This route is ideal for nature lovers who don't have many days but you will find spectacular scenery, exotic flora and fauna along this hike adventure through beautiful valleys and White Mountains especially the lagoon Humantay regarded as one of the region's holiest mountains and lakes.
Cusco - Mollepata - Soraypampa - Laguna Humantay :
We will pass by your respective hotel, we will move on to pick up passengers from 4:45 to 5:30 in the morning and then travel in our transport private to the city of Mollepata located in the lush valley of the Apurimac river. After a well earned breakfast to fill us with energy, we will continue our journey to Soraypampa (3900msnm) after a brief rest, we begin our Trek toward Humantay lake located 13779 ft 4200mt. After the rise of 1 hour and 30 min approximately we can appreciate such a wonderful place and we will return to our camp to have our lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snow-capped peaks and later they will be moved to our city of Cusco, we leave them in the center of the city (near the main Plaza de Armas).
PRICE FOR PERSON - 2017:
PRECIOS POR PERSONA - 2022:
|USD 45||S/.172.00||Por persona (servicio compartido)|
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Professional route guidance.
- Tourist transport from Cusco to Mollepata / Soraypampa – Mollepata Cusco.
- Equipment of kitchen, dinning tent, chairs, tables - Cook.
- Meals (1 breakfast, 1 lunch)
- First aid, emergency oxygen Kit.
- Entrance to Salkantay.
IT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Extras not listed.
- Horse extra if needed.
- Small backpack.
- Hat or Sun hat.
- Trekking shoes.
- Personal medication.
- Additional battery for your camera.
Hotel information to pick up
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Instructions to send the warranty payment
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica