Visit Lima, Nazca Lines, Ballestas Island, Paracas Reserve
- Transfer to the Royal Class bus station.
- Trip on bus from Lima to Nazca (15:00 p.m. - 22:00 hrs)
- Night at hotel in Nazca.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines
- Trip on bus Nazca-Paracas (15:30 p.m. - 18:55 hrs)
- Night at Hotel in Paracas.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands
- Tour to Paracas reserve
- Trip on Bus from Paracas to Lima (19:05 p.m. - 23:00 hrs)
- Transfer to hotel or airport.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|600||in 5 stars hotel: Cantayo / Libertador Lima|
|515||in 4 stars hotel: Cantayo / Hacienda Paracas|
|490||in 3 stars hotel: Majoro / Posada del Emancipador|
|445||in 2 stars hotel: Oro Viejo / Mirador|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|870||in 5 stars hotel: Cantayo / Libertador Lima|
|675||in 4 stars hotel: Cantayo / Hacienda Paracas|
|665||in 3 stars hotel: Majoro / Posada del Emancipador|
|560||in 2 stars hotel: Oro Viejo / Mirador|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|595||in 5 stars hotel: Cantayo / Libertador Lima|
|495||in 4 stars hotel: Cantayo / Hacienda Paracas|
|475||in 3 stars hotel: Majoro / Posada del Emancipador|
|430||in 2 stars hotel: Oro Viejo / Mirador|
- Bus Tickets Lima-Nazca.
- Transfers airport-bus terminal, airport or hotel.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines.
- 02 Nights in hotel.
- Bus Tickets Nazca
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands.
- Tour the Paracas reserve.
- Bus tickets Paracas-Lima.
- A breakfast-buffet / continental / American.
Description: Lima - Paracas - Paracas - Lima - Nazca
First day :
Tourist Trip From Lima to Nazca This trip starts around Noon , so you will have free time in the morning to have walks around Lima at an agreed time our staff will pass by your Hotel to take to the Bus Station to Nazca, you will travel through the coast, in Nazca a local guide will be waiting to take you to the Choosen Hotel.
Second day: On flight to the "Nazca Lines"
In the morning, having breakfast, we will transfer you to the Nazca airfield to start the adventure of flying over these fascinating figures, for 30 minutes you will enjoy this experience, from where you can see the giant figures of animals and plants, drawn by the pre-Inca cultures with an end not yet discovered, many believe that these figures were made by extraterrestrials, among which are the monkey, the spider, the hummingbird, etc. Then there will be a visit to the "Cementerio de Chauchillas". Then, you will go to the Nazca bus terminal to make your trip to the city of Paracas, where our staff will wait for you to drive you to your hotel where you will spend the night. (Photo: Spider of the Nazca Lines).
Third day: Tour to the "Islas Ballestas" and "Reserva de Paracas"
After having our breakfast, we will move to the port of Paracas, where we will begin the tour to the Ballestas Islands passing through "El Candelabro" a giant image on the side of a hill, we will visit the different islands for two hours, observing the different species of sea lions, seals, penguins and guano birds. After arriving at the port we will make the tour to the Paracas reserve. In the afternoon we will go to the bus terminal of the city of "Paracas" to take their bus to the city of Lima. Upon arrival in Lima, we will wait for you at the bus terminal and transfer you to the airport or hotel. Farewell. (Photo: Ballestas Islands in Paracas).
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Arrival Flight Details:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport in Cusco and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg: LAN, TACA, STARPERU, AEROCONDOR).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica