¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
This tour starts around 8:00hrs, we pick you up from your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and visiting the Inka handycraft market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the main square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
BTG (Boleto Turistico General) allows entry to Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, and 13 other attractions include museums and 4 archaeological sites that are visited on the City Tour) S /. 130.00 or USD 47.00 only these three locations. Click to view the Cusco Tourist Ticket Children and students get a discount of 50% in BTG.
PRICES PER PERSON:
|Price per person|
The Sacred Valley Tour in one day includes:
- Bus transportation for all the visits.
- Specialized professional guide
- Buffet in tourist restaurant.
It does not include:
- Entrance tickets for the Archaeological groups
- Water or any other drink
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
You do not need to send money just call us:
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "Machu Picchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica