¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
DAYLY DEPARTURE FULL AVAILABILITY
We will pick you up between 04:00 hrs and 04:40 hrs from your hotels or accomodation places. Then we will take a local bus towards Mollepata, small town located over 2,850 m.a.s.l., with a tempered climate and vegetation from the Edge of the Jungle, in its surroundings we will be able to appreciate some snowcapped picks that belong to the chain of Salkantay, where we will enjoy the beautiful sight that is part of the snowcapped pick Salkantay which is at an altitude of 6,200 ms above sea level., contemplating this landscape we will begin our long/p> walk which will approximately last 7 to 8 hours. Likewise, we will observe the vegetation pertaining to the Edge of the Jungle, along the road we will have lunch, and then we will continue until we get to SORAYPAMPA, place of our first camping site.
At dawn, when we wake up our first sight will be the impressive of the majestic Salkantay. At 07:00 hrs. we will get ready to have breakfast and after that we will continue our trek, also, this time will take us 7 to 8 hours. Along our walking we will be able to observe the echo tones and the differences among the altitudinal floors, we will enter into a kind of canyon which will lead us to the to the foothills of the Salkantay, after 3 hours walking we will have lunch, to keep on our walking we will have to get through this pass in order to descend and contemplate the Edge of the Jungle. This day, we will arrive to CHALLHUAY where we will spend the night.
We begin a new day and a new landscape and a new temperature, because here begins the warm weather related to the Edge of the Jungle zone. After breakfast we will follow our route, today we will go along valleys, watching a varietyof birds, mammals, insects and other animals. Moreover, we will have the opportunity to observe the life of the settlers and enjoy of the thermal baths (collpampa), the rainfalls (waynapoco), if we really have some spare time. Then, we will continue walking for about 4 a 6 hours before lunch(sahuayacu o playa), next we will take the bus to get to Santa Teresa where we will spend the night.
Waking up we will have breakfast and after it, we will walk for about 40 minutes to get to the edge of the river VILCANOTA, here we will have to use thehanging bridge after which we will walk for 3 more hours towards the Hidroelectrica, once there, we will be able to appreciate the valley of the Urubamba river, a huge rainfall that flows from the Machu Picchu mountain, on the northeast we will find an appropriate place where we can have lunch. Afterwards, visit the Intihuatana at Km. 121 (Small archaeological rest). At the end we will hike the hydroelectric to Aguas Calientes.
Today is the great day because we will be able to know the Historical Sanctuary of MACHU PICCHU. At 06:00hrs we will get ready to hike towards MACHU PICCHU, where we will have a guided tour.
- If you want to access to the Huayna Picchu mountain, must pay $ 20 (twenty dollars) additional.
- All the buses the coming back from the Inca Trail leave the passengers one block from the main square, you are going to return to the hotel by yourself.
PRECIOS DEL TOUR CAMINO INCA POR SALKANTAY - 2017
|Precio por persona (adulto extranjero)||390|
|Precio por persona (estudiante y/o peruano)||365|
|Para el retorno directo a Cusco||Dólares||Soles|
|Para retornar en el Tren Expedition incrementar||60|
|Para retornar en el Tren Vistadome incrementar||70|
|Para retornar en el Tren Hiram Bingham incrementar||480|
The service includes:
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Horses (only for equipment)
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Train back from Aguas calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Bus fares (Cusco, molle pata)
- A professional guide ( English-Spanish)
- A mattress
- Tents for dinning / cooking
Service does NOT INCLUDE:
- First breakfast
- Last lunch
- Bus fares from aguas calientes to Machu Picchu
- Sleeping bags
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
2.- Money Bookers With your Credit Card.
You should go to the web page, register, valid your e-mail, and discharged your money at your account and send the money at the e-mail:
We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reserves.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
+51-84-264242 or +51-84-223010
|MOVIL: +51-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +51-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +51-984674477||RPM: #686464|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica