(Daily departures, is not subject to space availability is total).
- 02 PAX ------------ USS 307.00 (Price per person)
- 03 PAX ------------ USS 294.00 (Price per person)
- 04 PAX ------------ USS 281.00 (Price per person)
- 05 PAX ------------ USS 268.00 (Price per person)
- 06 PAX ------------ USS 255.00 (Price per person)
Description of Ausangate
The walk around the majestic snow (APU) Ausangate the highest mountain Vilcanota is superb and demanding, as one of the most important Apus Incas. This walk takes place above 4600 meters during its entire run. The Ausangate snow now visited by thousands of tourists, is set in a spectacular and diverse landscape, geography, geology, erosion, deglaciation, glaciers (Mariposa, Callangate, Colquecruz, Campa, etc.), fauna and flora of height and quaint customs of the Peruvian Andes villager may be appreciated and enjoyed in the traditional capital of Peru in textiles, dances Valley Ausangate
We started the trip by bus at 6:00 am in order to make some stops along the route will pass through typical villages sympathetic to the mountains, the heights of Urcos the scenery is spectacular, you can see the entire range of Vilcanota. Then we arrive at Ocongate population, large population of great historical significance (Lord of Qoyllorrity) and arrived 30 minutes after the town of Tinky which is 3850 meters, reaching a typical friendly and our overnight stay. This is the place where we will start our hike. (Lunch and dinner).
After breakfast we began the trek to a step of 4500 m and then continue on the slopes of Mount Ausangate, noting gaps in different colors without neglecting high-Andean customs of the inhabitants of this area and also enjoy the presence of large amounts of Llamas, Alpacas. Visit the small town of Upis (4140m) which will be held at the camp (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
After breakfast, the tour will continue at a brisk pace towards the town of Pacchanta in the tour we will see great views and we also see different species of Andean birds, this area is known as a nature reserve and vizcachas geese and other wild animals place. This day camp will arrive early to enjoy the thermal baths and an exquisite pachamanca. (Breakfast, lunch and dinner).
PACCHANTA-TINKI (3950m) CUSCO
After breakfast, walk about 3 hours through typical Andean landscape and then arrive at the village of Tinqui place for lunch then take the bus back to Cusco. (Breakfast, Lunch).
- Bilingual mountain guide.
- Transportation at the beginning of the road.
- Tents and camping equipment.
- Dining tent, kitchen tent, chairs and mattresses.
- All meals (vegetarian option).
- Water and cook.
- Extra horse for personal items.
- Return Bus
- Not included: sleeping bag
- First breakfast
- Last lunch
RECOMMENDED TO TAKE:
- Sleeping bag. (If you do not have one, rent one at the office).
- Warm clothes for the first day.
- Light clothing, four pairs of socks.
- Good shoes or boots.
- Water bottle.
- Camera or video camera (optional).
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hats, insect repellent.
- Purifying tablets.
Note: During the walk you must charge the sleeping bags, mattresses and personal items (eg backpack).
Instructions to send the warranty payment
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica