¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
In this Vilcanota range you can hike at heights above 5000 m and have fabulous panoramic views at cristaline lakes and nearby mountains.You can see the tipical Andean animals as lamas, alpacas and vicuñas, meet local people who speak Quechua and know about their religion (their contact with the Apus, the mountain spirit) , customs and life in the Andes.This hike is quite a long and difficult one (you walk 7-8 hours a day), so we recommend to prepare well, doing shorter walks at altitud during 3 days before starting the hike.
CUSCO-OCONGATE-Tinki (3950 m.s.n.m.) The departure is scheduled early in the morning in order to be able to stop along the route. We will pass through nice villages of the Andes in the heights of Urcos, the sightseeing offers us the spectacular view of the Vilcanota mountain range. After traveling for three hours, we will arrive to Ocongate, an important village of much historic significance. We will then reach the village of Tinky, at 3,850 m.a.s.l., to a nice and typical hostel, where we will spend the night. This is the spot where our trek begins.
Tinki-UPIS (4200 m.) After breakfast, we will start the trek towards the mountain crossing, at 4,500. m.a.s.l., in order to continue through the outskirts of the snow peak Ausangate towards the camping-site of upis. Along the way we will witness lagoons of a variety of colors, as well as grazing llamas and alpacas.
UPIS-Pacchanta (4450 m.) The next day, after having breakfast, we will prepare to start the trek towards pacchanta. The way is quite clear, with a continuous and moderate slope. The trek takes five hours, in front of a group of mountains, with a really marvelous scenery. The camping site is very close to the glacier, giving it a special location and nice view to take some pictures. Optionally, you may have a bath in the thermal waters close to the camping site.
Pacchanta-Tinki (3950 m) CUSCO On the fourth day we will walk approximately for three hours to the village of Tinki. We will have lunch, and then take the return bus to Cusco.
- All the buses the coming back from the Inca Trail leave the passengers one block from the main square, you are going to return to the hotel by yourself.
The service includes:
- Bilingual mountain guide.
- Transportation to the start of the road.
- Horses loading.
- Tents and camping equipment.
- dining tent, kitchen tent, chairs and mattress.
- All meals (vegetarian option).
- water and cook.
- Horse for extra personal items.
- Bus return
PRICES TOUR AUSANGATE 4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS - 2020
|Prices per person|
|02 Passengers||495||Price per person|
|03 Passengers||440||Price per person|
|04 Passengers||390||Price per person|
|05 Passengers||350||Price per person|
Service does not include:
- Do not include sleeping bag
- First breakfast
- Last lunch
- Sleeping bag. (If you do not have one, rent one in the office).
- warm clothing for the first day.
- Light clothing, four pairs of socks.
- Good shoes or boots.
- Water bottle.
- Camera or video camera (optional).
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hats or hat, mosquito repellent.
- purifying pills.
Note: During the walk you must load the sleeping bags, mattresses and personal items (eg backpack).
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica