytambo|
|41||06:30:00 hrs.||08:19:00 hrs.|
|42||08:50:00 hrs.||11:00:00 hrs.|
|43||11:25:00 hrs.||13:39:00 hrs.|
|44||14:12:00 hrs.||16:10:00 hrs.|
|45||16:47:00 hrs.||19:21:00 hrs.|
|46||19:38:00 hrs.||21:40:00 hrs.|
The tour service to Machu Picchu in 1 day includes:
- Transfers from hotel to the train station and train station to hotel
- Round trip Train Tickets Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Service with professional guidance, English speaking guide.
- Round trip bus tickets up and down the village of "Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu Archaeological Group.
- Ticket reservations, space and agency services.
The tour to Machu Picchu on a day DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Drinks and Water
- Phone Calls
- Snack, water, tips
- Transfer airport - hotel - airport
- Wear tennis or light shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids in your excursions.
- Raincoat (poncho long) rainy season
- Long sleeve shirts
- Insect Repellent
- Sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses)
- A light backpack per person
- Camera or camcorder and films.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins dollars, euros or soles.
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
2.- Money Bookers With your Credit Card.
You should go to the web page, register, valid your e-mail, and discharged your money at your account and send the money at the e-mail:
We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reserves.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
+51-84-264242 or +51-84-223010
|MOVIL: +51-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +51-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +51-984674477||RPM: #686464|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica