¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome at the Lima airport and transfer to the Hotel
- Pick up of passengers from their hotels
- City tour in the "City of Kings" - Daily departures in the afternoon (Duration 4 hours).
- Tour of the residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro
- Tour through the Historic Center of Lima and its main streets, squares and monuments
- Visit the convent of Santo Domingo
- Return to your hotel
- Night at the selected hotel.
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Flight from Lima to Cusco (1 hour)
- Welcome and transfer from the airport in Cusco to the Hotel.
- City Tour around Cusco and outskirts (13:00 hrs - 18:30 hrs)
- Night at the Hotel.
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tour to Machu Picchu (6:00 hrs - 20:00 hrs)
- Night at the Hotel in Cusco
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas (8:00hrs - 19:00hrs)
- Night at the Hotel in Cusco
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel in Cusco in Lima to the Airport
- Flight from Cusco to Lima (1 hour)
- Transfer from the Airport to the Bus station - Lima to Nazca.
- Trip on bus from Lima to Nazca (15:30 p.m. - 22:00 hrs).
- Night at the hotel in Nazca.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines.
- Trip on Bus from Nazca to Pisco(14:30 hrs - 17:30hrs).
- Night at the hotel in Pisco.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to Islas ballestas.
- Tour to the Paracas reserve.
- Trip on Bus from Pisco to Lima (13:00 hrs - 17:00 hrs).
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|2415||in 5 stars hotel: Westin / Libertador / Libertador Paracas - Expedition Train|
|1930||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Andean Wings / Novotel / La Hacienda - - Expedition Train|
|1720||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Majoro - Expedition Train|
|1615||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas / Faron Inn / Oro Viejo - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|3475||in 5 stars hotel: Westin / Libertador / Libertador Paracas - Expedition Train|
|2465||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Andean Wings / Novotel / La Hacienda - - Expedition Train|
|2110||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Majoro - Expedition Train|
|1880||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas / Faron Inn / Oro Viejo - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|1860||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Andean Wings / Novotel / La Hacienda - -Expedition Train|
|1665||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Majoro - Expedition Train|
|1575||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas / Faron Inn / Oro Viejo - Expedition Train|
|To go by Vistadome Train you must add||45||reserve ahead|
|To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||700||reserve ahead|
This Tour Includes
- Tranfers from the airport - Hotel and Hotel - airport.
- 1 City Tour to "the City of kings".
- 1 Flight from Lima to Cusco(1 hour)
- 1 Flight from Cusco to Lima(1 hour)
- 1 City Tour in Cusco and surroundings (Afternoon 13:00 hrs - 18:30 hrs).
- 1 Tour to Machupicchu (Full day 6:00hrs to 20:00hrs).
- 1 Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas (Full Day 8:00hrs - 19:00hrs).
- 1 Night at selected hotel in Lima including breakfast(as accommodation)
- 3 Nights in selected hotel in Cusco including breakfast (as accommodation)
- 1 Night in selected hotel in Nazca including breakfast (as accommodation)
- 1 Night in selected hotel in Pisco including breakfast (as accommodation)
- 1 buffet lunch in the sacred valley.
- 1 Tour to Islas ballestas
- 1 flight over the Nazca lines (40 minutes)
- 1 Transfer from the hotel to the tourism bus terminal in Lima
- 1 Trip on Bus from Lima to Nazca (15:30 p.m. - 22:00 hrs)
- 1 Trip on Bus from Nazca to Pisco (13:00hrs - 17:00hrs)
- 1 Trip on Bus from Pisco to Lima (13:00hrs - 21:00hrs)
- Transfer from the tourism bus terminal to the hotel or airport.
Description: Tour 7 dyas and 6 nights in Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu Sacred Valley, Nazca, Ballestas Islands and Lima
First day: City tour in Lima
We will begin our tour through the modern residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro. We will visit the financial center, the Golf, El Olivar, the Huaca Pucllana (the pre-Inca ceremonial temple in the shape of a pyramid) and the Love Park on the Malecón de Miraflores. Continuing with our tour, we will go to the Historical Center of Lima, we will know the Plaza San Martin, its balconies and old houses, the Plaza Mayor with its most important buildings and finally we will enter one of the most important convents of the seventeenth century. A complete tour with the comfort and attention of a modern tourist service. (Photo: Lima main square)
Second Day: City tour in Cusco
You must be in the airport of Lima at least two hours before your flight leaves to Cusco,you only have to approach to the airline counter and display your ID's to check in ,the flight to Cusco lasts 1 hr and 10 minutes, In Cusco " The Archaeological Capital of America ", Our staff will be waiting for you to take you to the Hotel, where you will drink coca tea then you can rest for a while .around 13:00 hrs We'll pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives with a professional guide :
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9m/30 feet high,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water,known traditionally as the place where water rests.
Third Day: Tour to Machu picchu
From 5:45 to 6:00 hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 mosl) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl). Our Guide Will be waiting there , he will lead us to the bus station, to go up by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the world wide marvel The Sanctuary of Machupicchu, known as the lost city of the Incas. Once we get to Machu Picchu, We'll pass throught the control, where we'll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visiting the main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar watch, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours.
In the afternoon, between 15:30 hrs and 17:00 hrs we'll return on train to Cusco, we'll be waiting for you at the train station and then we'll take you back to your hotel.
Fourth Day: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas
This tour starts around 8:00 hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
fifth Day: flight from Cusco to Lima and Bus to Nazca
Trip by Plane from Cusco to Lima and trip on bus to Nazca After you have breakfast in the hotel and once we`re ready we will head to Cusco's Airport (1 hour from Cusco to Lima). Our staff in lima will be waiting for you at the airport in Lima to transfer to the tourism bus terminal from Lima to Nazca (6 and a half hours aproximately), once arrival in Nazca our staff will be waiting for you to drive you to the hotel.
Sixth day: On flight to the "Nazca Lines"
In the morning, having breakfast, we will transfer you to the Nazca aerodrome, prior to the flight, we will receive an informative talk for a 45-minute flight over the Pampas de Nazca, where the ancient pre-Incas drew gigantic figures of animals and plants. an end not yet discovered, many believe that these figures were made by extraterrestrials, the most outstanding figures are: the monkey, the spider, the hummingbird, etc. In the afternoon we will take a bus to Paracas, a city 3 hours from Nazca, in Paracas we will spend the night. (Photo: Hummingbird of the Nazca Lines).
Seventh day: Tour Ballestas island y Paracas reserve
After having our breakfast, we will move to the port of Paracas, where we will start the tour to the Ballestas Islands passing through "El Candelabro" a giant image on the side of a hill. When you arrive at the Ballestas Islands, you will visit the different islands for two hours, observing the different species of sea lions, seals, penguins and guano birds. After arriving at the port we will make the tour to the Paracas reserve. In the afternoon we will go to Paracas from where we will take the bus to Lima. Upon arrival in Lima, we will wait for you at the bus terminal and transfer you to the airport to make your flight arrangements to your country, there we will say goodbye. (Photo: Ballestas Islands in Paracas).
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Date, time of arrival and departure of international flights
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Cedudas passports or scanned (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Triple Matrimonial).
- Specify the hotel category (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars).
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica