¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome at the airport in Cusco and transfer to the hotel in the morning.
- Coca tea at the hotel
- City Tour around Cusco and outskirts Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman Qoricancha Tambomachay ... (14:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs.)
- Night in selected hotel in Cusco
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tour to Machupicchu by train.06:00 hrs - 20:00 hrs)
- Return to Cusco in the afternoon.
- Night in selected Hotel in Cusco
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tour Intiraymi (08:00 hrs - 16:00 hrs)
- Night in selected hotel in Cusco
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Transfer from the Hotel to Cusco's Airport.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2017:
|1600||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Casa Cartagena - Expedition Train|
|1235||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador/ Aranwa / Hilton Garden - Expedition Train|
|1000||in 4 stars hotel: Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada - Expedition Train|
|830||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / Best Western - Expedition Train|
|795||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas Hotel / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2017:
|2555||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Casa Cartagena - Expedition Train|
|1810||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Aranwa / Hilton Garden - Expedition Train|
|1325||in 4 stars hotel: Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada - Expedition Train|
|995||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / Best Western - Expedition Train|
|885||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas Hotel / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2017:
|1390||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Casa Cartagena - Expedition Train|
|1195||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Aranwa / Hilton Garden - Expedition Train|
|915||in 4 stars hotel: Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada - Expedition Train|
|795||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / Best Western - Expedition Train|
|745||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas Hotel / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
|(To go by Vistadome Train you must add||45||reserve ahead|
|(To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||700||reserve ahead|
The package does not include air tickets, they are around USD 176 (Base Rate) and USD 643 (Flexible Rate) per person round trip (Lima - Cusco - Lima), according to availability of spaces, if you want we can add.
The service includes:
- Tour Intiraymi in a VIP area with lunch box
- All transfers to hotels, airports, stations and attractions.
- Tours to Machu Picchu, Cuzco City and surrounding areas.
- All transportation on the tours.
- Roundtrip Train Ticket Cusco - Machupicchu - Cusco
- Roundtrip Bus tickets Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Professional Tourist Guide in English or Spanish
- Entrance tickets for the attractions.
- 3 nights in hotel (according to to availability).
- 3 buffet breakfasts at the hotels.
4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS IN "CUSCO AND MACHUPICHU"
WELCOME AND TOUR IN CUSCO: We'll be waiting for you at the airport in Cusco on your arrival date, take you to the hotel where you will rest for an hour, you'll have a cup of coca tea and we will pick you up from your Hotel in the afternoon (13:30 hrs) to start with the tour around Cusco and outskirts.
Tour around Cusco and outskirts:
We pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives, with a professional guide:
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet off the floor,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca-Pucara:.- An old Tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water, known traditionally as the place where water rests excursion time: around 5 hours.
Frequency: everyday in the afternoons.
- First Class Tourism Bus
- Tourism Official Guide
- Entrance Tickets to Koricancha
- Entrance Tickets to the Cathedral
- Tourist Tickets.
- Recorder or /and photographic camera
- Light clothes and comfortable shoes.
MACHU-PICCHU TOUR IN ONE DAY From 5:45 hrs to 6:00 hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 mosl) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl).Our Guide Will be waiting there , he will lead us to the bus station, to go up by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the world wide marvel The Sanctuary of Machupicchu, known as the lost city of the Incas.Once we get to Machu-Picchu, We'll pass throught the control, where we'll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visiting the main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar watch, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you'll be given enough time to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals , at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included).
In the afternoon, betwen 15:30hrs pm and 17:00hrs pm we'll return on train to Cusco, we'll be waiting for you at the train station and then we'll take you back to your hotel.
This tour includes:
- Transfer from the Hotel to The Train Station and from the Train Station to the Hotel.
- Round trip train tickets Cusco-Aguas Calientes-Cusco.
- Profesional Guide for the tour (English-Spanish)
- Bus Service from "Aguas Calientes" to Machu-Picchu and from Machu-Picchu to "Aguas Calientes".
- Entrance tickets to visit the citadel of Machu-picchu.
- Tickets reserves, Rooms and Agency services.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Water or any other Drink
- Phone calls
- Snacks, tips.
WE RECOMMEND :
- Wear light shoes or snickers.
- Drink much liquid.
- Water proof raincoat, for the rainy season.
- Long sleeve T-shirts
- Long Pants
- Sun Block and hats for the sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicines and personal use items (contact glasses liquid)
- A light backpack per person
- Recorder camera or photographic camera with spare films.
- Have change in soles, dollars or euros.
"TOUR INTI RAYMI - 2016"
INTI RAYMI 2016
This Tour starts at 08:00 hrs, picking you up from the hotel, then we go the first place. The ceremony of INTIRAYMI has three different scenes in three different places , It starts at the Qoricancha Palace placed on Av. El Sol, then we head for main square (Plaza de Armas del Cusco) where the second scene will be held and finally it ends with the special scene held in Sacsayhuaman ( 3 km from Cusco) where we will go on bus.
Farewell We'll be at your hotel at least two hours before your flight leaves to take you to the airport Where you should check your plane ticket and pay the airport tax, we'll see you to the departure launge.
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
2.- Money Bookers With your Credit Card.
You should go to the web page, register, valid your e-mail, and discharged your money at your account and send the money at the e-mail:
We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reserves.
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica