¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome and transfer from the airport in Lima to the Hotel.
- Night in selected hotel in Lima
- Transfer from hotel to bus station Lima to Paracas
- Trip on Bus to Paracas (14:00 hrs - 17:30 hrs)
- Transfer from the terminal to Paracas harbour
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands
- Tour to Paracas Reserve
- Transfer to Bus Station in Pisco
- Trip on Bus Pisco to Nazca (16:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs)
- Transfer from the Bus Station to the hotel in Nazca
- Hotel in Nazca
- Transfer to the airfield of Nasca (as time)
- Flight over the Nazca Lines 30 minutes (depending on weather)
- Tour to Chauchilla's cementery
- Transfer to bus Station in Nazca.
- Trip on Bus Nazca- Lima (16:30 hrs - 00:00 hrs).
- Welcome and Transfer from the bus station in Lima.
- Night at the hotel in Lima
- Transfer from hotel to the Airport in Lima.
- Flight Lima - Arequipa (Morning)
- Welcome at the airport in Arequipa and transfer to the Hotel.
- City Tour in Arequipa 14:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs.
- Night at the hotel in Arequipa
- Tour to Colca Valley
- Hotel in Colca
- Tour to the Colca Canyon, Cruz del Condor, and View of the Condors
- Return to Arequipa
- Night Hotel in Arequipa
- Free Morning in Arequipa
- Transfer from the hotel to the bus station in Arequipa
- Trip on bus to Puno.
- Welcome and transfer to the Hotel in Puno.
- Night at the hotel in Puno
- Tour to Lake Titicaca, Uros Island, and Taquile.
- Night at the hotel in Puno
- Transfer from the hotel to the bus station in Puno.
- Guided tour Puno to Cusco(All day 08:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs)
- Transfer from the bus station in Cusco to theHotel.
- Night in selected hotel in Cusco
- Free Morning in Cusco
- City Tour in Cusco: The Cathedral, Qoricancha, Tambomachay ... (in the afternoon from 13:30 hrs - 18:30 hrs.)
- Night in selected hotel in Cusco
- Tour to the Sacred Valley (All Day 08:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs)
- Night in selected hotel in Cusco
- 5:45 hrs. Transfer Hotel in Cusco to the train station.
- Journey by train from Cusco to Aguas Calientes (4 hours).
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Free day (Optional: Visit to Machu Picchu on your own).
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Ascent by bus to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu from 07:00 hrs to 09:00 hrs.
- Optional: Walk to Huayna Picchu or Sector Mountain (without guide).
- Lowering bus to Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return to Cusco by train.
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel.
- Overnight at the Hotel in Cusco.
- Free day in Cusco.
- Night at hotel in Cusco
- Transfer from hotel to Cusco airport.
- Flight from Cusco to Puerto Maldonado 40 minutes.
- Travel by boat on the river Madre de Dios.
- Welcome lunch at Amazon Eco Lodge.
- Tour to Monkey Island
- Night in Eco Amazonia Lodge.
- Breakfast at the Lodge.
- Hike the forest.
- Visit to the Lost Cocha.
- Assessment of animals in the wild, otters, alligators, turtles, tapir, birds, etc..
- Lunch at the Lodge.
- Night in Eco Amazonia Lodge.
- Breakfast at the Lodge.
- Excursion by boat to the river Briol gamitana.
- Appreciation of turtles, alligators, birds and a variety of insects.
- Fishing and Swimming in the Rio Briol gamitana.
- Night in Eco Amazonia Lodge.
- Breakfast at the Lodge.
- Airport transfers in Puerto Maldonado
- Flights from Puerto Maldonado toLima (02 hours)
- Transfer from the Airport in Lima to the Hotel.
- Pick up of passengers from their hotels
- City tour in the "City of Kings" - Daily departures in the afternoon (Duration 4 hours).
- Tour of the residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro
- Tour through the Historic Center of Lima and its main streets, squares and monuments
- Visit the convent of Santo Domingo
- Return to your hotel
- Night at the selected hotel.
- Tour to the Sanctuary of Pachacamac.
- Free afternoon.
- Night at Hotel in Lima
- Transfer from the hotel in Lima to the Airport.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|5150||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Isla Esteves - Expedition Train|
|3925||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|3345||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Expedition Train|
|3155||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SINGLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|7745||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Isla Esteves - Expedition Train|
|5210||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|4245||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Expedition Train|
|3720||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|4975||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Isla Esteves - Expedition Train|
|3580||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|3215||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Expedition Train|
|3030||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Expedition Train|
|To go by Vistadome Train you must add||45||reserve ahead in time|
|To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||700||reserve ahead in time|
This tour includes:
- 2 Lima Airport Hotel
- 1 City tour to the "City of Kings"
- 4 nights in selected hotel in Lima including breakfast (as accommodation)
- 1 night in selected hotel in Nazca includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 2 Nights at selected hotel in Arequipa includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 night in selected hotel in Colca Canyon includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 2 nights in selected hotel in Puno includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 5 nights in selected hotel in Cusco including breakfast (as accommodation)
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 3 nights in the Amazon Eco Lodge. (Puerto Maldonado)
- 1 Plane Trip from Lima-Arequipa.
- 1 airfare from Cusco to Puerto Maldonado.
- 1 airfare from Puerto Maldonado - Lima.
- 1 Transfer from the hotel in Lima to the bus terminal in Lima
- 1 bus ride from Lima to Paracas (14:00 hrs - 17:30 hrs)
- 1 Travel by bus to Nazca Pisco (13:00 hrs - 17:00hrs)
- 1 bus ride from Lima to Nazca (15:00 hrs - 22:00 hrs)
- 1 Tour to the Ballestas Islands
- 1 flight to the Nazca Lines (30 minutes)
- 1 City tour of Arequipa
- 1 Colca Canyon Tour
- 1 bus ride from Arequipa to Puno (14:00 hrs - 20:00 hrs)
- 1 Tour of Lake Titicaca, Uros Island, Taquile
- 1 guided tour of Cusco to Puno 1 includes lunch (Full day 08:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs)
- Relocation of the Terminal 1 bus to Cusco hotel.
- 1 City tour of Cusco and Surroundings (Afternoon 13:30 hrs - 18:30 hrs)
- 1 Tour Machupicchu Expedition Train (Full day 06:00 hrs - 20:00 hrs)
- 1 Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas 1 includes lunch (Full day 08:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs)
- 1 City Tour in Lima
- 1 Sanctuary of Pachacamac Tour
- 16 Breakfast at hotels
- 03 buffet lunch in Urubamba, Lake Titicaca and Sicuani.
Descripciont: Tour 20 days and 19 nights Lima, Nazca, Machu Picchu, the Amazon Cruise, Huacachina, Arequipa, Colca Canyon 20 days tour in Peru
First Day: Welcome in Lima
Welcome and transfer in Lima Our Staff will be waiting for you in Lima , we will transfer you to your Hotel in the Capital, you will recieve information about your trip next morning .
Second day: Tour Basllestas and Paracas reserve
After having our breakfast, we will transfer you to the bus terminal, depart for Paracas, upon arrival we will transfer you to the port of Paracas, where we will begin the tour to the Ballestas Islands passing through "El Candelabro" a giant image on the slope of a Hill. Upon arriving at the Ballestas Islands, you will visit the different islands for two hours, observing sea lions, seals, penguins and guano birds. After arriving at the port we will make the tour to the Paracas reserve. In the afternoon we will go to the bus terminal of the city of "Paracas" to take their bus to the city of Nazca, upon arrival our staff will be waiting for you to transfer it to your hotel in the city of "Nazca" the hard trip generally 3 hours. (Photo: Ballestas Islands in Paracas).
Third day: Flight over Nazca lines
In the morning, having breakfast, we will transfer you to the Nazca airfield to start the adventure of flying over these fascinating figures, for 30 minutes you will enjoy this experience, from where you can see the giant figures of animals and plants, drawn by the pre-Inca cultures with an end not yet discovered, many believe that these figures were made by extraterrestrials, among which are the monkey, the spider, the hummingbird, etc. Then there will be a visit to the "Cementerio de Chauchillas". Then at 2.30 p.m. they will be transferred to the Nazca bus terminal to make their return trip to the City of Lima, where our staff will be waiting for them to take them to their hotel. (Photo: Spider of the Nazca Lines).
Fourth Day: Flight from Lima to Arequipa
Flight Lima To Arequipa / City Tour in Arequipa Early in the Morning after having breakfast we will take to the Aiport in Lima to catch the flight to Arequipa.We'll be waiting for you at the Airport in Arequipa on your Arrival Date with an add with your name , we will take you to your Hotel where you can rest in the morning untill our visits start, around 13:30hrs We will pick you up from your Hotel starting the City tour in "La Ciudad Blanca" including the Convent of Santa Catalina:A cloistered convent built in 1580 and was enlarged in the 17th century. The over 20,000-square-meter monastery is predominantly of the Mudejar style, and is characterised by the vividly painted walls. There are approximately 20 nuns currently living in the northern corner of the complex; the rest of the monastery is open to the public. We will also visit Main Square , Compania of Jesus, Cayma and Yanahuara, with a magnificent view of Volcano'' El Misti''.(Foto: Plaza de Armas de la ciudad de Arequipa.).
Fifth Day: Arequipa Colca Valley
Arequipa-Colca Valley Early departure towards the highlands passing through Yura-Pampa Catahuas and La Pulpera with good possibility of observing groups of wild vicuñas and fighting cattle. Stop en route to see petrogliphs in the Caves of Mollepunco and in the town of Callali to see natural hill formations with the appearance of enchanted castles. Drive to La Calera to enjoy the thermal baths under the stars. Return to Chivay for overnight. (Foto: Vicuñas in Arequipa).
Sixth Day: Cruz del Condor
To maximize your probability of seeing condors we depart very early towards the "Cross of the Condor" at about an altitude of 15,000 feet. Drive a little further in to the canyon to see some pre-Inca ruins and watch the way of life in this remote land. Return to Chivay for lunch and afternoon return to Arequipa.
Seventh Day: Bus from Arequipa to Puno
Bus from Arequipa To Puno We will have almost all the morning wheter to rest or have little visits around,in the afternoon We'lll go to the Bus Station to travel to Puno, in Puno our staff will be waiting for you and will transfer to the Hotel in Puno, where you'll spend the night to start with our visits early next morning.
Eight day: Tour to the Titicaca Lake
Tour to Lake Titicaca Early in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel by our local guide and then transferred to the harbor. We start off our boat excursion of Lake Titicaca by visiting The Uros Floating Islands, a small community that has lived on these reed Islands for decades. Centuries ago the small indigenous Uros tribe conceived of the islands as a way to isolate and protect themselves from rival tribes, the Collas and the Incas. The Uros people harvested the reeds in the shallows of the lake, bundled them together tightly and built floating island platforms complete with reed houses and canoes, creating in this way their own little world. After strolling around the floating Islands, we continue our journey towards Taquile Islands (2 hour aprox.), a traditional Quechua speaking community, full of ancient agricultural terraces and some ruins dating back to the pre-Inca times. The Taquile population was relatively isolated from the mainland until 1950s, and the notion of the community and family is still very strong among them. At the top of the Island, you will have free time to explore this place on your own and afterwards you will meet the group for lunch at one local restaurant. After lunch, we will descent to the harbor to take our boat back to Puno. We will be back in Puno by 17:00 h. approximately.
Ninth Day: Tour from Puno to Cusco
After breakfast, we will take you to the bus station to start with our trip to Cusco this tour lasts around 8 hours you will have 4 guided visits, Andahuaylillas's temple or South American Sixtine Chapel , the Inka temple of Raqchi, Buffet lunch in Sicuani,La Raya at 4335 m.a.s.l and the Inka Aymara museum of Pukara. Every visit has a duration of 20 or 40 minutes, where the passenger will be able to make questions, take photos and walk a for a while, doing our trip very pleasant .Then we will arrive in Cusco, and our staff will take you to the Hotel.(Photo: Raqchi).
Tenth Day: City Tour in Cusco
City Tour around Cusco and Souroundings We can rest in the morning the tour starts in the afternoon, Around 13:30hrs We'll pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives with a professional guide :
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet off the floor,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.Puca-Pucara:An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water,known traditionally as the place where water rests.
Eleventh Day: Tour to the Sacred Valley of The Incas
This tour starts around 9:00hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
Twelfth Day: Free day in Machu Picchu "The Lost City of the Incas"
We will pass by your hotel in Cusco 1 hour before the departure of your train, and take you to the station, located in the town of Poroy, then we board the train of the company "PERURAIL" and begin the journey from Poroy - Cusco to the town of "Aguas Calientes" (2000 m) which has a duration of 4 hours.
Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes, we will go to our hotel, our guide will look at night to provide information needed for the day of your tour, if you wish you can visit the Hot Springs or buy crafts of place.
Thirteenth Day: Tour Machu Picchu
Early in the morning the next day we go to the bus station to climb 400 meters high, by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the incredible wonder of the world "The Sanctuary of Machupicchu", known as "The City lost of the Incas "When you reach the citadel of Machu Picchu, we pass the control, where our tickets will deliver revenue and begin our guided tour, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar clock, the royal quarters, the temple of the Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more than two hours. Optional: you can do the trekking to the summit of Huaynapicchu or the Mountain sector, this will take a few hours, in which you can enjoy the scenery and take some breathtaking views (This visit is without a guide). In the afternoon we will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes and head to our hotel, to take bags, and come to the station with anticipation to return to Cusco where we will be waiting at the station Poroy to transfer you to your hotel.
Free day in Cusco You'll have a free full day in Cusco, so you can go and visits different interesting places on your own.
Fifteenth Day: Flight Cusco - Puerto Maldonado
Flight Cusco - Puerto Maldonado / Eco Amazonia Lodge After having breakfast we will drive you to the Airport in Cusco for your flight to Puerto Maldonado Peru's capital of biodiversity. Following pickup at the airport, our trip begins with a tour of the city by private bus. We'll continue to Capitanía, a small river port, where we'll board a motorized boat to cross the Madre de Dios River. As the trip progresses, we'll become immersed in the natural surroundings of the jungle while observing the ronsoco, caimans, turtles, herons, cormorants and other animal species: We'll arrive at the Ecoamazonia Lodge and enjoy an exquisite welcome drink. Then, we'll settle into our bungalows and have lunch. In the afternoon, accompanied by our specialized guide, we'll visit MONKEY ISLAND, a unique place at the heart of the Madre de Dios River just 5 minutes from the lodge. Along the way, we'll take in the extraordinary landscapes and exuberant flora that are home to a variety of monkey species. These monkey species include maquisapas, capuchins, lion monkeys, puffins and cotos, along with other animal species like the coati, sloth, and a great diversity of birds. We'll complete our visit of the island while enjoying the sunset the most impressive moment of any day in the jungle. We'll end the day with a pleasant dinner.
Sixteenth Day: Lost Cocha
Lost Cocha After breakfast, we'll begin an adventure through the virgin forest, accompanied by our local guide as we explore deep into the jungle and reach the LOST COCHA (COCHA PERDIDA). The Lost Cocha is a refuge and feeding ecosystem for a tremendous diversity of animals. There, we'll have the opportunity to observe otters, caimans, turtles, sachavacas, birds of every color, the majestic jaguar and a variety of fish. This unique area, as it belongs to the Ecoamazonia Reserve, remains utterly intact, with large marshes and natural springs. We'll ascend to and extraordinary vantage point, from which we'll have a chance to observe the magical jungle, followed by a pleasant canoe ride around the lake. We'll return to the lodge for lunch and in the afternoon, we offer an optional visit to the botanical gardens. If you'd rather relax, you can enjoy the Amazonian Pool and dinner.
Seventeeth Day: Briolo and Gamitama Rivers
Briolo and Gamitama Rivers Breakfast, at the indicated time we will start another excursion across the magic jungle where we will sail though the Madre de Díos River, till to get to the beginning to a hiking trek to the rivers GAMITNA / BRIOLO; born in the heart of the virgin jungle, these two rivers with their winding ways, they form huge sailing channels then we will return by canoe, observing closely animals like, turtles, caimans, butterflies and a great variety of insects. Then we will arrive to the lodge, dinner and overnight.
Eighteenth Day: Flight from Puerto Maldonado to Lima and city Tour in Lima
Flight from Puerto Maldonado to Lima / City Tour in Lima Early we will take you to the Airport in Puerto Maldonado in order to take the flight to Lima, you will be welcome back at the airport in Lima and transfer you to the hotel. We will begin our tour through the modern residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro. We will visit the financial center, the Golf, El Olivar, the Huaca Pucllana (the pre-Inca ceremonial temple in the shape of a pyramid) and the Love Park on the Malecón de Miraflores. Continuing with our tour, we will go to the Historical Center of Lima, we will know the Plaza San Martin, its balconies and old houses, the Plaza Mayor with its most important buildings and finally we will enter one of the most important convents of the seventeenth century. A complete tour with the comfort and attention of a modern tourist service.
Nineteenth Day: Tour to Pachacamac
Located only a few kilometers south of Lima, it was one of the most important religious centers at the time of Spanish arrival. The passing of the centuries and the ruthlessness of enculturation have not been able to erase the deeply embedded religious meaning that this citadel had for our ancient cultures. People came from all over to pay homage to Pachacamac. We will visit the Site Museum, Conjunto Adobitos (Adobitos Complex), Templo de Mamaconas (Mamaconas Temple), Templo de Pachacamac (Temple of Pachacamac), and the Templo del Sol (Sun Temple).
Twentieth Day: Farewell
We will drive you to the Airport in Lima for the farewell.
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica