¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
Visit Puerto Maldonado, Isla Monkey and Cocha Perdida
- Transfer from hotel to the airport either in Lima or Cusco.
- Trip on plane to Pto Maldonado( Not included)
- Transfer in Puerto Maldonado.
- Trip on boat through the river Madre de Dios.
- Welcome and lunch at Amazon Eco Lodge.
- Tour to Monkey Island
- Night in Eco Amazon Lodge
- Breakfast at the Lodge.
- Hike to the forest.
- Visit to the Lost Cocha.
- Lunch at the Lodge.
- Night in Eco Amazonia Lodge.
- Breakfast at the Lodge.
- Transfer to the airport in Puerto Maldonado.
End of Services
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|480||Lodge Bungalow Simple|
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|370||Lodge Bungalow Double|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|370||Lodge Bungalow Triple|
Optional: Air Tickets
Air tickets are not include, but we can book them in behalf of you, the prices depend on dates and times, you can consult before.
The tour Includes:
- Airfares from Cusco to Puerto Maldonado, roundtrip price per person from USD 218,96
- Airfares from Lima to Puerto Maldonado, roundtrip price per person from USD 280,84
- 1 Transfer from the Hotel in Lima or Cusco To the Airport.
- 1 Transfer from Puerto Maldonado's Airport to our Lodge.
- 2 nights in the Amazon Eco Lodge. (Typical Bunaglows)
- 1 Tour to Monkey Island
- 1 Tour to the Lost Cocha
- Excursions with specialized guides
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 2 Dinners at the Lodge
Tour Description: 3 Days and 2 Nights: Puerto Maldonado, Monkey Island, Cocha perdida
Day 01 :
Monkey Island. We'll arrive in Puerto Maldonado, the capital of biodiversity in Peru. Following pick you up at the airport, our trip begins with a tour of the city by private bus. We'll continue to Capitan, a small river port, where we'll board a motorized boat to cross the Madre de Dios River. As the trip progresses, we'll become immersed in the natural surroundings of the jungle while observing the ronsoco, caimans, turtles, herons, cormorants and other animal species: We'll arrive at the Ecoamazonia Lodge and enjoy an exquisite welcome drink. Then, we'll settle into our bungalows and have lunch. In the afternoon, accompanied by our specialized guide, we'll visit MONKEY ISLAND, a unique place at the heart of the Madre de Dios River just 5 minutes from the lodge.Along the way, we'll take in the extraordinary landscapes and exuberant flora that are home to a variety of monkey species. These monkey species include maquisapas, capuchins, lion monkeys, puffins and cotos, along with other animal species like the coati, sloth, and a great diversity of birds. We'll complete our visit of the island while enjoying the sunset the most impressive moment of any day in the jungle. We'll end the day with a pleasant dinner.
Day 02 :
Cocha Perdida (Lost Qocha) After breakfast, we'll begin an adventure through the virgin forest, accompanied by our local guideas we explore deep into the jungle and reach the LOST COCHA (COCHA PERDIDA). The Lost Cocha is a refuge and feeding ecosystem for a tremendous diversity of animals. There, we'll have the opportunity to observe otters, caimans, turtles, sachavacas, birds of every color, the majestic jaguar and a variety of fish. This unique area, as it belongs to the Ecoamazonia Reserve, remains utterly intact, with large marshes and natural springs. We'll ascend to and extraordinary vantage point, from which we'll have a chance to observe the magical jungle, followed by a pleasant canoe ride around the lake. We'll return to the lodge for lunch and in the afternoon, we offer an optional visit to the botanical gardens. If you rather relax, you can enjoy the Amazonian Pool and dinner.
Farewell Breakfast and transfer to the airport.
End of Services
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica