- Welcome at the airport and transfer to the hotel in Cusco
- Coca tea at the hotel
- City Tour around Cusco and outskirts Catedral Cusco Sacsayhuaman Qoricancha Tambomachay (from 13:30 hrs to 18:30 hrs.)
- Night in selected hotel in Cusco
Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth day:
- Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 days and 3 nights
- The last night in selected hotel in Cusco
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tour to Sacred Valley
- Night in selected hotel
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Transfer from hotel to Cusco's Airport and farewell.
AIR TICKETS ARE NOT INCLUDED
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|1350||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador - Expedition Train|
|1045||in 4 stars hotel:Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada - Expedition Train|
|915||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay- Expedition Train|
|865||in 2 stars hotel: Hatun Wasi / Casa Oblitas Hotel - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|1940||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador - Expedition Train|
|1295||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada - Expedition Train|
|1050||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay- Expedition Train|
|950||in 2 stars hotel: Hatun Wasi / Casa Oblitas - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|1310||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador/ - Expedition Train|
|995||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada - Expedition Train|
|880||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay- Expedition Train|
|830||in 2 stars hotel: Hatun Wasi / Casa Oblitas - Expedition Train|
|Direct to Return to Cusco||Prices|
|To return by Expedition Train you must add||40||reserve ahead|
|To return by Vistadome Train you must add||60||reserve ahead|
|To return by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||480||reserve ahead|
The package does not include air tickets, they are around USD 240 (Base Rate) and USD 643 (Flexible Rate) Per person round trip (Lima - Cusco - Lima) according to availability of spaces, if you want we can include.
The service includes:
- All transfers to hotels, airports, stations and attractions.
- Tours to Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley of the Incas and the City of Cusco and surrounding areas.
- All transportation on the tours.
- Return train ticket to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco.
- Professional Tourist Guide in English or Spanish
- Entrance tickets for all attractions Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, City and surrounding areas, churches and museums.
- Transfers for all the Services
- 3 nights in hotel (according to availability).
- 3 buffet breakfasts at hotels, 1 buffet lunch in the Valley.
- Classic Inca Trail tour 4 days and 3 nights
- Bus ticket to the start of the trekking
- Accommodation in double tents
- All food and all the dishes during the trek
- 3 breakfasts 3 lunches 3 dinners type snacks
- Carp kitchen, dining room and bathroom
- Group Baggage Porters
- Official Tourism Guide
- Entrance ticket to the citadel
- Transfer from the train station to hotel
7 DAYS AND 6 NIGHTS: (CUSCO 1D + CAMINO INCA DE 4D + VALLE SAGRADO 1D + CUSCO 1D )
WELCOME AND TOUR IN CUSCO: We'll be waiting for you at the airport in Cusco on your arrival date , take you to the hotel where you will rest for an hour , you'll have a cup of coca tea and we will pick you up from your Hotel in the afternoon (13:30 hrs) to start with the tour around Cusco and outskirts.
Tour around Cusco and outskirts: We pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives , with a professional guide:
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet off the floor,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca-Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water, known traditionally as the place where water rests excursion time: around 5 hours.
Frequency : everyday in the afternoons.
Cuzco: Inca Trail Start Meet at the office at 05:45 hrs to board the bus. Ensure you have your original passport and student visa card (if applicable). The journey to trailhead at km 82 takes approximately 3 hours. We will enjoy breakfast along the way. Walking times are always approximate depending on weather conditions, group ability and many other factors, but you will walk about 2-3 hours before lunch. After lunch, we walk on just past the village of Wayllabamba to our first camp (3000 mtrs). This first day has us walking through the valley. It starts at 2380 mtrs with a small climb to a platform overlooking the Incan site Llactapata and rewards you with superb views of Mount Veronica.
Approx 14km walking - 6 hours
THIRD DAY :
Inca Trail Day 2 is the most difficult day as you walk from about 3000 mtrs to 4200 mtrs "the highest pass of this trek (Dead Woman Pass). You can walk at your own pace, stop to get your breath whenever you like. You'll find your energy returns once you continue down to the valley of Pacaymayo. Campsite at 3600 mtrs. You can hire a porter from the village of Wayllabamba to carry your pack to the top of the pass for approximately US$120.00. You must organize and pay this money directly to the person who carries your items. Please check your belongings upon receiving them at the end of this service.
This is the coldest night. +2/+4 degrees Celsius (December); -3/-5 degrees Celsius (June) Approx 12km walking - 7 hours
FOURTH DAY :
Inca Trail Day 3 is exceptionally beautiful because of the ruins and incredible paved trail (and more importantly for your lungs, there is a lot more down than up!!!). There are about 2000 stairs descending from Phuyupatamarca to Wiñaywayna, so take care with your knees). If you have had knee or ankle injuries an extra porter is recommended so that you are not carrying extra weight and overstressing your joints. Guided tours of all the ruins. Camping is usually at Wiñaywayna (2700 mtrs).
Take extra care of your personal belongings in this campsite as all the tours camp near here. As usual always keep your daypack with valuables with you. The only hot shower on the Inca Trail is on this third night at Wiñaywayna. There is a hostal near the campsite with an 8min hot shower for 5 soles, and a bar and restaurant where you can purchase bottled water.
Approx 16km walking - 6 hours
Inca Trail: Cuzco Get up extremely early to arrive at Intipunku, "The Gate of the Sun," and view the first sun illuminating majestic Machu Picchu. It is still a 20 min walk down from here to the famous view from the terraces at the end of the trail. Take your photos now before the 10:30 hrs crowds arrive. Your tour of Machu Picchu should finish between 10:30 hrs and 11:00 hrs and you have free time to climb Huayna Picchu (it will take at least 90 minutes). A maximum of 400 hikers can climb this mountain per day, so start immediately after your tour. Or just collapse under a tree and quietly reflect in amazement at the mystery, the architectural achievement and beauty of Machu Picchu.
- If you want to access to the Huayna Picchu mountain, contact us.
TOUR TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS: This tour starts around 09:00 hrs., we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
We'll be at your hotel at least two hours before your flight leaves to take you to the airport
Where you should check your plane ticket and pay the airport tax, we'll be with up to you get on aboard.
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica