¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
First Day: Cusco - Espinar - Central Bridge
6:00 a.m. in the morning we leave from Cusco by Yauri up the Vilcanota river. Stopping only for breakfast at Urcos after Sichuan after we reach Lake Bangui. Ascend the west by taking the Apurimac River, after 5 hrs. traveling saddle the horses to go to the hacienda bridge where rest the other night.
Second Day: Central Bridge - Three Gorges - Central Bridge
In the morning departure for the Apurimac valley up to the three guns which has Gently straighten out his lunch, appreciate the beautiful scenery. Will return to the hacienda where we expect a special meal typical of the area and traditional dances.
Third Day: Central Bridge - Cusco
Breakfast then visit the nearby hills to the estate up for a ride in the open field will return for lunch. Then take the bus back to Cusco previous break.
Note: According to the season, we spend the night in camp, check with the office.
Our services include:
- Professional guide
- Private Transportation
- All meals during the tour
- Overnight accommodation in the farmhouse and a night at Camp
- Camping Equipment: Double tents, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent
- Horses and Mounts
We recommend you bring:
- Sleeping bag
- Warm clothes for night
- Comfortable clothes to ride
- Hat and Scarf
- Flashlight, sunscreen
- Water bottle and snacks.
PRICE PER PERSON - 2018
|Prices per person|
|470||Per person (private service) more than 6|
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica