¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome at the Lima airport and transfer to the Hotel
- Pick up of passengers from their hotels
- City tour in the "City of Kings" - Daily departures in the afternoon (Duration 4 hours).
- Tour of the residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro
- Tour through the Historic Center of Lima and its main streets, squares and monuments
- Visit the convent of Santo Domingo
- Return to your hotel
- Night at the selected hotel.
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Transfer from hotel to airport in Lima.
- Flight Lima to Cusco (1 hour)
- Transfer from airport to hotel in Cusco.
- Coca tea at the hotel
- City Tour Catedral Cusco Sacsayhuaman Qoricancha Tambomachay (13:30 hrs - 18:30 hrs.)
- Night in selected hotel in Cusco
Third, fourth, fifth and sixth days:
- Inca Trail to Machupicchu 4 days and 3 nights
- The last night in selected hotel in Cusco
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tour to Sacred Valley
- Night in selected hotel
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Transfer from hotel to the airport in Cusco and farewell
- Flight Cusco to Lima (1 hour)
END OF SERVICES
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|2020||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Sheraton - Expedition Train|
|1625||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Costa del Sol Ramada / Novotel - Expedition Train|
|1460||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín - Expedition Train|
|1400||in 2 stars hotel: Ducado / Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|2830||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Sheraton - Expedition Train|
|2015||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Costa del Sol Ramada / Novotel - Expedition Train|
|1730||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín - Expedition Train|
|1580||in 2 stars hotel: Ducado / Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|1570||in 4 stars hotel: Exclusive / Dorado / Casa Andina / Novotel - Expedition Train|
|1420||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Best Western - Expedition Train|
|1360||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
|Direct to Return to Cusco||Prices|
|To return by Expedition Train you must add||40||reserve ahead|
|To return by Vistadome Train you must add||60||reserve ahead|
|To return by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||480||reserve ahead|
The service includes:
- All transfers to hotels, airports, stations and attractions.
- Plane ticket from Lima Cusco Lima.
- 1 Night Hotel in Lima selected and breakfast. (depending on accommodation)
- 3 Nights Hotel and Breakfast in Cusco selected. (depending on accommodation)
- City tour to the "City of Kings."
- 1 city tour of Cusco and Surroundings (Afternoon 13:30 hrs - 18:30 hrs)
- 1 Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas 1 includes lunch (Full day 08:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs)
- All transportation on the tours.
- Professional Tourist Guide in English or Spanish
- Revenues for all attractions to visit Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, City and surrounding areas, churches and museums.
- Transfers in all offices.
- 3 nights in hotel (subject to availability).
- Classic Inca Trail tour of 4 days and 3 nights
- Tickets to Machupicchu train back to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco.
- Fares Drop Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Transport by bus to the start of the trekking
- Accommodation in double tents
- All food and all the dishes during the trek
- 3 breakfasts 3 lunches 3 dinners type snacks
- Carp kitchen, dining room and bathroom
- Baggage Porters Group
8 DAYS AND 7 NIGHTS: (LIMA -CUSCO 1D + CAMINO INCA 4D + VALLE SAGRADO 1D + CUSCO 1D )
We will begin our tour through the modern residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro. We will visit the financial center, the Golf, El Olivar, the Huaca Pucllana (the pre-Inca ceremonial temple in the shape of a pyramid) and the Love Park on the Malecón de Miraflores. Continuing with our tour, we will go to the Historical Center of Lima, we will know the Plaza San Martin, its balconies and old houses, the Plaza Mayor with its most important buildings and finally we will enter one of the most important convents of the seventeenth century. A complete tour with the comfort and attention of a modern tourist service. (Photo: Lima main square)
WELCOME AND TOUR IN CUSCO: We'll be waiting for you at the airport in Cusco on your arrival date, take you to the hotel where you will rest for an hour, you'll have a cup of coca tea and we will pick you up from your Hotel in the afternoon (13:30 hrs) to start with the tour around Cusco and outskirts.
Tour around Cusco and outskirts: We pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives , with a professional guide:
The Koricancha: Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet off the floor,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca-Pucara An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water , known traditionally as the place where water rests excursion time: around 5 hours.
Frequency: everyday in the afternoons.
Third Day Cuzco:
Inca Trail Start Meet at the office at 05:45 hrs to board the bus. Ensure you have your original passport and student visa card (if applicable). The journey to trailhead at km 82 takes approximately 3 hours. We will enjoy breakfast along the way. Walking times are always approximate depending on weather conditions, group ability and many other factors, but you will walk about 2-3 hours before lunch. After lunch, we walk on just past the village of Huayllabamba to our first camp (3000 mtrs). This first day we're going to walk through the valley (2380 masl) small climb to a platform overlooking the Incan Llactapata village where you can have a superb views of Veronica mountain.
Approx 14km walking - 6 hours
Fourth Day :
Inca Trail Day 2 is the most difficult day (Dead Woman's Pass) walking is located about 3000 mtrs to 4200 mosl the highest pass of this trek . You can walk at your own pace, stop to get your breath whenever you like. You'll find your energy returns once you continue down to the valley of Pacaymayo. Campsite at 3600 mtrs. You can hire a porter from the village of Wayllabamba to carry your pack to the top of the pass for approximately US$120.00. You must organize and pay this money directly to the person who carries your items. Please check your belongings upon receiving them at the end of this service.
This is the coldest night. +2/+4 degrees Celsius (December); -3/-5 degrees Celsius (June)
Approx 12km walking - 7 hours
Fifth Day :
Inca Trail Day 3 is exceptionally beautiful because of the ruins and incredible paved trail (and more importantly for your lungs, there is a lot more down than up!!!). There are about 2000 stairs descending from Phuyupatamarca to Wiñaywayna, so take care with your knees). If you have had knee or ankle injuries an extra porter is recommended so that you are not carrying extra weight and overstressing your joints. Guided tours of all the ruins. Camping is usually at Wiñaywayna (2700 mtrs).
Take extra care of your personal belongings in this campsite as all the tours camp near here. As usual always keep your daypack with valuables with you. The only hot shower on the Inca Trail is on this third night at Wiñaywayna. There is a hostal near the campsite with an 8min hot shower for 5 soles, and a bar and restaurant where you can purchase bottled water.
Approx 16km walking - 6 hours
Inca Trail: Cuzco
Get up extremely early to arrive at Intipunku, "The Gate of the Sun," and view the first sun illuminating majestic Machupicchu. It is still a 20 min walk down from here to the famous view from the terraces at the end of the trail. Take your photos now before the 10:30 hrs crowds arrive. Your tour of Machupicchu should finish between 10:30 hrs and 11:00 hrs and you have free time to climb Huayna Picchu (it will take at least 90 minutes). A maximum of 400 hikers can climb this mountain per day, so start immediately after your tour! Or just collapse under a tree and quietly reflect in amazement at the mystery, the architectural achievement and beauty of Machupicchu.
- If you want to access to the Huayna Picchu mountain, contact us.
TOUR TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS: this tour starts around 09:00 hrs., we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
FAREWELL We'll be at your hotel at least two hours before your flight leaves to take you to the airport Where you should check your plane ticket and pay the airport tax, we'll be with up to you get on aboard.
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica