¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome and transfer from airport to the Hotel in Lima.
- In the afternoon city tour in the "City of Kings"
- Overnight in selected hotel in Lima.
- Transfer from the hotel to airport in Lima
- Flight Lima to Cusco (1 hour)
- Welcome and transfer from airport to hotel in Cusco.
- City Tour in Cusco: The Cathedral, Qoricancha Choose Tambomachay (in the afternoon from 13:30 hrs - 18:30 hrs.)
- typical dance and music night show (from 19:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs)
- Overnight in selected hotel in Cusco
- Transfer from hotel in Cusco to the train station
- One way by train from Cusco to Aguas Calientes (4 hours).
- Free day (Optional: Visit to Machu Picchu on your own)
- Hotel night in Aguas Calientes
- 05:30 hrs. Uploaded by bus to Machu Picchu
- 06:00 hrs. Sunrise view of Machu Picchu
- Huayna Picchu Inca Trail to 3 hours( Optional )
- Guided tour of the Inca citadel (11:00 hrs - 13:00 hrs.)
- Lowering bus to Aguas Calientes
- In the afternoon return to Cusco by train
- Transfer from the train station at your hotel.
- Tour to Sacred Valley of the Inkas (All day from 08:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs)
- Farewell Dinner Show
- Overnight in selected hotel in Cusco
- Transfer from hotel to the terminal tour Cusco to Puno.
- Guided Tour from Cusco to Puno (All Day 08:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs)
- Overnight in selected hotel in Puno
- Tour to Lake Titicaca, Uros Island, Taquile
- Overnight in selected hotel in Puno
- Transfer from the hotel to Puno terminal.
- Travel from Puno to Arequipa (5 hours)
- Welcome and transfer from the terminal to the hotel in Arequipa
- City tour in Arequipa in the afternoon
- Overnight in selected hotel in Arequipa
- Tour to the Colca Canyon, Chivay and reserve Vicuñas
- Night Hotel in Colca
- Tour to the Colca Canyon, Cruz del Condor view and Condors Return to Arequipa
- Overnight in selected hotel in Arequipa
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport in Arequipa
- Flight from Arequipa to Lima (80 minutes)
- Transfer from Lima airport to the hotel.
- Overnight in selected hotel in Lima
- Transfer from the hotel to airport in Lima
- Flight to Iquitos (1 hour)
- Trip on boat on the Amazon River (40 km) (45 minutes)
- Walk through the woods that borders our Lodge.
- Overnight at Ceiba Tops Lodge.
- Breakfast at the Lodge
- Excursion to the Native Community of Yaguas.
- Overnight in Lodge
- Transfer from the Lodge to the airport in Iquitos.
- Flight from Iquitos to Lima
- Transfer from Lima airport to the selected hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel in Lima at Lima airport to travel to his country.
END OF SERVICES
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|4205||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Isla Esteves - Expedition Train|
|3190||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Andean Wings / Novotel / Picoaga - Expedition Train|
|2680||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Expedition Train|
|2540||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SINGLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|6370||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Isla Esteves - Expedition Train|
|4350||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Andean Wings / Novotel / Picoaga - Expedition Train|
|3455||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Expedition Train|
|3050||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|3960||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Isla Esteves - Expedition Train|
|3025||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Andean Wings / Novotel / Picoaga - Expedition Train|
|2585||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Expedition Train|
|2450||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Expedition Train|
|To go by Vistadome Train you must add||45||reserve ahead in time|
|To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||700||reserve ahead in time|
WHAT THE PACKAGE INCLUDES PER PERSON:
- 6 transfers from airport to Hotel in Lima
- 2 Airport -Lodge Iquitos andalusia
- 1 City tour in the "City of Kings"
- 1 City tour in Arequipa
- 3 Nights at selected hotel in Lima including breakfast (as accommodation)
- 3 nights in selected hotel in Cusco including breakfast (as accommodation)
- 2 nights in selected hotel in Puno includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 3 nights in selected hotel in Arequipa includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 2 nights at Ceiba Tops Lodge.
- 1 trip to the Native Community of Yaguas.
- 1 night hotel in Colca includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 flights Lima - Cusco (1 hour)
- 1 flights Lima - Juliaca (1 hour)
- 1 Air Flight Lima - Iquitos (80 minutes)
- 1 flights Iquitos - Lima (80 minutes)
- 1 City tour of Cusco and Surroundings (Afternoon 13:30 hrs - 18:30 hrs)
- 1 typical dance and music show (from 19:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs)
- 1 Tour Machupicchu Expedition Train (Full Day 06:00 hrs - 20:00 hrs)
- 1 Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas 1 includes lunch (Full day 08:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs)
- 1 Transfer from the hotel to the terminal tour Cusco to Puno.
- 1 guided tour of Cusco and Puno 1 includes lunch (Full day 08:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs)
- 1 Tour Lake Titicaca, Uros Island, Taquile
- 1 Transfer from the hotel to the terminal in Puno
- 1 Transfer Terminal Hotel Arequipa andalusia
- 1 Transfer from Airport to Hotel in Arequipa
- 1 bus ride from Puno to Arequipa (08:00 hrs - 13:00 hrs)
- 14 Breakfast at hotels
- 02 buffet lunch in Urubamba and Sicuani.
TOUR DESCRIPTION 15 DAYS & 14 NIGTHS: LIMA-CUSCO-SACRED VALLEY-MACHUPICCHU LAKE TITICACA
City tour in Lima with visits the Huaca Pucllana Once you arrive in Peru our personal will welcome you in the hall of the airport and drive you to the hotel. After resting for a while we'll start visiting the most interesting places of the " City of the Kings ": the Cathedral, Pizarro's Tomb, the Catacombs of San Francisco, passing through the Congress, the Palace of Torre Tagle.
The residential areas of Orrantia, San Isidro, where we will visit the Huaca Pucllana, we will enjoy a spectacular sight of the Pacific Ocean. Rafael Larco Herrera Museum, where you will find a great quantity of preincaica pottery including the World biggest collection of erotic Huacos, then we'll spend the night at the Hotel. (Photo: Huaca Pucllana in Miraflores - Lima).
City tour in Cusco and Music show and dances of Cusco City tour around Cusco and outskirts You must be in the airport of Lima at least two hours before your flight leaves to Cusco,you only have to approach to the airline counter and display your ID's to check in ,the flight to Cusco lasts 1 hr and 10 minutes, In Cusco " The Archaeological Capital of America ", Our staff will be waiting for you to drive you to the Hotel, where you will drink coca tea then you can rest for a while .around 13:30hrs We'll pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives with a professional guide :
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet off the floor,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca-Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water, known traditionally as the place where water rests.
At the return to Cusco we can be dropped off near to main Square or at The Dance and Music Show to watch tipical dances of Cusco. (Photo: Plaza of Cusco's Weapon in the night).
Tour a Machupicchu "The lost City of the Inkas" From 05:45 hrs to 06:00 hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 mosl) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl).Our Guide Will be waiting there , he will lead us to the bus station, to go up by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the world wide marvel The Sanctuary of Machupicchu, known as the lost city of the Incas. Once we get to Machu-Picchu, We'll pass throught the
control, where we'll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visiting the main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar watch, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you'll be given enough time to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals , at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included).
In the afternoon you will return to Aguas Calientes Town and head for the Hotel where you'll spend the night, even you can go to the hot springs at night before to rest.
Fourth day :
View of the sunrise of Machupicchu and the Huaynapicchu After getting up very early and having breakfast, you can head for Machupicchu in order to see the sunrise from the citadel (on your own), afterwards you can trek up to Huaynapicchu around 2 hours, you will also spend all day long in Machupicchu taking more snaps and pictures, in the afternoon you shall return to Aguas Calientes to return to Cusco on train where our staff will be wating for you to lead you to the Hotel.
Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas this tour starts around 9:00 hrs, we pick you up from your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero ,
where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
TOURIST TRIP FROM CUSCO TO PUNO, VISITING RAQCHI After breakfast, we will take you to the bus station to start our trip to Puno this tour lasts around 8 hours you will have 4 guided visits, Andahuaylillas's temple or South American Sixtine Chapel , the Inka temple of Raqchi, Buffet lunch in Sicuani,La Raya at 4335 m.a.s.l and the Inka Aymara museum of Pukara. Every visit has a duration of 20 or 40 minutes,
where the passenger will be able to make questions, take photos and walk a for a while, doing our trip very pleasant. Then we wll arrive in Puno, and our staff will take you to the Hotel. (Photo: Raqchi).
TOUR TO THE TITICACA LAKE, UROS ISLAND AND TAQUILE Early in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel by our local guide and then transferred to the harbor. We start off our boat excursion of Lake Titicaca by visiting (The Uros Floating Islands), a small community that has lived on these reed Islands for decades. Centuries ago the small indigenous Uros tribe conceived of the islands as a way to isolate and protect themselves from rival tribes, the Collas and the Incas. The Uros people harvested the reeds in the shallows of the lake, bundled them together tightly and built floating island platforms complete with reed houses and canoes, creating in this way their own little world. After strolling around the floating Islands, we continue our journey towards Taquile Island (2 hour aprox.), a traditional Quechua speaking community, full of ancient agricultural terraces and some ruins dating back to the pre-Inca times. The Taquile population was relatively isolated from the mainland until 1950s, and the notion of the community and family is still very strong among them. At the top of the Island, you will have free time to explore this place on your own and afterwards you will meet the group for lunch at one local restaurant.
After lunch, we will descent to the harbor to take our boat back to Puno. We will be back in Puno by 17:00 hrs. approximately. (Photo : Uros Island on the Titicaca Lake in Puno)
TRIP ON BUS FROM PUNO TO AREQUIPA After Having breakfast and once we're ready we will head to Puno's Bus Terminal to travel to Arequipa on Bus (5 hours), in Arequipa our staff will be waiting for you to transfer you to the Hotel in order for you to rest, after a few hours we will start with the city tour around Arequipa including the Convent of Santa Catalina: A cloistered convent built in 1580 and was enlarged in the 17th century. The over 20,000-square-meter monastery is predominantly of the Mudejar style, and is characterised by the vividly painted walls. There are approximately 20 nuns currently living in the northern corner of the complex; the rest of the monastery is open to the public. We will also visit Main Square , Compania of Jesus, Cayma and Yanahuara, with a magnificent view of Volcano'' El Misti''.(Foto: Plaza de Armas de la ciudad de Arequipa.).
Arequipa-Colca Valley Early departure towards the highlands passing through Yura-Pampa Cañahuas and La Pulpera with good possibility of observing groups of wild vicuñas and fighting cattle. Stop en route to see petrogliphs in the Caves of Mollepunco and in the town of Callali to see natural hill formations with the appearance of enchanted castles. Drive to La Calera to enjoy the thermal baths under the stars. Return to Chivay for overnight. (Foto: Vicuñas en las pampas de Arequipa).
Cruz del CondorTo maximize your probability of seeing condors we depart very early towards the "Cross of the Condor" at about an altitude of 15,000 feet. Drive a little further in to the canyon to see some pre-Inca ruins and watch the way of life in this remote land. Return to Chivay for lunch and afternoon return to Arequipa.(Foto: Condor en "la Cruz del Condor en el Cañon del Colca").
Flight from Arequipa to Lima After having breakfast we will drive you to the Airport in Arequipa to take a flight to Lima (80 min), In Lima We'll be waiting for you and will drive you to the Hotel , You'll have the free day in Lima so you can go shopping, visit the beaches, at night you can go to the Peñas in Barranco or even visit the colorful water Park
Iquitos After having breakfast at the Hotel we will drive you to the Airport in Lima to take the flight to Iquitos where our staff will be waiting for you at the airport,then brief city orientation and transfer to the Explorama dock. Twenty-five mile journey down the Amazon River to Ceiba Tops, where rooms with air conditioning and private bathrooms provide the comforts of home in the rainforest. Afternoon hike in the beautiful primary rainforest reserve surrounding the lodge which includes many huge trees festooned with epiphytes. After dinner there may be local flute or guitar music at the El Toucan Bar or the guides are always ready to relate some of the many legends of the Amazon forest.
Iquitos Morning boat ride, spotting for dolphins, to visit a small village of Yagua Indians where your guide will explain the Yagua Indian culture and how it was affected by the arrival of Europeans and the passing of time. There will also be an opportunity to see some of the local crafts and for a demonstration of the blowgun which some of the Yagua elders still use for hunting. Afternoon walking excursion to the neighboring town of Indiana stopping along the way to see the immense Ceiba tree for which the lodge is named. Originally a Franciscan mission, Indiana has grown into a large river community with its own market, high school and small hospital.
Ceiba Tops -Iquitos: Your choice of morning walking or boating excursion to further enjoy the rainforest and Amazon River. Afternoon transfer to Iquitos and to the airport. Flight from Iquitos to Lima and our staff will be waiting for you to transfer you to the hotel in Lima.
Farewell at the Airport At least three hours before your International Flight takes off we must take you to the Aiport in Lima to see you off.
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica