- Welcome at the Lima airport and transfer to the Hotel
- Pick up of passengers from their hotels
- City tour in the "City of Kings" - Daily departures in the afternoon (Duration 4 hours).
- Tour of the residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro
- Tour through the Historic Center of Lima and its main streets, squares and monuments
- Visit the convent of Santo Domingo
- Return to your hotel
- Night at the selected hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport of Lima.
- Trip on plane from Lima to Cusco.
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel in Cusco.
- Tour around the City and outskirts (In the afternoon 13:00 hrs - 18:30 hrs )
- Night at your Hotel.
- Tour to Machupicchu (all day from 06:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs)
- Night at your Hotel.
- Tour to Sacred Valley of the Inkas (all day from 08:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs)
- Night at your Hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport of Cusco
- Trip on plane from Cusco to Lima.
End of the Services.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|1600||in 5 stars hotel: Westin / Libertador / Aranwa- Expedition Train|
|1325||in 4 stars hotel: Antara / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|1130||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Garcilaso - Expedition Train|
|1010||in 2 stars hotel: El Ducado / Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|2375||in 5 stars hotel: Westin / Libertador / Aranwa- Expedition Train|
|1785||in 4 stars hotel: Antara / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|1415||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Garcilaso - Expedition Train|
|1165||in 2 stars hotel: El Ducado / Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|1550||in 5 stars hotel: Westin / Libertador-Aranwa Expedition Train|
|1265||in 4 stars hotel: Antara / Costa del Sol- Expedition Train|
|1095||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Garcilaso - Expedition Train|
|980||in 2 stars hotel:El Ducado / Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
|To go by Vistadome Train you must add||45||reserve ahead|
|To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||700||reserve ahead|
The package includes breakfast and lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley
* The Hotel and airline according to availability of space.
** The tour includes breakfast for everyday and one buffet in the Sacred Valley.
*** Due to the great diversity of the Peruvian food, you can make your own choice, the tourist lunch prices are within an average of USD 5.00
Included in the tour:
- Flights Lima - Cusco - Lima.
- Transfers to and from the Hotel, airport, train station and attractions.
- Tours to Machupicchu, Sacred Valley around Cusco and outskirts, City tour in Ciudad de los Reyes (Lima).
- Bus transportation for all the tours.
- Round trip train tickets- Cusco - Machupicchu - Cusco
- Round trip Bus tickets- Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Profesional Guide (English-Spanish)
- Entrance tickets for all the attractions Machupicchu, Sacred Valley, city , Museums and churches.
- 3 nights in a Hotel in Cusco:
- 4 BREAKFASTS/BUFFET at the Hotel, 1 LUNCH/BUFFET in the Sacred Valley.
DESCRIPTION THE TOUR 5 DAYS AND 4 NIGHTS IN LIMA, CUSCO, MACHUPICHU AND SACRED VALLEY
We will begin our tour through the modern residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro. We will visit the financial center, the Golf, El Olivar, the Huaca Pucllana (the pre-Inca ceremonial temple in the shape of a pyramid) and the Love Park on the Malecón de Miraflores. Continuing with our tour, we will go to the Historical Center of Lima, we will know the Plaza San Martin, its balconies and old houses, the Plaza Mayor with its most important buildings and finally we will enter one of the most important convents of the seventeenth century. A complete tour with the comfort and attention of a modern tourist service. (Photo: Lima main square)
CITY TOUR AROUND CUSCO AND OUTSKIRTS You must be in the airport of Lima at least two hours before your flight leaves to Cusco,you only have to approach to the airline counter and display your ID's to check in ,the flight to Cusco is 1 hr and 10 minutes, In Cusco " The Archaeological Capital of America ", Our staff will be waiting for you to drive you to the Hotel, where you will drink coca tea then you can rest for a while .around 13:00 hrs We'll pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives with a professional guide. this tour ends at 18:30 hrs:
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet high,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca-Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water , known traditionally as the place where water rests excursion time: around 5 hours.
Frequency : everyday in the afternoons.
MACHU-PICCHU TOUR IN ONE DAY. From 05:45 hrs to 06:00 hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 mosl) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl).Our Guide Will be waiting there , he will lead us to the bus station, to go up by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the world wide marvel The Sanctuary of Machupicchu, known as the lost city of the Incas.Once we get to Machu-Picchu, We'll pass throught the control, where we'll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visiting the main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar watch, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you'll be given enough time to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals , at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included).
In the afternoon, betwen 15:30 hrs and 17:00 hrs we'll return on train to Cusco, we'll be waiting for you at the train station and then we'll take you back to your hotel.
TOUR TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS: This tour starts around 08:00 hrs., we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
Farewell We'll be at your hotel at least two hours before your flight leaves to drive you to the airport where you should check your plane ticket and pay the airport tax, we'll see you to the departure lounge.
END OF THE SERVICES
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica