- Welcome Lima and airport arrival transfer.
- "City of Kings" Tour - Daily departures in the afternoon (Duration 4 hours).
- Pick up of passengers from their hotels.
- Tour Residentials districts of Miraflores and San Isidro Experience
- Lima Historic Center Tour (Streets, squares and monuments).
- Visit to Convent of Santo Domingo.
- Night return at the selected hotel in Lima.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Lima Airport transfer.
- Flight from Lima to Cusco (1 hour).
- Welcome Cusco and Airport Arrival Transfer to selected hotel.
- Cusco City Tour: Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay (in the afternoon from 1:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.)
- Night return at the selected hotel in Cusco.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Sacred Valley of Incas Tour (Visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo, from 08:00 hrs. - 16:00 hrs.)
- InkaRail Train trip from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (From 16.36 hrs. - 18.09hrs)
- Night return at the selected hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Bus to Machu Picchu.
- Guided Machu Picchu Tour from 08:00 Hrs. at 10:00 Hrs.
- Optional: Walk to Huaynapicchu or Mountain Sector (Without Guide).
- Transfer to Aguas Calientes bus.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return by InkaRail train from Aguas Calientes to Poroy (16:12 hrs. - 7:37 p.m.)
- Night return and transfer at the selected hotel in Cusco.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to Cusco Terminal bus to Puno.
- Guided tour from Cusco to Puno (All day from 06:30 hrs. - 17:00 hrs.).
- Night return and transfer at the selected hotel in Puno.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to Lake Titicaca, Island of Los Uros, Taquile. (07:00 hrs. - 17:00 hrs.).
- Transfer from selected hotel in Puno to Juliaca airport (one hour).
- Flight from Juliaca to Lima (1 hour).
- Night return and transfer at the selected hotel in Lima.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Transfer to Terminal bus from Lima to Paracas.
- Bus trip from Lima to Paracas (7:30 am - 11:30 am).
- Free afternoon in Paracas.
- Night return and transfer at the selected hotel in Paracas..
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Balls Islands Tour (7:30 hrs. - 10:00 hrs.)
- Transfer to Nazca Aerodrome.
- Overfly to Nazca Lines.
- Bus trip from Paracas to Lima (4:10 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.).
- Return and transfer at the selected hotel in Lima or Lima Airport transfer.
END OF SERVICES
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|3080||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Radisson - Train Voyager|
|2480||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada / El Mapi - Train Voyager|
|2180||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / La Cabaña - Train Voyager|
|2045||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas / Plaza Andina - Train Voyager|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|4335||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Radisson - Train Voyager|
|3185||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada / El Mapi - Train Voyager|
|2670||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / La Cabaña - Train Voyager|
|2375||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas / Plaza Andina - Train Voyager|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|2930||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Radisson - Train Voyager|
|2370||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada / El Mapi - Train Voyager|
|2100||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / La Cabaña - Train Voyager|
|2000||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas / Plaza Andina - Train Voyager|
|To go by Vistadome Train you must add||45||reserve ahead in time|
|To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||700||reserve ahead in time|
Peruvian tourists who have their valid ID receive a discount of U.S. 20 DLRS in the tour cost at the entrance to Machu Picchu.
PACK FOR PERSON INCLUDED:
- 2 transfer from Lima airport arrival to hotel
- 1 "City of Kings" tour
- 2 Nights – Lima selected hotel (Includes breakfast).
- 2 Nights – Cusco selected hotel (Includes breakfast).
- 1 Night - Aguas Calientes selected hotel (Includes breakfast).
- 1 Night - Puno selected hotel (Includes breakfast).
- 1 Night selected hotel in Paracas (Includes breakfast).
- 1 Flight from Lima - Cusco (1 hour)
- 1 Flight from Juliaca - Lima (1 hour)
- 1 Overfly to Nazca Lines (90 minutes)
- 1 Transfer from Cusco airport to selected hotel.
- 1 Cusco City Tour and Surroundings.
- 1 Tour to Machu Picchu
- Roundtrip train tickets Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu - Poroy.
- 1 Sacred Valley of Incas Tour includes 1 lunch.
- 1 Transfer from Hotel to Cusco bus terminal arrived Puno.
- 1 Guided tour from Cusco to Puno includes 1 lunch.
- 1 Tour to Lake Titicaca, Island of Los Uros and Taquile.
- 1 Transfer from hotel in Puno to Juliaca airport.
- 1 Transfer from airport to bus terminal in Lima.
- 1 Bus trip from Lima to Paracas (7:30 am - 11:30 am).
- 1 Tour to Ballestas and Paracas Islands.
- 1 Bus trip from Nazca to Lima (16:10 hrs. - 21:00 hrs. ).
- 1 Transfer from bus terminal to hotel or airport.
Tour description 8 days and 7 nights: Lima - Cusco - Sacred Valley – Machu Pichu - Lago Titicaca Puno - Lima - Islas Ballestas - Paracas - Nazca
Arrival at the airport in the city of Lima, we will be waiting for you show a sign with your name, we will transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon we will begin our tour in the modern residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro. We will visit the Financial Center, The Golf, El Olivar, the Huaca Pucllana (Pre-Inca ceremonial temple, in shape of pyramid) and Love Park on the Malecon of Miraflores. Continuing we will go to Historical Center of Lima, Plaza San Martin, balconies and old houses and Plaza Mayor (most important buildings). Finally, we will enter to one of the most important convents of seventeenth century. A complete tour with comfort and attention of a modern tourist service.
Once breakfast at hotel, we pick up you, will go to the Lima airport, check your ticket and flight to the city of Cusco "Archaeological Capital of America". In Cusco, our staff will welcome you and airport arrival transfer to your selected hotel, where we will try the mate of coca for acclimatize. After lunch from 1:00 pm, we started guided tour that includes visit to Center of the Ancient City of Cusco, Plaza de Armas, Cathedral of Cusco, Church of Santo Domingo, Qoricancha Temple and nearby ruins of Q enqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay and Sacsayhuaman fortress, built with huge rocks, being until now remains an enigma how they make rocks mobilization and use of these, there are no stone quarries in the area.
This day we will make tour to Sacred Valley of Incas, started at 08:00 hrs. , pick up you from the hotel with direction to Pisac. This place is a typical market, famous for being a craft fair. We will visit the archaeological group of Pisac. Then we will go to Urubamba where we will have a buffet lunch. Then we will go to the Fortress of Ollantaytambo, where there are still descendants of Incas, who live in the homes of their ancestors. Finally, we will go to the train station of Ollantaytambo, to board the train leaving at 16.36 hours to Aguas Calientes, where we will arrive averaging 18.09 hrs. Overnight at selected hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu). (Photo: Sacred Valley of the Incas).
Fourth day :
After waking up very early and having breakfast, we will go up to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. Optional: If you want to do the trekking to the summit of Huaynapicchu or Mountain Sector this will take a few hours between the round trip (This visit is without guide). Then you will make the excursion with our Guide for the citadel of Machu Picchu (2 hours), visiting the Main Square, Circular Tower, Sacred Solar Clock, Royal Rooms, Temple of the Three Windows and Cemeteries. Afterwards you will have a free time to take a walk around the citadel. Whole morning in Machu Picchu to take pictures and be in this mystic place. Then we will return by bus to Aguas Calientes and in the afternoon we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transport by bus to the city of Cusco. (Photo: Machupicchu)
Fifth day :
Taking a good breakfast, we will pick up you from the hotel, will go to the bus station and take a bus approximately 8 hours. We will have 4 excursions and guided visits to the places of tourist interest of the south corridor of the highlands, visiting the Temple of Andahuaylillas also known as Sistine Chapel of America, then we will know the Inka temple of Raqchi. At midday in the city of Sicuani we will have a buffet lunch included in the tour. We will continue the tour arriving at the pass of The Raya at 4335 masl, Pucara Inca Aymara museum's land. Each visit last 20 to 40 minutes, where the passenger can ask questions, take pictures and walk a bit, making our excursion enjoyable. When arriving in Puno our staff will be waiting and will take you to the hotel where you overnight. (Photo: Raqchi)
Sixth day :
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the Puno's port (Lake Titicaca), where you will board the boat and then visit the Uros Floating Islands for a space of 45 minutes, appreciate the customs of this island and their crafts. Afterwards we will also transfer by boat to visit the Taquile Island of great scenic, ethnic, cultural and archaeological value, then we will also return to the Puno's port, there we will pick up you, they will be taken to the hotel to collect the suitcases and we will transfer them to the airport in the city of Juliaca to board the flight to the city of Lima, upon arrival our staff will transfer you to your hotel to rest (Photo: Isla de los Uros on Lake Titicaca in Puno)
Seventh day :
After breakfast we will pick you up from the hotel to transfer you to the bus terminal of the tourism company that will take us to Paracas, on a trip that will last approximately 4:30 hours, we will arrive to the city of Paracas, where they will be waiting for us as always with a notice with your name, after welcoming them, we will transfer you to the hotel where you will spend the night.
Eight day :
After having our breakfast, we will move to the port of Paracas, where we will start the tour to Ballestas Islands passing through "El Candelabro", a giant image on the side of a hill. When you arrive at the Ballestas Islands, you will visit the different islands for two hours, observing the different species of sea lions, seals, penguins and guano birds. After arriving at the port we will make the tour to the Paracas reserve. In the afternoon we will go to the Paracas airfield where we will board the plane for a 90-minute flight over the Pampas de Nazca, where the ancient pre-Incas drew gigantic figures of animals and plants with a purpose not yet discovered, many believe that, these figures were made by extraterrestrials, among which are the monkey, the spider, the hummingbird, etc. Then at 7:30 pm we will return to the city of Lima, where we will arrive approximately at 00:00 hours, our staff will be waiting for you and will transfer you to the Lima airport or your hotel. (Photo: The Monkey of the Nazca Lines).
END OF SERVICES
Requirements to Reserve tour
- Departure Date
- Date, time of arrival and departure of international flights
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Cedulas passports or scanned (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Peru
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Triple Matrimonial).
- Specify the hotel category (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars).
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica