¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
(Daily departures, is not subject to space availability is total).
An exceptional alternative to the Inca Trail, the Lares is way off the beaten track and has hardly changed since Inca times. Hidden within the magnificent snow capped Andes is a part of Peru where you have all the appeal of the Inca Trail like magical mountain scenery and the legacy of the Incas but without the tourist crowds. An exceptional alternative to the extremely busy Inca Trail, the Lares Valley is so far off the beaten track that it has changed little over the last 500 years. With original Inca trails, spectacular and diverse scenery (even more so than the main Inca Trail) and the promise of a glimpse of life the way it used to be in Peru, it is amazing that the area has remained untouched by tourism. Yet somehow, it has slipped from view and retains an authenticity like no where else in Peru. Travel here and you will meet Andean farmers dressed in traditional brightly coloured ponchos, wander markets trading as they have done for centuries, see thatched stone and adobe houses and watch herds of llamas and alpacas roam free. The Lares Valley is particularly well know for its very high-quality, brightly coloured weavings and characteristic upturned hats, many of the popular tourist markets being supplied from here. There are several variations on this trek which you can do according to how much time you have available. Even in the dry season be
prepared fro bad weather. Although in this area always people not far away, they often don't speak Spanish. If you want to take mules or porters and a guide you will probably have to organise it through one of the agencies in Cusco.
(From Peru and Bolivia, The Bradt Trekking Guide)
The trek itself is rated moderate, similar to the Inca Trail. There are, however, One pass over 4000m so it is essential that you are well acclimatized to the altitude. If arriving from sea level then plan on spending at least 2 days in Cusco and the surroundings before undertaking the trek. Welcome to the Lares Trek through the Sacred Valley a stunning trip designed to avoid the
crowds found on the traditional Inca Trail, with ample opportunities for viewing wildlife, meeting locals, and immersing yourself in ancient surroundings.
CUSCO - CALCA - LARES - WACAHUASI.
We leave Cusco in the early morning, driving to the provincial town of Calca in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and climbing northward to a spectacular high pass before dropping down to the village of Lares on the east slope of the Andes. Here we take a delicious dip at a hot springs in the meadows outside of town and then enjoy a picnic lunch. Then we begin a leisurely half-day hike up the valley of the rushing Trapiche River, before reaching the highland village of Huacahuasi, where we camp for the night. Huacahuasi (3,600 m / 11,800 ft) is an authentic Andean community located in an impressive valley. Typical house constructions of the Quechua communities living at high altitude can be observed here. (L,D)
WACAHUASI -IPSAYCOCHA - PATACANCHA. We climb steadily, traversing an open, treeless landscape of ground-hugging plants and flowers among pastures of Andean bunch-grass scattered with roaming herds of alpacas and llamas. Reaching an altitude of 4,500m (14,760 ft) we cross the pass of Ipsayccasa. The pass offers breathtaking views from Mount Veronica (5,750m/ 18,864 ft) and the surrounding snow-capped peaks. Then we descend to Ipsaycocha or Ipsay Lagoon. We may see Andean Geese, Puna Ibis and other water birds in the wetlands here as we journey through the heartland of these Quechua people, who are locally nicknamed "Huayruros". These seeds from the jungle have two colors: black and red; similar to those of the villagers dress. We reach the village of Patacancha, a well known textile Andean community that still preserves ancient Quechua traditions and dressing code. We set our camp nearby and spend the night, amidst awesome scenery. (B,L,D)
PATACANCHA -WILLOQ -OLLANTAYTAMBO.
Our transport takes us down the valley to Pallata where we will see the inca ruins of the early-Inca site of Pumamarca (Puma town). After we arrive to Ollantaytambo, from here we will take the train to Aguas Calientes. Tonight you will have accommodation in the town of Aguas Claientes.
Up early, breakfast, then we will visit Machu Picchu. You will have free time to explore, take photos and of course if you have the energy, choose to hike up Huaynapicchu Mountain that has the best view of the city to offer. This will take approxamitely 2 hours up and back, also you must get in early as there are only 400 people a day allowd to hike up. After free time you will have a 2 hour guided tour, then its time to head by bus back to Aguas Calientes, then return to Ollantaytambo on train, at the train station is going to wait for us the bus for come back to Cusco
- If you want to access to the Huayna Picchu mountain, contact us.
- All the buses the coming back from the Inca Trail leave the passengers one block from the main square, you are going to return to the hotel by yourself.
PRICES TREKKING LARES 4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS
|Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo by Vistadome Train you must add||50|
Overnight in Aguas Calientes for hotels according to election
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION YOU MUST ADD PER NIGHT:
|380||in 5 stars hotel: Sanctuary Lodge|
|100||in 4 stars hotel: Hatuchay Tower|
|45||in 3 stars hotel: Hanaqpacha Inn/Inti Punku/Machupicchu Inn|
|25||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina/Terrazas|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION YOU MUST ADD PER NIGHT:
|640||in 5 stars hotel: Sanctuary Lodge|
|180||in 4 stars hotel: Hatuchay Tower|
|90||in 3 stars hotel: Hanaqpacha Inn/Inti Punku/Machupicchu Inn|
|40||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina/Terrazas|
|Direct to Return to Cusco||Prices|
|To return by Expedition Train you must add||60||reserve ahead|
|To return by Vistadome Train you must add||70||reserve ahead|
|To return by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||480||reserve ahead|
The service includes:
- Transportation-bus Calca-Lares Cusco.
- Professional guide.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- 03 Breakfast
- 03 Lunches
- 03 Suppers
- Camping equipment (sleeping tent, dining tent, mattresses, tables, chairs).
- 01 night hostel hot.
- Transportation of Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
Service does NOT INCLUDE:
- Do not include sleeping bag
- First breakfast
- Last lunch
- Sleeping bag. (If you do not have one, rent one in the office).
- warm clothing for the first day.
- Light clothing, four pairs of socks.
- Good shoes or boots.
- Water bottle.
- Camera or video camera (optional).
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hats or hat, mosquito repellent.
- purifying pills.
During the walk you must carry the sleeping bags, mattresses and personal items (eg backpack).
- USD 20.00 off:
- Children under 16 years
- Students ISICARD
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1. Western Union
You must send the payment with the name of our Agency Manager, please do not send the payment with other name.
With Western Union, you can send and get money quickly at any of our 117.000 agents or offices all over the world. Check on internet www.westernunion.com look for the nearest office of Western Union, ask for International sendings cashier, then you will get a form and you have to fill it in.
- Complete the form.
- Ensure you get the form to fill it in.
- The payement is in american dollars and write the amount in letters.
- Then write in numbers the amount you will send.
- Copy the receptionist information as follows:
- Name: María Elena
- Surname: Rodríguez Grajeda
- Identity Number: 23849593
- Adrres: Calle Manuel A. Segura, Mzn. A, Dpto 502, Lote 5-7, Urb. Santa Mónica
- City: Cusco
- Country: Peru
- Do not forget to fill in your personal information. Pay to the cashier the amount you will send plus the charge of sending. You will be asked to display your identification. Once the deposit is done you will be given a bill that includes your MTCN:(Money Transfer Control Number).
- Send us a mail indicating the amount you are sending and the MTCN ,we will confirm the transference by e-mail or by phone., then we will proceed to make all the payments.
We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reserves.
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
3.- Money Bookers With your Credit Card.
You should go to the web page, register, valid your e-mail, and discharged your money at your account and send the money at the e-mail:
We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reserves.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
+51-84-264242 or +51-84-223010
|MOVIL: +51-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +51-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +51-984674477||RPM: #686464|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica