Visit Arequipa, Colca Canyon and Cruz del Condor
- Departure to Colca Valley
- Night at hotel in Colca
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tour to the Cruz del Condor
- Return to Arequipa (18:00 hrs).
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|340||in 5 stars hotel: Aranwa|
|175||in 4 stars hotel: Colca Lodge|
|135||in 3 stars hotel: Casa Andina|
|120||in 2 stars hotel: Posada de Chivay|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|330||in 5 stars hotel: Aranwa|
|260||in 4 stars hotel: Colca Lodge|
|190||in 3 stars hotel: Casa Andina|
|145||in 2 stars hotel: Posada de Chivay|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|190||in 5 stars hotel: Aranwa|
|160||in 4 stars hotel: Colca Lodge|
|140||in 3 stars hotel: Casa Andina|
|115||in 2 stars hotel:Posada de Chivay|
The service includes:
- 01 Night at selected hotel.
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tourism Service.
- Entrance Ticket to the Colca Canyon.
- Professional Travel Guide.
Tour description: Arequipa, Colca Canyon and Cruz del condor
Arequipa - Colca Valley Early departure towards the highlands passing through Yura-Pampa Catahuas and La Pulpera with good possibility of observing groups of wild vicuñas and fighting cattle. Stop en route to see petrogliphs in the Caves of Mollepunco and in the town of Callali to see natural hill formations with the appearance of enchanted castles. Drive to La Calera to enjoy the thermal baths under the stars. Return to Chivay for overnight.
Cruz del Condor - Arequipa To maximize your probability of seeing condors we depart very early towards the "Cross of the Condor" at about an altitude of 15,000 feet. Drive a little further in to the canyon to see some pre-Inca ruins and watch the way of life in this remote land. Return to Chivay for lunch and afternoon return to Arequipa.
End of Services
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica