¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome and transfer from the airport in Lima to the Hotel.
- Night in selected hotel in Lima
- Transfer from hotel to bus station Lima to Paracas
- Trip on Bus to Paracas (14:00 hrs - 17:30 hrs)
- Transfer from the terminal to Paracas harbour
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands
- Tour to Paracas Reserve
- Transfer to Bus Station in Pisco
- Trip on Bus Pisco to Nazca (16:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs)
- Transfer from the Bus Station to the hotel in Nazca
- Hotel in Nazca
- Transfer to the airfield of Nasca (as time)
- Flight over the Nazca Lines 40 minutes (depending on weather)
- Tour to Chauchilla's cementery
- Transfer to bus Station in Nazca.
- Trip on Bus Nazca- Lima (16:30 hrs - 00:00 hrs).
- Welcome and Transfer from the bus station in Lima.
- Night at the hotel in Lima
- Transfer from hotel to the Airport in Lima.
- Flight Lima - Arequipa (Morning)
- Welcome at the airport in Arequipa and transfer to the Hotel.
- City Tour in Arequipa 14:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs.
- Night at the hotel in Arequipa
- Tour to Colca Valley
- Hotel in Colca
- Tour to the Colca Canyon, Cruz del Condor, and View of the Condors
- Return to Arequipa
- Night Hotel in Arequipa
- Free Morning in Arequipa
- Transfer from the hotel to the bus station in Arequipa
- Trip on bus to Puno.
- Welcome and transfer to the Hotel in Puno.
- Night at the hotel in Puno
- Tour to Lake Titicaca, Uros Island, and Taquile.
- Night at the hotel in Puno
- Transfer from the hotel to the bus station in Puno.
- Guided tour Puno to Cusco(All day 08:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs)
- Transfer from the bus station in Cusco to theHotel.
- Night in selected hotel in Cusco
- Free Morning in Cusco
- City Tour in Cusco: The Cathedral, Qoricancha, Tambomachay ... (in the afternoon from 13:30 hrs - 18:30 hrs.)
- Night in selected hotel in Cusco
- Tour to the Sacred Valley (All Day 08:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs)
- Night in selected hotel in Cusco
- 5:45 hrs. Transfer Hotel in Cusco to the train station.
- Journey by train from Cusco to Aguas Calientes (4 hours).
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Free day (Optional: Visit to Machu Picchu on your own).
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 5:30 hrs. Ascent by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 06:00 hrs. Sunrise view of Machu Picchu (Optional).
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu from 07:00 hrs to 09:00 hrs.
- Optional: Walk to Huayna Picchu or Sector Mountain (without guide).
- Lowering bus to Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return to Cusco by train.
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel.
- Overnight at the Hotel in Cusco.
- Free day in Cusco.
- Night at hotel in Cusco
- Transfer from hotel to Cusco airport.
- Flight from Cusco to Puerto Maldonado 40 minutes.
- Travel by boat on the river Madre de Dios.
- Welcome lunch at Amazon Eco Lodge.
- Tour to Monkey Island
- Night in Eco Amazonia Lodge.
- Breakfast at the Lodge.
- Hike the forest.
- Visit to the Lost Cocha.
- Assessment of animals in the wild, otters, alligators, turtles, tapir, birds, etc..
- Lunch at the Lodge.
- Night in Eco Amazonia Lodge.
- Breakfast at the Lodge.
- Excursion by boat to the river Briol gamitana.
- Appreciation of turtles, alligators, birds and a variety of insects.
- Fishing and Swimming in the Rio Briol gamitana.
- Night in Eco Amazonia Lodge.
- Breakfast at the Lodge.
- Airport transfers in Puerto Maldonado
- Flights from Puerto Maldonado toLima (02 hours)
- Transfer from the Airport in Lima to the Hotel.
- City tour to the "City of Kings" and visit the Huaca Pucllana.
- Night in selected hotel in Lima
- Tour to the Sanctuary of Pachacamac.
- Free afternoon.
- Night at Hotel in Lima
- Transfer from the hotel in Lima to the Airport.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|5280||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Isla Esteves - Expedition Train|
|4095||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|3550||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Expedition Train|
|3325||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SINGLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|8000||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Isla Esteves - Expedition Train|
|5525||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|4620||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Expedition Train|
|4050||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|5100||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Isla Esteves - Expedition Train|
|3760||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|3385||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Expedition Train|
|3180||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Expedition Train|
|To go by Vistadome Train you must add||45||reserve ahead in time|
|To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||700||reserve ahead in time|
This tour includes:
- 2 Lima Airport Hotel
- 1 City tour to the "City of Kings"
- 4 nights in selected hotel in Lima including breakfast (as accommodation)
- 1 night in selected hotel in Nazca includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 2 Nights at selected hotel in Arequipa includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 night in selected hotel in Colca Canyon includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 2 nights in selected hotel in Puno includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 5 nights in selected hotel in Cusco including breakfast (as accommodation)
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 3 nights in the Amazon Eco Lodge. (Puerto Maldonado)
- 1 Plane Trip from Lima-Arequipa.
- 1 airfare from Cusco to Puerto Maldonado.
- 1 airfare from Puerto Maldonado - Lima.
- 1 Transfer from the hotel in Lima to the bus terminal in Lima
- 1 bus ride from Lima to Paracas (14:00 hrs - 17:30 hrs)
- 1 Travel by bus to Nazca Pisco (13:00 hrs - 17:00hrs)
- 1 bus ride from Lima to Nazca (15:00 hrs - 22:00 hrs)
- 1 Tour to the Ballestas Islands
- 1 flight to the Nazca Lines (40 minutes)
- 1 City tour of Arequipa
- 1 Colca Canyon Tour
- 1 bus ride from Arequipa to Puno (14:00 hrs - 20:00 hrs)
- 1 Tour of Lake Titicaca, Uros Island, Taquile
- 1 guided tour of Cusco to Puno 1 includes lunch (Full day 08:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs)
- Relocation of the Terminal 1 bus to Cusco hotel.
- 1 City tour of Cusco and Surroundings (Afternoon 13:30 hrs - 18:30 hrs)
- 1 Tour Machupicchu Expedition Train (Full day 06:00 hrs - 20:00 hrs)
- 1 Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas 1 includes lunch (Full day 08:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs)
- 1 City Tour in Lima
- 1 Sanctuary of Pachacamac Tour
- 16 Breakfast at hotels
- 03 buffet lunch in Urubamba, Lake Titicaca and Sicuani.
Descripciont: Tour 20 days and 19 nights Lima, Nazca, Machu Picchu, the Amazon Cruise, Huacachina, Arequipa, Colca Canyon 20 days tour in Peru
First Day: Welcome in Lima
Welcome and transfer in Lima Our Staff will be waiting for you in Lima , we will transfer you to your Hotel in the Capital, you will recieve information about your trip next morning .
Second day: Tour Basllestas and Paracas reserve
Very early in the morning you'll be picked up from your hotel in Lima to the Bus Station to Paracas Then you will be transferred to the Paracas harbor located nearby. At the Paracas dock you will board a speed-boat equipped with life vests and comfortable seats. At this point is advisable to wear a good jacket or wind breakers as it gets very windy once the boat gets in motion. We will leave then towards the Ballestas Islands. Along the way we will see the famous figure known as The Candelabro, an enigmatic design etched on the desert floor hundreds of years ago. The Candelabro is overlooking the Ocean, so here you will have the chance to take pictures, as well as to learn about the most popular theories about it. Afterwards we will continue to the Ballestas Islands. The Ballestas Islands are inhabited by an amazing marine life, with over 200 types of migratory and resident birds, including Peruvian Pelicans, gulls, Humboldt penguins, guanay cormorants, red-legged cormorants, Inca terns, Peruvian boobies, turkey vultures, among others. In addition you will also see around the Islands hundreds of sea lions resting at the beaches, sleeping on the rocks or swimming nearby. The Islands also provide shelter to the shy Humboldt penguins which are usually seen at the entrances of small caves near the cliffs. After touring around the islands for about 1 hour we will return to the Paracas harbor.
During our excursion to the Paracas Reserve you will visit the centre of interpretation of Paracas, an interesting building that displays through photos, all the fauna, flora, and many other important facts about the Paracas Peninsula. Afterwards we will drive to the Paracas Peninsula, driving throughout a lifeless desert till we reach an area where once stood a great natural rock formation known as the Cathedral. Unfortunately this old formation did not withstand the 2007 earthquake that virtually left in ruins the most of the cities near that zone. At the place our local guide will give you more details about it and then you will have free time to walk along the edge of the peninsula. At this zone you will have amazing views of the desert and the blue Pacific Ocean. Later on we will return to our private vehicle and continue driving along the shore of the ocean passing the beach of Yumaque. After some time we will arrive in the little fishing village of Lagunillas, where we will have plenty of time to walk around and also to enjoy great Peruvian food at any of the local restaurants overlooking the ocean.
After all our visits we will take a bus to Nazca where we will spend the night at our Hotel.
Third day: Flight over Nazca lines
At the designated time, our staff will pick you up from your hotel and afterwards you will be transferred to the local airport of Nazca, located just 4 kilometers away from downtown. Upon your arrival at the airport, our staff will show you a video film about The Nazca Lines. This interesting documentary lasts about 40 minutes and involves serious information about the Nazca Culture, as well as the figures you will see from the air. For this aerial tour, you will board a small Cessna single-engine aircraft (Station air, Skyhawk or Skyline type), which has spacious room for 5 people, each person with a window seat. After the video, our English speaking pilot will proceed to give you a briefing about this air tour and also will give each participant a map of the archaeological zone, which shows all the figures you will see from the air. After some basic information about the Lines and safety instructions, you will board the airplane and will take off. In a matter of just 2 minutes you will be flying over the Nazca Lines zone, and the first figure you will see from the air it will be the whale. This beautiful marine deity is located on the eastern part of the archaeological complex, and was drawn over a big rectangular figure (see Nazca Lines map). As soon as we get close to the whale our pilot will let you know and then will fly in circles over it. The next figure you will see is a triangle, which appears over a small hill featuring 3 points. On the other side you will also see the famous trapezoids that, according to Erick von Daniken were ancient runways for visitors from another planet. These trapezoids are about 2 kilometers long and their perfection is stunning. Some kilometers further west we will find one of the strangest creatures on the Nazca desert The Astronaut. Unlike the other drawings, the astronaut was etched on the slope of a small hill, and not on the desert surface. His body is facing to the south and according to Maria Reiche it does not represent an astronaut, but a shaman or ancient Nazca priest, someone with magic powers who could predict the weather. Later on we will fly over the monkey figure, an enormous drawing that measures about 90 meters in length, and shows at one hand five fingers and on the other just four, symbolizing the 9 month of drought the Nazca people suffered every year. The monkey figure was discovered in 1954 by Maria Reiche, and according to her point of view it is associated to the big deeper constellation. After the monkey, we will fly over the dog figure, a small drawing that according to some scholars it represents a divinity worshipped by the Nazca people. Then it comes one of the best preserve figures of the whole area The hummingbird, a gorgeous design perfectly made on a dark plateau located at one corner of the archaeological complex. According to Maria Reiche this figure is associated with the summer solstice, as one of the lines connected to its beak, points towards the place where the sun rises every year during our summer solstice. Not very far from the hummingbird, you will find the spider, a figure that according the local knowledge, represents the fertility and water, as this insect used to appear when it is going to rain or the water in the rivers is about to come. Some meters away we will find the huge condor figure, featuring a straight line that crosses its wings and points towards the place where the sun sets every year on summer solstice. Our next figure will be the flamingo, which is the longest figure on the desert, with over 300 meters. According to Maria Reiche the beak of this bird points towards the place where the sun rises every year on winter solstice. Then we will fly over the parrot figure, a huge bird with about 230 meters in length. In addition to the parrot you will also see several geometric designs around, and the beautiful valley of Ingenio. Finally we will fly over the Panamerican Highway, where you will see 2 figures; the hands and the Huarango tree. If you look carefully, you will find next to the tree, another figure representing a big lizard. Unfortunately when the people built the highway in 1937, they had no idea that ancient figures were drawn there, so the cut the lizard figure in tw o, destroying mainly the central part of its body, leaving the tail on one side of the road and on the other side part of its back, and its complete head with its two hands. After flying over these figures, we will return to the airport and during the way back you still can enjoy other straight lines that run for kilometers and a stunning panoramic view of the Nazca desert.
Once the tour is over , we will start our trip on Bus to Lima where our staff will be ready to drive you to the Hotel in Lima.
Fourth Day: Flight from Lima to Arequipa
Flight Lima To Arequipa / City Tour in Arequipa Early in the Morning after having breakfast we will take to the Aiport in Lima to catch the flight to Arequipa.We'll be waiting for you at the Airport in Arequipa on your Arrival Date with an add with your name , we will take you to your Hotel where you can rest in the morning untill our visits start, around 13:30hrs We will pick you up from your Hotel starting the City tour in "La Ciudad Blanca" including the Convent of Santa Catalina:A cloistered convent built in 1580 and was enlarged in the 17th century. The over 20,000-square-meter monastery is predominantly of the Mudejar style, and is characterised by the vividly painted walls. There are approximately 20 nuns currently living in the northern corner of the complex; the rest of the monastery is open to the public. We will also visit Main Square , Compania of Jesus, Cayma and Yanahuara, with a magnificent view of Volcano'' El Misti''.(Foto: Plaza de Armas de la ciudad de Arequipa.).
Fifth Day: Arequipa Colca Valley
Arequipa-Colca Valley Early departure towards the highlands passing through Yura-Pampa Catahuas and La Pulpera with good possibility of observing groups of wild vicuñas and fighting cattle. Stop en route to see petrogliphs in the Caves of Mollepunco and in the town of Callali to see natural hill formations with the appearance of enchanted castles. Drive to La Calera to enjoy the thermal baths under the stars. Return to Chivay for overnight. (Foto: Vicuñas in Arequipa).
Sixth Day: Cruz del Condor
To maximize your probability of seeing condors we depart very early towards the "Cross of the Condor" at about an altitude of 15,000 feet. Drive a little further in to the canyon to see some pre-Inca ruins and watch the way of life in this remote land. Return to Chivay for lunch and afternoon return to Arequipa.
Seventh Day: Bus from Arequipa to Puno
Bus from Arequipa To Puno We will have almost all the morning wheter to rest or have little visits around,in the afternoon We'lll go to the Bus Station to travel to Puno, in Puno our staff will be waiting for you and will transfer to the Hotel in Puno, where you'll spend the night to start with our visits early next morning.
Eight day: Tour to the Titicaca Lake
Tour to Lake Titicaca Early in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel by our local guide and then transferred to the harbor. We start off our boat excursion of Lake Titicaca by visiting The Uros Floating Islands, a small community that has lived on these reed Islands for decades. Centuries ago the small indigenous Uros tribe conceived of the islands as a way to isolate and protect themselves from rival tribes, the Collas and the Incas. The Uros people harvested the reeds in the shallows of the lake, bundled them together tightly and built floating island platforms complete with reed houses and canoes, creating in this way their own little world. After strolling around the floating Islands, we continue our journey towards Taquile Islands (2 hour aprox.), a traditional Quechua speaking community, full of ancient agricultural terraces and some ruins dating back to the pre-Inca times. The Taquile population was relatively isolated from the mainland until 1950s, and the notion of the community and family is still very strong among them. At the top of the Island, you will have free time to explore this place on your own and afterwards you will meet the group for lunch at one local restaurant. After lunch, we will descent to the harbor to take our boat back to Puno. We will be back in Puno by 17:00 h. approximately.
Ninth Day: Tour from Puno to Cusco
After breakfast, we will take you to the bus station to start with our trip to Cusco this tour lasts around 8 hours you will have 4 guided visits, Andahuaylillas's temple or South American Sixtine Chapel , the Inka temple of Raqchi, Buffet lunch in Sicuani,La Raya at 4335 m.a.s.l and the Inka Aymara museum of Pukara. Every visit has a duration of 20 or 40 minutes, where the passenger will be able to make questions, take photos and walk a for a while, doing our trip very pleasant .Then we will arrive in Cusco, and our staff will take you to the Hotel.(Photo: Raqchi).
Tenth Day: City Tour in Cusco
City Tour around Cusco and Souroundings We can rest in the morning the tour starts in the afternoon, Around 13:30hrs We'll pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives with a professional guide :
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.Sacsayhuaman:Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet off the floor,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.Puca-Pucara:An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water,known traditionally as the place where water rests.
Eleventh Day: Tour to the Sacred Valley of The Incas
This tour starts around 9:00hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
Twelfth Day: Free day in Machu Picchu "The Lost City of the Incas"
We will pass by your hotel in Cusco 1 hour before the departure of your train, and take you to the station, located in the town of Poroy, then we board the train of the company "PERURAIL" and begin the journey from Poroy - Cusco to the town of "Aguas Calientes" (2000 m) which has a duration of 4 hours.
Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes, we will go to our hotel, our guide will look at night to provide information needed for the day of your tour, if you wish you can visit the Hot Springs or buy crafts of place.
Thirteenth Day: Sunrise view of Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu
Early in the morning the next day we go to the bus station to climb 400 meters high, by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the incredible wonder of the world "The Sanctuary of Machupicchu", known as "The City lost of the Incas "When you reach the citadel of Machu Picchu, we pass the control, where our tickets will deliver revenue and begin our guided tour, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar clock, the royal quarters, the temple of the Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more than two hours .Then will be given free time to stroll around the citadel, Optional: can make the trek to Huaynapicchu or Sector Mountain (no guide), in the afternoon we will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes and head to our hotel, to take bags, and come to the station with anticipation to return to Cusco where we will be waiting at the station Poroy to transfer you to your hotel.
Free day in Cusco You'll have a free full day in Cusco, so you can go and visits different interesting places on your own.
Fifteenth Day: Flight Cusco - Puerto Maldonado
Flight Cusco - Puerto Maldonado / Eco Amazonia Lodge After having breakfast we will drive you to the Airport in Cusco for your flight to Puerto Maldonado Peru's capital of biodiversity. Following pickup at the airport, our trip begins with a tour of the city by private bus. We'll continue to Capitanía, a small river port, where we'll board a motorized boat to cross the Madre de Dios River. As the trip progresses, we'll become immersed in the natural surroundings of the jungle while observing the ronsoco, caimans, turtles, herons, cormorants and other animal species: We'll arrive at the Ecoamazonia Lodge and enjoy an exquisite welcome drink. Then, we'll settle into our bungalows and have lunch. In the afternoon, accompanied by our specialized guide, we'll visit MONKEY ISLAND, a unique place at the heart of the Madre de Dios River just 5 minutes from the lodge. Along the way, we'll take in the extraordinary landscapes and exuberant flora that are home to a variety of monkey species. These monkey species include maquisapas, capuchins, lion monkeys, puffins and cotos, along with other animal species like the coati, sloth, and a great diversity of birds. We'll complete our visit of the island while enjoying the sunset the most impressive moment of any day in the jungle. We'll end the day with a pleasant dinner.
Sixteenth Day: Lost Cocha
Lost Cocha After breakfast, we'll begin an adventure through the virgin forest, accompanied by our local guide as we explore deep into the jungle and reach the LOST COCHA (COCHA PERDIDA). The Lost Cocha is a refuge and feeding ecosystem for a tremendous diversity of animals. There, we'll have the opportunity to observe otters, caimans, turtles, sachavacas, birds of every color, the majestic jaguar and a variety of fish. This unique area, as it belongs to the Ecoamazonia Reserve, remains utterly intact, with large marshes and natural springs. We'll ascend to and extraordinary vantage point, from which we'll have a chance to observe the magical jungle, followed by a pleasant canoe ride around the lake. We'll return to the lodge for lunch and in the afternoon, we offer an optional visit to the botanical gardens. If you'd rather relax, you can enjoy the Amazonian Pool and dinner.
Seventeeth Day: Briolo and Gamitama Rivers
Briolo and Gamitama Rivers Breakfast, at the indicated time we will start another excursion across the magic jungle where we will sail though the Madre de Díos River, till to get to the beginning to a hiking trek to the rivers GAMITNA / BRIOLO; born in the heart of the virgin jungle, these two rivers with their winding ways, they form huge sailing channels then we will return by canoe, observing closely animals like, turtles, caimans, butterflies and a great variety of insects. Then we will arrive to the lodge, dinner and overnight.
Eighteenth Day: Flight from Puerto Maldonado to Lima and city Tour in Lima
Flight from Puerto Maldonado to Lima / City Tour in Lima Early we will take you to the Airport in Puerto Maldonado in order to take the flight to Lima, you will be welcome back at the airport in Lima and transfer you to the hotel. After resting for a while we'll start visiting the most interesting places of the " City of the Kings ": the Cathedral, Pizarro's Tomb, the Catacombs of San Francisco, passing through the Congress, the Palace of Torre Tagle.
The residential areas of Orrantia, San Isidro, where we will visit the Huaca Pucllana, we will enjoy a spectacular sight of the Pacific Ocean. Rafael Larco Herrera Museum, where you will find a great quantity of preincaica pottery including the World biggest collection of erotic Huacos, then we' ll spend the night at the Hotel.
Nineteenth Day: Tour to Pachacamac
Located only a few kilometers south of Lima, it was one of the most important religious centers at the time of Spanish arrival. The passing of the centuries and the ruthlessness of enculturation have not been able to erase the deeply embedded religious meaning that this citadel had for our ancient cultures. People came from all over to pay homage to Pachacamac. We will visit the Site Museum, Conjunto Adobitos (Adobitos Complex), Templo de Mamaconas (Mamaconas Temple), Templo de Pachacamac (Temple of Pachacamac), and the Templo del Sol (Sun Temple).
Twentieth Day: Farewell
We will drive you to the Airport in Lima for the farewell.
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica