¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
Ausangate is the fifth mountain most high of Peru, with its 6384 meters for centuries has received many names; "The roof of the Inca Capital", "Vinicunca" (Hill of colors), etc. Guardian of the Cusco region, located in the District of Pitumarca, Canchis province, Cusco region, in the South of Peru; Ausangate is considered the most important mountain of the Andean cosmovision.
The pick up from your hotel will be at 03:00 hrs. at 03:20 hrs. tour will be 3 hours approximately until the village of Pitumarka, in this place will take your breakfast, culminated this we will continue the trip to the village of Chilca, from this point will start our adventure, the walk will be between 3 to 4 hours where you can see beautiful landscapes full of streams , mountains, lakes, snow-capped mountains as well as flora and fauna, after this time to get to our desired destination Vinicunca or Hill of colors taking adequate time to capture this magical place in photographs and in our memories, in addition to this place we can also appreciate the Apu Ausangate, nevado more venerated by the Incas. Then live this magical experience we descend again to Chilca lunch, Finally return to the city of Cusco arriving at Regocijo square at approximately 18:30 hours.
PRICE PER PERSON - 2017
|Prices per person|
|50||Per person (private service)|
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Transportation (there and back)
- 01 breakfast
- 01 lunch
- Professional guide
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDED:
- Horse S/ 90.00 + muleteer S/ 30.00
- Power supply not described.
- Travel insurance and accident
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING
- Rain poncho
- Water bottle
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- clothes for the cold
- sticks of walking
- shoes trekking
- Do not need tourist ticket.
END OF SERVICES
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica