- Welcome and transfer from the airport in Lima to the Hotel
- In the afternoon City tour around the Ciudad de los Reyes
- Night in your Hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport in Lima.
- Trip on plane from Lima to Cusco (1 hour)
- Transfer from the airport in Cusco to the hotel.
- Tour around the City and outskirts (In the afternoon 13:30 hrs- 18:30 hrs)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to Sacred Valley of the Inkas (Visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo from 8:00hrs - 16:00hrs)
- Trip by train Inka Rail from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (from 16:36 hrs to 18:09 hrs)
- Night in Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Go up by bus to Machu Picchu.
- Machupicchu Guided Tour in 8:00 hrs to 10:00 hrs.
- Optional: Walk to Huaynapicchu (3 hours, without guide).
- by bus to Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes.In the afternoon return by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo. (From 19:00 hrs to 20:32 hrs). Bus ride from Ollantaytambo to Cusco. (From 20:45 hrs to 22:15 hrs)
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from the Hotel to the Bus station -Cusco to Puno.
- Guided Tour Cusco- Puno (08:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs)
- Night at the Hotel in Puno.
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tour to lake Titi-Caca, Urus Island, Taquilla
- Night at the Hotel in Puno
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from the hotel in Puno to the airport in Juliaca (one hour).
- Flight from Juliaca to Lima (1 hour)
- Transfer from the airport in Lima to the bus terminal to Paracas.
- Night at the Hotel in Lima
- Trip by bus from Lima to Paracas (14:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs)
- Night at the hotel in Paracas.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to Ballestas Islands.
- Tour to the Paracas Reserve.
- Transfer to the airport in Paracas.
- Flight over to the Nazca Lines.
- Travel by Bus from Paracas to Lima (20:05 hrs - 00:00 hrs).
- Transfer to hotel or airport.
END OF SERVICES
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|3080||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Radisson - Train Voyager|
|2480||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada / El Mapi - Train Voyager|
|2180||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / La Cabaña - Train Voyager|
|2045||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas / Plaza Andina - Train Voyager|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|4335||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Radisson - Train Voyager|
|3185||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada / El Mapi - Train Voyager|
|2670||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / La Cabaña - Train Voyager|
|2375||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas / Plaza Andina - Train Voyager|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|2930||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Radisson - Train Voyager|
|2370||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada / El Mapi - Train Voyager|
|2100||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / La Cabaña - Train Voyager|
|2000||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas / Plaza Andina - Train Voyager|
|To go by Vistadome Train you must add||45||reserve ahead in time|
|To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||700||reserve ahead in time|
Peruvian tourists who have their valid ID receive a discount of U.S. 20 DLRS in the tour cost at the entrance to Machu Picchu.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES PER PERSON:
- 2 Transfer Lima Airport to Hotel
- 1 City tour to the "City of Kings"
- 1 night in hotel in Lima including breakfast (as accommodation)
- 2 nights in hotel in Cusco including breakfast (as accommodation)
- 1 night in hotel in Aguas Calientes includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 2 Nights in Puno hotel includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- Night hotel in Paracas includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 Flight from Lima - Cusco (1 hour)
- 1 Flight to Lima from Juliaca (1 hour)
- 1 Flight over the Nazca Lines (90 minutes)
- 1 Transfer to Cusco airport hotel.
- 1 Tour to Cusco City and Surrounding Area (By 13:30 hrs- 18:30 hrs)
- 1 Tour to Machupicchu.
- Train tickets roundtrip Ollantaytambo - Machupicchu - Ollantaytambo Inka Rail Executive Service.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- 1 Tour to Sacred Valley of the Incas includes 1 breakfast (all day from 08:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs)
- 1 Transfer from hotel to bus terminal in Cusco to Puno.
- 1 Guided tour from Cusco to Puno includes 1 breakfast (all day from 08:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs) 1 Tour to Lake Titicaca, Uros Island, Taquile
- 1 Transfer from the hotel in Puno to Juliaca airport (one hour).1 Transfer from airport to the bus terminal in Lima.
- 1 Trip by Bus from Lima to Paracas.(14:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs)
- 1 Tour to the Ballestas Islands and Paracas.
- 1 Trip by Bus from Paracas to Lima. (17:00 hrs - 21:00 hrs)
- 1 Transfer from the bus terminal to the hotel or airport.
TOUR DESCRIPTION 8 DAYS AND 7 NIGHTS: LIMA - CUSCO - SACRED VALLEY - MACHUPICHU - LAGO TITICACA PUNO - LIMA - ISLAS BALLESTAS - PARACAS - NAZCA
City tour on Lima with visits the Huaca Pucllana Once you arrive in Peru our personal will welcome you in the hall of the airport and drive you to the hotel. After resting for a while we'll start visiting the most interesting places of the " City of the Kings ": the Cathedral, Pizarro's Tomb, the Catacombs of San Francisco, passing through the Congress, the Palace of Torre Tagle. The residential areas of Orrantia, San Isidro, where we will visit the Huaca Pucllana, we will enjoy a spectacular sight of the Pacific Ocean. Rafael Larco Herrera Museum, where you will find a great quantity of preincaica pottery including the World biggest collection of erotic Huacos, then we'll spend the night at the Hotel.(Photo: Huaca Pucllana in Miraflores - Lima).
You must be in the airport of Lima at least two hours before your flight leaves to Cusco,you only have to approach to the airline counter and display your ID's to check in ,the flight to Cusco lasts 1 hr and 10 minutes, In Cusco " The Archaeological Capital of America ", Our staff will be waiting for you to take you to the Hotel, where you will drink coca tea then you can rest for a while .around 13:30 hrs We'll pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives with a professional guide :
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet high,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca-Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water,known traditionally as the place where water rests.
At the return to Cusco we can be dropped off near to main Square.
(Photo: Plaza of Cusco's Weapon in the night).
Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas This tour starts around 08:30 hrs., we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
Finally we will go to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that starts 16:36 hrs to Aguas Calientes, arriving averaging 18:09 hrs. Spend the night in hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu).(Photo: Valle Sagrado de los Incas).
Fourth day :
Tour a Machupicchu "The lost City of the Inkas" After getting up early and have breakfast, we climb to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we can appreciate the spectacular sunrise this marvel. Optional: can make the trek to Huaynapicchu this will take about 2 hours round trip (no guide). Then we'll star the tour guide to the citadel of Machu Picchu, for about 2 hours, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more than two hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll through the citadel. They will have all morning to Machu Picchu to take pictures and be in this mystical place. Then descend by bus to Aguas Calientes in the afternoon and take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transport you by bus to Cusco and drive you to your hotel. (Photo: Machu Picchu).
Fifth day :
Tourist trip from Cusco to Puno , visiting Raqchi After breakfast, we will take you to the bus station to start with our trip to Puno this a tour lasts around 8 hours you will have 4 guided visits, Andahuaylillas's temple or South American Sixtine Chapel, the Inka temple of Raqchi, Buffet lunch in Sicuani,La Raya at 4335 m.a.s.l and the Inka Aymara museum of Pukara. Every visit has a duration of 20 or 40 minutes, where the passenger will be able to make questions, take photos and walk a for a while, doing our trip very pleasant .Then we wll arrive in Puno, and our staff will take you to the Hotel.(Photo: Raqchi).
Sixth day :
Tour to the Titicaca Lake, Uros island and Taquile Early in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel by our local guide and then transferred to the harbor. We start off our boat excursion of Lake Titicaca by visiting The Uros Floating Island, a small community that has lived on these reed Islands for decades. Centuries ago the small indigenous Uros tribe conceived of the islands as a way to isolate and protect themselves from rival tribes, the Collas and the Incas. The Uros people harvested the reeds in the shallows of the lake, bundled them together tightly and built floating island platforms complete with reed houses and canoes, creating in this way their own little world. After strolling around the floating Islands, we continue our journey towards Taquile Island (2 hour aprox.), a traditional Quechua speaking community, full of ancient agricultural terraces and some ruins dating back to the pre-Inca times. The Taquile population was relatively isolated from the mainland until 1950s, and the notion of the community and family is still very strong among them. At the top of the Island, you will have free time to explore this place on your own and afterwards you will meet the group for lunch at one local restaurant. After lunch, we will descent to the harbor to take our boat back to Puno. We will be back in Puno by 17:00 hrs approximately.
(Photo : Uros Island on the Titicaca Lake in Puno)
Seventh day :
Transfer to Juliaca airport, flight to Lima and trip by bus to Paracas Very early after breakfast in the hotel, we'll pick you up and transfer to Juliaca airport which is about an hour from Puno, there you can display your ID in the airport counter and then take the flight to Lima. At the airport in Lima, we will be waiting with your name, then transfer you to the bus terminal in the tourism company that will take us from Lima to Paracas, a trip that lasts about 4:30 hours, we arrive to the city of Paracas, where we will be waiting for you, after welcoming the transfer to hotel where you spend the night tonight. (Photo: Chullpas Sillustani in Puno).
Eight day :
Flight over the "Nazca Lines" After having breakfast, we'll transfer you to the harbor of Paracas, where we started the tour to the Ballestas Islands passing through "The Candelabro" a giant picture on the side of a hill. Arriving at the Ballestas Islands, will visit the different islands for two hours, watching the different species of sea lions, seals, penguins and seabirds. After arriving at the port will make the tour to the Paracas reserve. In the afternoon we head to the airport in Paracas where we board the plane for a 90 minutes on the Pampas of Nazca, where the ancient pre-Inca drew huge figures of animals and plants not yet discovered an end, many believe that these figures were made by extraterrestrials, among which are the monkey, the spider, hummingbird, etc. .. 20:05 hrs to hours then we will return to Lima, arriving at approximately 00.00 hrs, our staff will be waiting for you and transfer you to Lima airport or your hotel. (Photo: The Hummingbird Nazca Lines).
END OF SERVICES
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica