Inca Trail Availability Check with our Sales Executives
INCA TRAIL FOR 2 DAYS, 1 NIGHT
VERY IMPORTANT .-
Although the rules of Inka Trail Expeditions, says that reservations must be made five days before, we recommend you make your reservation well in advance, the average peak indicates that 90 days before departure and there's no room, this because it can only be 500 people per day, just so you can keep from erosion and pollution of the road network and the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INCA TRAIL FOR 2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHT:
CUSCO - WIÑAYWAYNA - MACHU PICCHU
The pick you up at 5:45 hrs. Hotel and brought them to the train station,where we will go see pictures que landscapes, until the Km 104 where we began our trek. From the archaeological site of "Chanchabamba" (2250 mts) went up by approx. 2 1 / 2 hours to the fascinating archaeological site of Wiñaywayna (2650 mts) where we enjoyed a picnic. In the afternoon we follow the semi-tropical forest to the "Intipunku" (the Gate of the Sun) of where we can enjoy the first panoramic view of the majestic Machu picchu. From here we descend walking to Aguas Calientes where you can optionally visit the thermal baths and comfortably spend the night in a hostel can this be the Inka Tambo Hostal, Hostal Continental, Hostal Royal Garden, among others according to availability.
MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
After breakfast we went with the first bus to Machu Picchu to enjoy sunrise in this magical place before the arrival of other tourists from Cusco. Enjoy the tranquility of the lost city of the Incas on a guided tour, some free time.In the Afternoon return to Ollantaytambo on train, at the train station is going to wait for us the bus for come back to Cusco.
- If you want to access to the Huayna Picchu mountain, contact us.
- All the buses the coming back from the Inca Trail leave the passengers one block from the main square, you are going to return to the hotel by yourself.
PRECIOS DEL TOUR POR PERSONA - 2023:
|520||Adultos mayores de 16 años|
|495||Niños menores de 16 años y estudiantes con carnet Visado|
Para pernoctar en Aguas Calientes en Hoteles de acuerdo a elección:
ADICIONAR POR PERSONA POR NOCHE EN ACOMODACION DOBLE:
|510||Hotel 5 estrellas: Sanctuary Lodge|
|125||Hotel 4 estrellas: Hatun Inti Boutique|
|65||Hotel 3 estrellas: La Cabaña Inn / Inti Inn / Hotel Santuario|
|35||Hotel 2 estrellas: Plaza Andina / Terrazas|
ADICIONAR POR PERSONA POR NOCHE EN ACOMODACION SIMPLE:
|860||Hotel 5 estrellas: Sanctuary Lodge|
|225||Hotel 4 estrellas: Hatun Inti Boutique|
|125||Hotel 3 estrellas: La Cabaña Inn / Inti Inn / Hotel Santuario|
|50||Hotel 2 estrellas: Plaza Andina / Terrazas|
Servicios opcionales del Camino Inca de 2 dias y 1 noche:
|Para el retorno directo a Cusco||Dólares||Soles|
|Para retornar en el Tren Expedition incrementar||65|
|Para retornar en el Tren Vistadome incrementar||75|
|Para retornar en el Tren Hiram Bingham incrementar||500|
|Ver Hoja de ruta de los trenes:||EXPEDITION||VISTADOME||HIRAM BINGHAM|
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Transfers from hotel to the train station.
- Train ticket from Cusco to Km 104.
- Professional guide specializing in Inca Trail.
- Admission to Hostel in Aguas Calientes.
- Food (1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner).
- Bus ticket Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes (round trip).
- 1 Night Hotel (double room).
- Train ticket Aguas Calientes-Ollantaytambo
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDED:
- Food not mentioned
- Extra services such as Tips
- Entrance to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes
RECOMMEND BRING THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL EQUIPMENT
- insect repellent
- hiking boots (preferably waterproof ankle protectors)
- sun hat or cap
- toilet paper
- raincoat (or poncho plastic).
- We recommend you bring appropriate clothing for sunny days.
Also, depending on their interest to carry a photo camera or camcorder, binoculars, sunglasses, brújula.Todos Teams must have light to moderate weight.
END OF SERVICES
Hotel information to pick up
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Instructions to send the warranty payment
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica