¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning.
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. (Visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo, 08:00 hrs - 16:00 hrs)
- Inka Rail train ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (From 16:36 hrs. to 18:00 hrs.)
- hotel night in Aguas Calientes (Machu picchu).
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 5:30 am. bus to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 am. Sunrise view of Machu Picchu.
- Optional: Huaynapicchu Hike (3 hours, without guide).
- Machupicchu Guided Tour at 11:00 hrs. to 13:00 hrs.
- bus down to Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo. (From 19:00 hrs. to 20:32 hrs.)
- Travel by bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco. (From 08:45 hrs. to 22:15 hrs.)
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
End of services
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|560||in 4 stars hotel: Hatun Inti Boutique Machupicchu / El Mapi - Voyager Train|
|500||in 3 stars hotel: La Cabaña Machupicchu - Voyager Train|
|475||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina Machupicchu - Voyager Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|695||in 4 stars hotel: Hatun Inti Boutique Machupicchu / El Mapi - Voyager Train|
|600||in 3 stars hotel: La Cabaña Machupicchu - Voyager Train|
|500||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina Machupicchu - Voyager Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|675||in 5 stars hotel Top: Inka Terra - Voyager Train|
|655||in 5 stars hotel: Sumaq Machupicchu - Voyager Train|
|535||in 4 stars hotel: Hatun Inti Boutique Machupicchu / El Mapi - Voyager Train|
|485||in 3 stars hotel: La Cabaña Machupicchu - Voyager Train|
|465||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina Machupicchu - Voyager Train|
- All transfers from your hotel, stations and tourist attractions to visit.
- Tours to Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- All transportation for the tours.
- Round trip Train tickets Ollantaytambo - Machupicchu - Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish.
- Admissions to all attractions to visit Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley.
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 1 breakfast buffet at the hotel and a buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley.
Tour 2 days and 1 night (Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu)
First day: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
this day our tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas starts at 8:30 in the morning,we pick you up from the hotel to go to Pisac, which is a typical market, with pictures terraced fields on the mountain. Visit the archaeological site of Pisac. It is also famous for its fairs where you can buy beautiful handicrafts. Then we head to Urubamba where we have included a buffet lunch. Then we go to the fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas living in the home of the Incas. Finally we go to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that leaves at 16:36 hrs. hours to Aguas Calientes, arriving 18:00 hrs... Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu). (Photo: Valle Sagrado de los Incas).
Second day: Tour to Machu Picchu "Lost City of the Incas"
After getting up early and have breakfast, we will head to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu ,we will appreciate the spectacular sunrise, the yo can head for Huayna Picchu (Optional trek) on your own wihtout guide it will take about 2 hours round trip , then return to Machu Picchu where our guide will be waiting for you to start the guided viisit in Machu Picchu for 2 hours, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more than two hours. , then you'll have free time to stroll around the citadel. to take pictures and enjoy this mystical place.Aftter that you hace to go down to Aguas Calientes and take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, for transportation by bus to Cusco and take you to your hotel. (Photo: Machu Picchu).
End of services
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Double Triple).
- Specify the category of site (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars).
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica