¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome and transfer from Lima's Airport to the Hotel
- City tour to the "city of the Kings" (departure daily 09:50 hrs and 14:50 hrs).
- Pick up passengers from their hotels.
- Panoramic view to the Pucllana pyramid.
- Entering BCR Museum and its collection treasures of Peru.
- Walking tour to the Plaza Mayor of Lima and surroundings.
- Guided entry to the catacombs of Lima.
- Overnight at the hotel in Lima.
- Transfer from hotel to the airport in Lima.
- Trip on plane Lima to Cusco (1 hour)
- Transfer from the airport to hotel in Cusco.
- Coca tea at the hotel
- City Tour Catedral Cusco Sacsayhuaman Qoricancha Tambomachay ... (13:30 hrs - 18:30 hrs.)
- Night in selected hotel in Cusco
Third, fourth, fifth and sixth days:
- Inca Trail to Machupicchu 4 days and 3 nights
- The last night in selected hotel in Cusco
- Breakfast at the hotel in Cusco
- Tour to Sacred Valley
- Night in selected hotel
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Transfer from hotel to the airport in Cusco
- Trip on plane from Cusco to Lima (1 hour)
- Transfer from the Lima's airport to bus station to Nazca
- Trip on bus Lima to Nazca
- Night at the Hotel in Nazca
- Flight over "Nazca Lines"
- Trip on bus Paracas - Nazca
- Night at the Hotel in Paracas
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands and Paracas Reserve.
- Trip on bus Paracas - Lima.
- Transfer from the bus station to the airport in Lima.
END OF SERVICES
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|2110||in 4 stars hotel: Antara / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|1905||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Best Western - Expedition Train|
|1810||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|2580||in 4 stars hotel: Antara / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|2285||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Best Western - Expedition Train|
|2080||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION -2018:
|2060||in 4 stars hotel: Antara / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|1860||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Best Western - Expedition Train|
|1760||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
|Direct to Return to Cusco||Prices|
|To return by Expedition Train you must add||40||reserve ahead|
|To return by Vistadome Train you must add||60>||reserve ahead|
|To return by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||480||reserve ahead|
WHAT THE PACKAGE INCLUDES PER PERSON:
- 2 transfer to Lima Airport Hotel
- 1 City tour to the "City of Kings"
- 1 night in selected hotel in Lima including breakfast (as accommodation)
- 3 Nights at selected hotel in Cusco including breakfast (as accommodation)
- 1 night in selected hotel in Nazca includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 night hotel in Paracas includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 flights Lima - Cusco (1 hour)
- 1 flights Lima to Cusco (1 hour)
- 1 airport transfer to Cusco hotel.
- 1 City tour of Cusco and Surroundings (Afternoon 13:30 hrs - 18:30 hrs)
- 1 andalusia Tour Inca Trail 4 days and 3 nights.
- 1 Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas 1 includes lunch (Full day 08:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs)
- 1 Transfer from the hotel in Lima to the bus terminal in Lima
- 1 bus ride from Lima to Nazca (7:00 a.m. - 14:30 hrs)
- 1 Travel by bus to Nazca Paracas (15:30 p.m. - 18:55 hrs)
- 1 flight to the Nazca Lines (40 minutes)
- 1 Tour to the Ballestas Islands
- 1 bus ride from Lima to Paracas (14:00 p.m. - 19:00 hrs)
- 1 Transfer from the bus terminal to hotel or airport.
CITY TOUR IN LIMA
Learn about Lima in a modern and comfortable tour of the best of our city. We will make a panoramic walk along the pyramid Pucllana in Miraflores, pass by the large parque El Olivar de San Isidro, walk through the streets of the historic centre and enjoy a guided tour through the Plaza de Armas and the catacombs of the Convento de San Francisco. A full tour with the comfort and care of a modern tourist service. (Photo: Lima main square)
WELCOME AND TOUR IN CUSCO:
We'll be waiting for you at the airport in Cusco on your arrival date, take you to the hotel where you will rest for an hour, you'll have a cup of coca tea and we will pick you up from your Hotel in the afternoon (13:30 hrs) to start with the tour around Cusco and outskirts.
Tour around Cusco and outskirts:
We pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives, with a professional guide:
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
The Cathedral.- Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman.- Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet off the floor,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo.- Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca-Pucara.- An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay.- At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water, known traditionally as the place where water rests excursion time
Cuzco: Inca Trail Start Meet at the office at 05.45am to board the bus. Ensure you have your original passport and student visa card (if applicable). The journey to trailhead at km 82 takes approximately 3 hours. We will enjoy breakfast along the way. Walking times are always approximate depending on weather conditions, group ability and many other factors, but you will walk about 2-3 hours before lunch. After lunch, we walk on just past the village of Huayllabamba to our first camp (3000 mtrs). This first day we will walking through the valley. It starts at 2380 mtrs with a small climb to a platform overlooking the Inca site Llactapata where rewards you with superb views of Mount Veronica.
Approx 14km walking - 6 hours
Inca Trail Day 4 is the most difficult day because we're going to walk from about 3000 mtrs to 4200 mtrs the highest point of this trek (Dead Woman's Pass). You can walk at your own pace, stop to get your breath whenever you like. You'll find your energy returns once you continue down to the valley of Pacaymayo. Campsite at 3600 mtrs. You can hire a porter from the village of Wayllabamba to carry your pack to the top of the pass for approximately US$ 120.00. You must organize and pay this money directly to the person who carries your items. Please check your belongings upon receiving them at the end of this service.
This is the coldest night. +2/+4 degrees Celsius (December); -3/-5 degrees Celsius (June)
Approx 12km walking - 7 hours
Fifth Day :
Inca Trail Day 5 is exceptionally beautiful because of the ruins and incredible paved trail (and more importantly for your lungs, there is a lot more down than up). There are about 2000 stairs descending from Phuyupatamarca to Wiñaywayna, so take care with your knees). If you have had knee or ankle injuries an extra porter is recommended so that you are not carrying extra weight and overstressing your joints. Guided tours of all the ruins. Camping is usually at Wiñaywayna (2700 mtrs).
Take extra care of your personal belongings in this campsite as all the tours camp near here. As usual always keep your daypack with valuables with you. The only hot shower on the Inca Trail is on this third night at Wiñaywayna. There is a hostal near the campsite with an 8min hot shower for 5 soles, and a bar and restaurant where you can purchase bottled water.
Approx 16km walking - 6 hours
Inca Trail: Cuzco Get up extremely early to arrive at Intipunku, "The Gate of the Sun," and view the first sun illuminating majestic Machupicchu. It is still a 20 min walk down from here to the famous view from the terraces at the end of the trail. Take your photos now before the 10:30hrs crowds arrive. Your tour of Machupicchu should finish between 10:30 hrs and 11:00 hrs and you have free time to climb Huayna Picchu (it will take at least 90 minutes). A maximum of 400 hikers can climb this mountain per day, so start immediately after your tour! Or just collapse under a tree and quietly reflect in amazement at the mystery, the architectural achievement and beauty of Machupicchu.
- If you want to access to the Huayna Picchu mountain, contact us.
TOUR TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS: this tour starts around 09:00 hrs., we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the junglehabitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
Flight Cusco-Lima and Trip on Bus to Nazca We'll be at your hotel at least two hours before your flight leaves to take you to the airport in Cusco, you'll get checked and get on board.
In Lima our staff will be waiting for you to take you to the Bus Station to travel to nazca where you'll spend the night.
Ninth day: On flight to the "Nazca Lines"
In the morning, having breakfast, we will transfer you to the Nazca aerodrome, prior to the flight, we will receive an informative talk for a 45-minute flight over the Pampas de Nazca where the ancient pre-Incas drew gigantic figures of animals and plants with a purpose not yet discovered, many believe that these figures were made by extraterrestrials, among which are the monkey, the spider, the hummingbird, etc .. In the afternoon we will take the bus to Paracas a city 3 hours from Nazca, in Paracas we will spend the night (Photo: Spider of the Nazca Lines).
Tenth day: Tour to the "Islas Ballestas" and "Reserva de Paracas"
After having our breakfast, we will transfer you to the port of Paracas, where you will start the tour to the Ballestas Islands passing through "El Candelabro" a giant image on the side of a hill, visit the different islands for two hours, observing the different species of sea lions, seals, penguins and guano birds. After arriving at the port we will make the tour to the Paracas reserve. In the afternoon we will go to Paracas from where we will take the bus to Lima. Upon arrival in Lima, we will wait for you at the bus terminal and transfer you to the airport to make your flight arrangements to your country, there we will say goodbye. (Photo: Ballestas Islands in Paracas).
END OF SERVICES
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica