- Welcome at the Lima airport and transfer to the Hotel
- Pick up of passengers from their hotels
- City tour in the "City of Kings" - Daily departures in the afternoon (Duration 4 hours).
- Tour of the residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro
- Tour through the Historic Center of Lima and its main streets, squares and monuments
- Visit the convent of Santo Domingo
- Return to your hotel
- Night at the selected hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport of Lima.
- Trip on plane from Lima to Cusco (1 hour)
- Transfer from the airport in Cusco to the hotel.
- Tour around the City and outskirts (In the afternoon 13:30 hrs - 18:30 hrs)
- Night in your Hotel.
- 5:45 hrs. Transfer Hotel in Cusco to the train station.
- Journey by train from Cusco to Aguas Calientes (4 hours).
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Free day (Optional: Visit to Machu Picchu on your own).
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Ascent by bus to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu from 07:00 hrs to 09:00 hrs.
- Optional: Walk to Huayna Picchu (3 hours, without guide).
- Lowering bus to Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return to Cusco by train.
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel.
- Overnight at the Hotel in Cusco.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to Sacred Valley of the Inkas (all day from 08:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs)
- Night in your Hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from the Hotel to the Bus station - Cusco to Puno.
- Guided Tour Cusco- Puno (08:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs)
- Night at the Hotel in Puno
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tour to lake Titi-Caca, Urus Island, Taquille
- Night at the Hotel in Puno
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from the hotel in Puno to the airport in Juliaca (one hour).
- Flight on plane from Juliaca to Lima (1 hour)
- Transfer from the airport in Lima to the Hotel
- Night at the Hotel in Lima
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from the Hotel to the Bus station Royal Class
- Trip on Bus to Nazca (7:00 a.m. - 14:30 hrs)
- Night at the hotel in Nazca
- Flight over Nazca lines.
- Trip on Bus from Nazca to Paracas (15:30 p.m. - 18:55 hrs)
- Night at the hotel in Paracas
- Tour to Islas Ballestas
- Trip on Bus from Paracas to Lima(19:05 p.m. - 23:00 hrs)
- Transfer to the Hotel or Airport
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|3335||in 5 stars hotel: Sol Meliá / Libertador / Isla Estevez- Expedition Train|
|2545||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Novotel / Andean Wings / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|2125||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Expedition Train|
|1995||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn- Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SINGLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|5030||in 5 stars hotel: Sol Meliá / Libertador / Isla Estevez - Expedition Train|
|3455||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Novotel / Andean Wings / Costa del Sol - Expedition Trai|
|2835||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Expedition Train|
|2415||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|3165||in 5 stars hotel: Sol Meliá / Libertador / Isla Estevez - Expedition Train|
|2420||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Novotel / Andean Wings / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|2070||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Expedition Train|
|1925||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Expedition Train|
|To go by Vistadome Train you must add||45||reserve ahead in time|
|To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||700||reserve ahead in time|
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- 2 Transfer from the airport in Lima to the Hotel
- 1 City tour in Lima Ciudad de los Reyes
- 2 Nights at hotel in Lima including breakfast
- 3 Nights at hotel in Cusco including breakfast
- 2 Nights at hotel in Puno including breakfast
- 1 Night at hotel in Nazca including breakfast
- 1 Night at hotel in Paracas including breakfast
- 1 Night at hotel in Aguas Calientes including breakfast
- 1 Flight Lima - Cusco (1 hour)
- 1 Flight Juliaca-Lima (1 hour)
- 1 Flight over the Nazca Lines (30 minutes)
- 1 transfer from the airport in Cusco to the Hotel
- 1 Tour in Cusco and suroundings (13:30 hrs - 18:30 hrs)
- 1 Tour to Machupicchu (06:00 hrs - 20:00 hrs)
- 1 Sacred valley Tour including breakfast (08:00 hrs - 21:00 hrs)
- 1 Transfer to the Tourism Bus terminal Cusco to Puno.
- 1 Guided tour from Cusco to Puno + lunch (08:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs)
- 1 Tour to Lake Titi Caca,Urus Island, Taquile
- 1 Transfer from the hotel in Puno to the airport of Juliaca (1 hour ).
- 1 Transfer from the hotel in Lima to the bus terminal in Lima
- 1 Trip on Bus from Lima to Nazca (7:00 a.m. - 14:30 hrs)
- 1 Trip on Bus from Nazca to Paracas (15:30 p.m. - 18:55 hrs)
- 1 Tour to Ballestas Island
- 1 Trip on Bus from Paracas to Lima (19:05 p.m. - 23:00 hrs)
- 1 Transfer from the bus terminal to the hotel or airport
11 DAYS & 10 NIGHTS TOUR DESCRIPTION LIMA-CUSCO-VALLE-MACHUPICCHU-LAGO TITICACA-LIMA
We will begin our tour through the modern residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro. We will visit the financial center, the Golf, El Olivar, the Huaca Pucllana (the pre-Inca ceremonial temple in the shape of a pyramid) and the Love Park on the Malecón de Miraflores. Continuing with our tour, we will go to the Historical Center of Lima, we will know the Plaza San Martin, its balconies and old houses, the Plaza Mayor with its most important buildings and finally we will enter one of the most important convents of the seventeenth century. A complete tour with the comfort and attention of a modern tourist service.
City tour around Cusco and outskirts You must be in the airport of Lima at least two hours before your flight leaves to Cusco,you only have to approach to the airline counter and display your ID's to check in ,the flight to Cusco lasts 1 hr and 10 minutes, In Cusco " The Archaeological Capital of America ", Our staff will be waiting for you to drive you to the Hotel, where you will drink coca tea then you can rest for a while. Around 13:30 hrs we'll pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives with a professional guide :
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. from the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 high,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca-Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water,known traditionally as the place where water rests.
(Photo: Plaza of Cusco's Weapon in the night).
Third day: Free day in Machu Picchu "The Lost City of the Incas"
We will pass by your hotel in Cusco 1 hour before the departure of your train, and take you to the station, located in the town of Poroy, then we board the train of the company "PERURAIL" and begin the journey from Poroy - Cusco to the town of "Aguas Calientes" (2000 m) which has a duration of 4 hours.
Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes, we will go to our hotel, our guide will look at night to provide information needed for the day of your tour, if you wish you can visit the Hot Springs or buy crafts of place.
Fourth day : Tour Machu Picchu - Huayna Picchu
Early in the morning the next day we go to the bus station to climb 400 meters high, by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the incredible wonder of the world "The Sanctuary of Machupicchu", known as "The City lost of the Incas "When you reach the citadel of Machu Picchu, we pass the control, where our tickets will deliver revenue and begin our guided tour, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar clock, the royal quarters, the temple of the Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more than two hours. Optional: you can do the trekking to the summit of Huaynapicchu or the Mountain sector, this will take a few hours, in which you can enjoy the scenery and take some breathtaking views (This visit is without a guide). In the afternoon we will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes and head to our hotel, to take bags, and come to the station with anticipation to return to Cusco where we will be waiting at the station Poroy to transfer you to your hotel.
Fifth day :
Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkasthis tour starts around 09:00 hrs., we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
Sixth day :
TOURIST TRIP FROM CUSCO TO PUNO, VISITING RAQCHI After breakfast, we will drive you to the bus station to start with our trip to Puno this a tour lasts around 8 hours you will have 4 guided visits, Andahuaylillas's temple or South American Sixtine Chapel , the Inka temple of Raqchi, Buffet lunch in Sicuani,La Raya at 4335 m.a.s.l and the Inka Aymara museum of Pukara. Every visit has a duration of 20 or 40 minutes, where the passenger will be able to make questions, take photos and walk a for a while, doing our trip very pleasant. Then we wll arrive in Puno, and our staff will take you to the Hotel.(Photo: Raqchi).
Seventh day :
TOUR TO THE TITICACA LAKE, UROS ISLAND AND TAQUILE Early in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel by our local guide and then transferred to the harbor. We start off our boat excursion of Lake Titicaca by visiting The Uros Floating Island, a small community that has lived on these reed Islands for decades. Centuries ago the small indigenous Uros tribe conceived of the islands as a way to isolate and protect themselves from rival tribes, the Collas and the Incas. The Uros people harvested the reeds in the shallows of the lake, bundled them together tightly and built floating island platforms complete with reed houses and canoes, creating in this way their own little world. After strolling around the floating Islands, we continue our journey towards Taquile Island (2 hour aprox.), a traditional Quechua speaking community, full of ancient agricultural terraces and some ruins dating back to the pre-Inca times. The Taquile population was relatively isolated from the mainland until 1950s, and the notion of the community and family is still very strong among them. At the top of the Island, you will have free time to e xplore this place on your own and afterwards you will meet the group for lunch at one local restaurant. After lunch, we will descent to the harbor to take our boat back to Puno. We will be back in Puno by 17:00 h. approximately. (Photo : Uros Island on the Titicaca Lake in Puno)
Eigth day :
CHULLPAS OF SILLUSTANI AND FLIGHT JULIACA TO LIMAAfter Having breakfast and once we're ready we will head to Juliaca's Airport (1hr from Puno), but on the way to the Airport we will visit the Chullpas of Sillustani for around 30 minutes.The archaeological site of Sillustani is located 22.3 miles away from the city of Puno (34 Km., 35 minutes drive) and at an altitude of 12,858 feet (3,840mts.) above sea level. This visit allows visitors to enjoy stunning highland landscapes and imposing pre-Inca architecture. The site is strategically positioned on the top of a peninsula surrounded by a beautiful lagoon called Umayo lagoon.
The archaeological site of Sillustani was a cemetery built in the XIII century by a civilization that occupied the area before the Inka domination. The creators of the imposing burial towers are known as Kolla people. The most imposing burial towers were built for the chiefs and priests. For our ancient cultures, the cemeteries were important resting places for the deceased people. Therefore, our ancestors would strategically choose for burial ground exceptionally beautiful spots. Cemeteries were considered sacred places.
After all this we will get to Juliaca's Airport, we will display our IDs and get checked in , then we will fly to Lima where our staff will be waiting to take you to the Hotel where you can rest for the trip to Nazca the next day.(Photo: Chullpas of Sillustani in Puno)
Ninth day :
TOURIST TRIP FROM LIMA TO NAZCA This trip starts around Noon, so you will have free time in the morning to have walks around Lima at an agreed time our staff will pass by your Hotel to drive you to the Bus Station to Nazca, you will travel through the coast, in Nazca a local guide will be waiting to take you to the Choosen Hotel.(Photo: Raqchi).
Tenth day: On flight to the "Nazca Lines"
In the morning, having breakfast, we will transfer you to the Nazca airfield, for a 30-minute flight over the Pampas de Nazca, where the ancient pre-Incas drew gigantic figures of animals and plants with a purpose not yet discovered, many believe that these figures were made by extraterrestrials, among which are the monkey, the spider, the hummingbird, etc. In the afternoon we will take a bus to Paracas, a city 2 hours from Nazca, in Paracas we will spend the night. (Photo: Spider of the Nazca Lines).
Eleventh day: Tour to the "Islas Ballestas" and "Reserva de Paracas"
After having our breakfast, we will move to the port of Paracas, where we will start the tour to the Ballestas Islands passing through "El Candelabro" a giant image on the side of a hill. Upon arrival at the Ballestas Islands, you will visit the different islands for two hours, observing different species of sea lions, seals, penguins and guano birds. After arriving at the port we will make the tour to the Paracas reserve. In the afternoon we will go to Paracas from where we will take the bus to Lima. Upon arrival in Lima, we will wait for you at the bus terminal and transfer you to the airport to make your flight arrangements to your country, there we will say goodbye. (Photo: Ballestas Islands in Paracas).
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica