Very early in the morning at 4:00 hrs, we will pass by your hotel in our private tourist transport, and then continue on the route to the south of the city of Cusipata-Paucarpata, we will travel for approximately 2 hours, where we will enjoy a delicious Breakfast buffet (scrambled eggs, cheese, ham, fruit salad, hot drinks, etc.). After breakfast we will continue approximately 40 minutes to the control point where we will begin the trekking. Once you reach this point, our guide will give you the instructions and recommendations of the route along with the latest scopes to finally start.
The walk will take approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes to reach Vinicunca or a mountain of colors at 5020 meters above sea level. On the way we will observe the fauna of the area, highlighting the llamas and alpacas that are at the mercy of shepherds dressed in beautiful costumes typical of the region. After going through beautiful gorges that lead to the highest parts, surrounded by snowy peaks (Ausangate), almost reaching the top we will observe the change of landscape, the mountain range of Vinicunca color (5020 m / 16,466 ft). Arriving at this point between 10:30 hrs and 11:00 hrs. Here, our guide will explain in detail the orography, the ecosystem and the color of the mountain, then take from another horizon the most beautiful photos of the mountain of colors, see the beautiful Landscape from 5080 at sea level, then we will take the return route through the point of view of the red valley, red mountains, hike through this ecosystem considered Andean desert, last visit to another point of Vinicunca for photos and return to llaqto. where our vehicle will be waiting. Then we will have our delicious buffet lunch of Novo Andean food. Then we will return to the city of Cusco arriving at the imperial city at approximately 5:00 hrs.
PRICE PER PERSON - 2019
|Prices per person|
|50||Per person (private service)|
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Transportation (there and back)
- 01 breakfast
- 01 lunch
- Professional guide
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDED:
- Horse S/ 90.00 + muleteer S/ 30.00
- Power supply not described.
- Travel insurance and accident
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING
- Rain poncho
- Water bottle
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- clothes for the cold
- sticks of walking
- shoes trekking
- Do not need tourist ticket.
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica