¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
First day: (no guide)
- 5:45 hrs. Transfer from hotel in Cusco to the train station.
- Round trip by train from Cusco to Aguas Calientes (4 hours).
- Free day (Optional: Visit to Machu Picchu on your own)
- Lunch a la carte
- Overnight at hotel
SECOND DAY (Guided tour)
- Uploaded by bus to Machupicchu
- Guided Tour in Machupicchu 07:00 to 09:00 hrs.
- Optional: Hike Huaynapicchu or Sector Mountain (without Guide).
- Lowering bus to Aguas Calientes
- In the afternoon return to Cusco by train
- Moving the train station to your hotel.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|660||in 5 stars hotel top: Inkaterra - Expedition Train|
|610||in 5 stars hotel: Sumaq - Expedition Train|
|485||in 4 stars hotel: Hatun Inti Boutique / El Mapi - Expedition Train|
|435||in 3 stars hotel: La Cabaña / Inti Inn - Expedition Train|
|420||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina / Presidente - Expedition Train|
BY EXPEDITION TRAIN
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|825||in 5 stars hotel top: Inkaterra - Expedition Train|
|755||in 5 stars hotel: Sumaq - Expedition Train|
|605||in 4 stars hotel: Hatun Inti Boutique / El Mapi - Expedition Train|
|495||in 3 stars hotel: La Cabaña / Inti Inn - Expedition Train|
|450||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina / Presidente - Expedition Train|
BY EXPEDITION TRAIN
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|620||in 5 stars hotel top: Inkaterra - Expedition Train|
|585||in 5 stars hotel: Sumaq - Expedition Train|
|465||in 4 stars hotel: Hatun Inti Boutique / El Mapi - Expedition Train|
|420||in 3 stars hotel: La Cabaña / Inti Inn - Expedition Train|
|410||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina / Presidente - Expedition Train|
|To go by Vistadome Train you must add||45||reserve ahead|
|To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||700||reserve ahead|
Included in the tour
- Transfer Hotel / Train Station / Hotel
- Train tickets to and from the next day (each trip is 4 hours).
- Rise and fall of the citadel Machu Picchu bus for one day
- Revenue for the Citadel for one day
- Guided Tour in the citadel of Machu Picchu (approx. 3 hours). (For one of the days)
- A la carte lunch in the restaurant of Aguas Calientes
- One night in hotel (food and beverages are on your own)
Description of the Tour of 2 days:
We will pass by your hotel in Cusco 1 hour before departure of your train, and take you to the train station, located in the town of Poroy, then board the train of the company "PERURAIL" and begin the journey from Poroy - Cusco to the town of "Aguas Calientes" ( 2000 m) which has a duration of 4 hours.
Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes, we head to our hotel for lunch, has included a la carte menu in the restaurant "Happy Indian" in the town of Aguas Calientes. Our guide will look at night to provide information necessary for the day of your tour, if they wish can visit the hot springs or buy crafts of place.
Very temparno morning the next day we head to the bus station to climb 400 meters high, by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the incredible wonder of the world "The Sanctuary of Machupicchu", known as "The City Loss of the Incas "When you reach the citadel of Machu Picchu, pass by the control, where our tickets will deliver revenue and begin our guided tour, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more than two hours. Optional: you can do the trekking to the summit of Huaynapicchu or the Mountain sector, this will take a few hours, in which you can enjoy the scenery and take some breathtaking views (This visit is without a guide). In the afternoon take the bus back to Aguas Calientes and head to our hotel, to take bags, and get to the train station in sufficient time to return to the city of Cusco where we will be waiting at the station Poroy transferred to your Hotel.
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Double Triple).
- Specify the category of site (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars).
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica