(Daily departures, is not subject to space availability is total).
Choquequirao (3,085 m) is situated amongst the spurs of the Salkantay Mountain Range in the Province La Convencion in the Region Cusco above the Valley of the river Rio Apurimac. The entire complex encompasses 1,800 hectares of which 30-40% is uncovered. The typical Inca terraces form the largest constructions on site. A temple, some administrative buildings and the living quarters of the aristocrats are situated around the central square. On the outskirts of the site lie the living quarters of the common people grouped together in a small village. There are numerous water channels, aqueducts and water springs. Most of the buildings are well-preserved and well-restored.
Restoration is still continuing.
CUSCO - CACHORA - Chiquisqa The bus will pick us up at the hotel at 6 :00hrs to begin our journey to the village of Cachora. During our journey we will stop a moment to observe the archaeological remains of Tarawasi from the bus, continuing thereafter towards the Cunyac Bridge between the departments of Cusco and Apurimac. Next we will travel through the district of Curawasi and Saywite Stone, arriving at Cachora at 10:00 hrs. approximately. We will begin our trek from this area, along sloping path leading to the pass of Capuliyoc (2800 m.a.s.l) where we will stop for lunch after a two-hour walk. Then we will continue our journey to the town of Chaquisqa (1930 m.a.s.l). The whole course to Chaquisqa is downward and the landscape is awesome and the weather is warm. Our first camp will be setup here. This is a three-hour walk.
Chiquisca-PLAYA ROSALINA-Sunchupata After breakfast (05:00 hrs), we will continue our walk towards Playa Rosalina (1550 m.a.s.l), followed by an early climb up the hill towards Santa Rosa (2100 m.a.s.l) where we stop for lunch. This course is the hardest and we will take three hours after which we will climb up to the Maranpata (2850 m.a.s.l) that is an easier climb. During our journey we will observe the vegetation existing in the area. Later, we will journey along a straight section towards Sunchupata where will camp. Trekking time is two hours. It is a one hour journey from this spot to Choquequirao.
Sunchupata - Choquequirao - Chiquisqa Very early and after breakfast (05:00 hrs) we travel towards Choquequirao, which is a one-hour walk to see the sunrise at Choquequirao and where we will remain for three hours in the company of a guide who will provide you with all the details about this important Inca refuge. At the scheduled time, we will begin our return to Sunchupata, descending to Santa Rosa, where we stop for lunch. Thereafter we continue descending to Playa Rosalina that takes about an hour. Upon our arrival at Rosalina we will continue our journey to the village of Chaquisqa, two hours away from Rosalina, where we will spend the night.
Chiquisqa - Capuliyoc - CACHORA A hearty breakfast shall be served in Chaquisqa (06:00 hrs) after which we will return along the same route to Cachora which is the slope we descended on the first day and which is a smoother climb of two hours until we reach the pass of Capuliyoc. From here, it takes another two hours to reach the village of Cachora along a smoother route, arriving at 12:00 hrs approximately. During our journey we will observe the exotic flora and fauna as well as sights of majestic snowcapped peaks and the impressive canyon of the Apurimac. In the afternoon we will travel to the medicinal thermal baths of Qonoq where we will remain for one hour and continue later on our journey to the city of Cusco. You will be transferred to the hotel. End of the services.
- All buses leave from the Inca Trail to passengers in the Plaza San Francisco, you will go back on their own to your hotel.
The service includes:
PRECIOS DEL TREKKING CHOQUEQUIRAO - 2023
|2 pasajeros||510||Por persona|
|3 pasajeros||400||Por persona|
|4 pasajeros||390||Por persona|
|5 pasajeros||365||Por persona|
- Pick up from your hotel, transportation to Cachora.
- Professional guide English / Spanish throughout the journey.
- 03 breakfasts
- 03 lunches
- 03 dinners
- Camping equipment
- Admission to Choquequirao
- Horses (leading the tents, food, cooking equipment).
- Transportation Cachora-Cusco-Cusco.
Service does NOT INCLUDE:
- Do not include sleeping bag
- First breakfast
- Last lunch
- Sleeping bag. (If you do not have one, rent one in the office).
- warm clothing for the first day.
- Light clothing, four pairs of socks.
- Good shoes or boots.
- Water bottle.
- Camera or video camera (optional).
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hats or hat, mosquito repellent.
- purifying pills.
Note: During the walk you must load the sleeping bags, mattresses and personal items (eg. backpack).
- Departure Date
- Full name
- Number of passport
- Date of Birth
- Contact Telephone
- Payment of 50% of the tour.
Hotel information to pick up
Requirements to Reserve the tour
- Departure Date
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Scanned Passport (Required)
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% as warranty. Complete information of a valid credit card.
- Important: We do not accept payment of 100% of the cost of the tour
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the whole price of the choosen tour.
Instructions to send the warranty payment
Send your payment by:
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
The steps to send us your payment are easy to follow PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2.- Banking Transference
It can be done at any bank, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account number in dollars: 285-1730678-1-91
- Name: Machupicchu E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPL
- The deposit must be sent under the name of Machupicchu E.I.R.L. (you can print this page).
Afterwards send us a mail with the following information :
- Date and hour of the Payment
- Operation and transaction numbers.
- Displayed name (it should be Machupicchu E.I.R.L. )
- Sent total amount
- Name of the bank where the transaction was done.
We will send a mail confirming the transaction and we will re-confirm your reserve as well.
If you need more information:
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live chat|
Web page: www.machupicchutravelagency.com
Travel and Tourism Agency "MachuPicchu Travel"
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica