- Flight from Lima to Arequipa (1 hour - only in the morning).
- Coca welcome.
- City tour in the White City of Arequipa (afternoon).
- Welcome Dinner show.
- Overnight at hotel in Arequipa.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- First day: Colca Canyon and Chivay Vicuñas reserve.
- Hotel night in Colca.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Second day: Colca Canyon, Cruz del Condor condors view and return to Arequipa.
- Transfer to the bus station and travel to Arequipa - Cusco (from 08:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs.).
- Welcome and transfer from terminal to hotel in Cusco.
- Morning free to relax.
- Tour the city of Cusco and vicinity (Afternoon from 14.00 hrs - 18:00 hrs.)
- Overnight at hotel in Cusco.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas. (You will visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo, from 8:00 to 16:00 hrs)
- Buffet lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Inka Rail train journey from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (From 16:36 hrs. to 18:09 hrs.)
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Uploaded by bus to Machu Picchu.
- Guided Tour in Machu Picchu from 8:00 hrs to 10:00 hrs.
- Optional: Hike Huaynapicchu (3 hours, without guide).
- Lowering bus to Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return by train from Aguas Calientes to Cusco. (From 16:12 hrs to 17:50 hrs)
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
- Hotel night in Cusco.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer to Lima airport for your flight to Cusco - Lima (01 hours in the morning).
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|2215||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador Arequipa / Libertador Cusco - Train Voyager|
|1775||in 4 stars hotel: Sonesta Arequipa / Novotel - Train Voyager|
|1385||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustin Posada / San Agustín /- Train Voyager|
|1330||in 2 stars hotel: Corregidor / Casa Oblitas Hotel /- Train Voyager|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|3060||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador Arequipa / Hilton Garden / Libertador Cusco - Train Voyager|
|2200||in 4 stars hotel: Sonesta Arequipa / Andean Wings / Novotel - Train Voyager|
|1635||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustin Posada / San Agustín / Samay - Train Voyager|
|1465||in 2 stars hotel: Corregidor / Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Train Voyager|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|1485||in 4 stars hotel: Sonesta Arequipa / Andean Wings / Novotel - Train Voyager|
|1350||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustin Posada / San Agustín / Samay - Train Voyager|
|1290||in 2 stars hotel: Corregidor / Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Train Voyager|
What the tour includes 7 days and 6 nights in Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Cusco, Sacred Valley Machu Picchu with overnight in
- Flight tickets Lima Arequipa.
- Bus ride Southern Cross Arequipa - Cusco (De 20:00 hrs - 06:00 Hrs.)
- Air tickets Cusco - Lima.
- All transfers to hotels, airports, stations and attractions.
- City tour in the White City of Arequipa.
- Tour to the Colca Canyon.
- Tours to Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco and surroundings.
- All transportation for the tours.
- Flights roundtrip train Ollantaytambo - Machu Picchu - Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish.
- Admissions to all the attractions to visit Machu Picchu and Huanapicchu, Sacred Valley, City and vicinity, churches and museums.
- Assistance and transfer service for all tours.
- 1 night hotel in Arequipa.
- 1 night hotel in the Colca Canyon.
- 2 nights hotel in Cusco.
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 5 breakfast buffet in the hotels, one a la carte lunch in Machu Picchu, 1 lunch buffet in the Valley and a welcome dinner show in Arequipa.
First day: City Tour in Arequipa
They must be in the Lima airport at least two hours before flight time to Vancouver, will have to approach the airline counter that will tell you where you will check and handed them their air tickets by presenting their papers and take a flight of one hour to the "White City of Arequipa" Our staff will welcome you and transfer you to your hotel, arriving at the hotel can enjoy the famous coca tea, this plant has to help his body against altitude sickness , then you can rest and acclimatize a bit on site or if you going to do a gentle walk through the main streets of the city. By averaging the 13:00 hrs. Our staff will pick you up at your hotel to begin the tour of the "White City" including the Convento de Santa Catalina, undoubtedly the gem of Arequipa, finally opened to the public in 1970, after having been for 400 years imprisonment, with countless pieces of colonial art. Also, visit the Plaza de Armas, the cloisters of the Society of Jesus and the neighborhoods of Cayma and Yanahuara, with a magnificent view of the Misti volcano, and visit a traditional colonial house called the Founder's Mansion. Then at night they take you to enjoy a delicious dinner Show savoring our Peruvian food. Overnight at hotel. (Photo Plaza de Armas of Arequipa at night).
Second day: Heading to the Colca Canyon and Vicuña Reserve
Morning after early breakfast depart by bus towards the Colca Canyon, past the foot of the volcano Chachani. The tour will cross the plains of Arrieros Cañahuas and where are Vicuña National Reserve and Vizcachani, The Pulpera Callalli, Tuti Sibayo and Villages. Arrive at an altitude of 4,000 meters above sea level where they appreciate the flora and fauna of the beautiful natural lagoons and Sea Bofedales Caught with giant rocks shaped castles. After this wonderful tour finally reached Chivay, Colca Valley. Overnight at the Colca Valley. (Photo: Vicuñas in the plains of Arequipa).
Third day: Colca Canyon and condors view
Very early in the morning and after breakfast depart for the "Cruz del Condor", where the canyon begins from this point will appreciate its depth. This beautiful landscape will also have the opportunity to view the condor in the wild. After a brief stop at the "Cruz del Condor", we will continue our journey through the Colca Canyon admiring the small towns of Pinchocclo, Madrigal, Lari, Maca, Achoza, Yanque, etc.Return to Arequipa and then transfer to the bus station in Arequipa, for their journey to the city of Cusco (Travel time: 08:00 hrs. - 06:00 hrs). (Photo: Condor "Condor's Cross in Qolca Canyon").
Fourth day: City tour in Cusco
They will pick you up from the bus station and then transfer them to your hotel in Cusco so you can rest and recover from the trip, then you will have the morning free to walk around and shop for handicrafts and souvenirs of Cusco on your own. After lunch at 13:30 hrs we pick you up from the hotel to begin the tour to the city of Cusco and surroundings, this tour includes visits to: the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral Church of Santo Domingo, Koricancha Temple and the nearby ruins of Kenko, Puka Pukara, Tambomachay and Sacsayhuaman.(Photo: Plaza de Armas of Cusco at night).
Fifth day: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
We pick between 08:30 and 09:00 hrs, the tour began with a stop at the natural viewpoint Corao where the guide will give an introduction to the Sacred Valley, continue the tour enjoy a beautiful landscape, the first place will visit the traditional Indian market of Pisac here you can do some shopping of souvenirs and handicrafts, ascend the archaeological site of Pisaq where after a short walk to major venues Incas arrived.Continuing the tour will head to the town of Urubamba in an exclusive restaurant where you can sample the local cuisine. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, Finally we head to Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that leaves at 16:36 hrs hours to Aguas Calientes, arriving 18.09 hrs averaging. Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu). (Photo: Sacred Valley of the Incas).
Sixth day: Tour to Machupicchu. The Lost City of the Incas
After getting up very early and have breakfast, climb the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we appreciate the spectacular sunrise of this marvel. Optional: can make the trek to the summit of Huayna Picchu this will take about 2 hours round trip (This visit without guide). Then our tour guide made the citadel of Machu Picchu, for 2 hours, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries around for more than two hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll around the citadel. They will have all morning to Machu Picchu to take pictures and be in this mystical place. Then descend by bus to Aguas Calientes in the afternoon we take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transport you by bus to the city of Cusco. (Photo: Machupicchu).
Seventh day: Farewell and air travel from Cusco to Lima
Taking a good breakfast, we will pick the hotel where they are staying and take you to the airport in the city of Cusco, which is minutes away from the center of Cusco, should be at least one hour prior to the flight confirmation steps, After check in at the airline that flew us goodbye and take the flight from Cusco to Lima.
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica