¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Pick up from your hotel to the start of the tour.
- Tour the Sacred Valley of the Incas. (You will visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo, 8:00hrs - 16:00hrs)
- Inka Rail train ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (from 16:36 hrs to 18:09 hrs)
- hotel night in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Uploaded by bus to Machu Picchu.
- Guided Tour in Machupicchu 07:00 to 09:00 hrs.
- Optional: Hike Huaynapicchu or Sector Mountain (without Guide).
- Lowering bus to Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|560||in 4 stars hotel: Hatun Inti Boutique Machupicchu / El Mapi - Voyager Train|
|500||in 3 stars hotel: La Cabaña Machupicchu - Voyager Train|
|475||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina Machupicchu - Voyager Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|695||in 4 stars hotel: Hatun Inti Boutique Machupicchu / El Mapi - Voyager Train|
|600||in 3 stars hotel: La Cabaña Machupicchu - Voyager Train|
|500||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina Machupicchu - Voyager Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|675||in 5 stars hotel Top: Inka Terra - Voyager Train|
|655||in 5 stars hotel: Sumaq Machupicchu - Voyager Train|
|535||in 4 stars hotel: Hatun Inti Boutique Machupicchu / El Mapi - Voyager Train|
|485||in 3 stars hotel: La Cabaña Machupicchu - Voyager Train|
|465||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina Machupicchu - Voyager Train|
Important: Peruvian tourists who have their valid ID receive a discount of $ 20.00 on the cost of the tour to Machupicchu
- All trans fers from your hotel, stations and tourist attractions to visit.
- Tours to Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- All transportation for the tours.
- Train tickets roundtrip Ollantaytambo - Machu Picchu - Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish.
- Admissions to all the attractions to visit Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley.
- Transfer in every office.
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 1 buffet breakfast in the hotel and a buffet lunch in the Valley.
Description: Tour 2 days 1 night Sacred Valley of the incas and Machu Picchu
first Day: Tour the Sacred Valley of the Incas
This day tour the Sacred Valley tour that started at 8:00 hrs, collected from the hotel to go to Pisac, which is a typical market, with picturesque terraced fields on the mountain.Visit the archaeological site of Pisac. It is also famous for its fairs where you can buy beautiful handicrafts. Then we head to Urubamba where we have included a buffet lunch. Then we go to the fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas living in the home of the Incas. Finally we will go to Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that leaves at 16:36 hrs. hours to Aguas Calientes, arriving 18:09 hrs averaging. Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu). (Photo: Sacred Valley of the Incas).
Second Day: Tour Machu picchu "The lost city of the Incas"
After getting up early and have breakfast, go up to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. Then our tour guide made the citadel of Machu Picchu, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more than two hours. Optional: you can do the trekking to the summit of Huaynapicchu or the Mountain sector, this will take a few hours, in which you can enjoy the scenery and take some breathtaking views (This visit is without a guide). Will have all morning to Machu Picchu to take pictures and be in this mystical place. Then descend by bus to Aguas Calientes in the afternoon take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, for transportation by bus to Cusco and take you to your hotel.
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Double Triple).
- Specify the category of site (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars).
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica